It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly do you know about Judaism ??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

AIPAC having virtually complete clout and control over US politics, congress every year signs letter of complete obedience to Israel.

US private central bank is 96% Jewish owned, current chairman's full name is Ben Shalom Bernanke

I still have yet to see any sources from you on this info. I'm not flip flopping on God, i'm just not naieve enough to believe there's any innocent parties in this. All those oil fields those muslim oil shieks have, they have more money than jews do, if you think they do not have their hands in U.S. politics you better think again, because theyre hamfisting our Bill of Rights and Islam has become a "protected" interest where the first amendment is about to get a serious nerfing in regards to saying anything against Muhammad. Case in point last Holloween the atheists who went out dressed up as zombie Muhammad and zombie Jesus, the guy dressed as zombie Muhammad got his ass whooped by a muslim and the judge (who was also muslim) threw the case out and told the atheist "in muslim lands you would be killed", effectively making the statement that the U.S. Constitution has no authority over muslim in the U.S.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I still have yet to see any sources from you on this info. I'm not flip flopping on God, i'm just not naieve enough to believe there's any innocent parties in this. All those oil fields those muslim oil shieks have, they have more money than jews do, if you think they do not have their hands in U.S. politics you better think again, because theyre hamfisting our Bill of Rights and Islam has become a "protected" interest where the first amendment is about to get a serious nerfing in regards to saying anything against Muhammad. Case in point last Holloween the atheists who went out dressed up as zombie Muhammad and zombie Jesus, the guy dressed as zombie Muhammad got his ass whooped by a muslim and the judge (who was also muslim) threw the case out and told the atheist "in muslim lands you would be killed", effectively making the statement that the U.S. Constitution has no authority over muslim in the U.S.

It seems no one is reading this thread anymore, we seem to be in the boonies of ATS, it is just you and me here.

So let me just give you some advice man to man. Don't worry about me, I am just a pixel on your screen. Don't worry over what I might think.

Worry over what you are going to say at the moment of your life review. Physical death will come to us all as you know.

When God asks you, what will you say.

Why did you support attack on Iraq based on lies.
Why did you support attack on Iran based on lies. (obviously it will happen)
Why did you not read the holy bible where Jesus spoke of with an attitude, about those that say are Jews but are not and are of synagog of Satan. Why did you not know he was talking about political Zionists in Israel.

Why did you ignore crimes of Zionists when it was obvious what they are doing.

A nice man on ATS told you about building 7 and dancing Israelis, why did you not do your homework.

Why did you continue to follow those who gave you 9/11, never ending wars of AGGRESSION, unpayable debt, through Federal Reserve etc

Why did you not speak out against evil.

Why did you adopt philosophy of ends justifies the means.

Bottom line is this lonewolf, there is a reason bible says many will be deceived, it means minority will keep their morality intact and others will succumb

I think you are the succumb majority, I hope this post will make you think about your values.

Sorry I also have to inform you about a little problem, if you saw this post, you lost the argument of ignorance or "I didn't know" when the time for life review comes. No pressure eh.

I won't post here again, I am not interested in further deflections and false patriotism of a current sinner like you.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

I think you are the succumb majority, I hope this post will make you think about your values.

Sorry I also have to inform you about a little problem, if you saw this post, you lost the argument of ignorance or "I didn't know" when the time for life review comes. No pressure eh.

I won't post here again, I am not interested in further deflections and false patriotism of a current sinner like you.

I think you should worry about yourself. You seem to struggle with being awefully judgemental friend. In case you haven't noticed, you're a sinner too. So i'd advise you to check your acute narcicism at the door before pointing the finger at me.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join