It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly do you know about Judaism ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Well then my friend, you need an education on how Christianity came about. Where did the first ever Christian bible come from and whom wrote it?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Matthew 15 delineates the teachings of the true law, the intent of the law and then shows the distinction between that law and the writings of the "Experts" in the law that were writing their own endless rules. Although he did not condemn all of the Pharisees and Sadducee, Jesus did condemn them, as well as the Moneychangers, High Priests and Builders who rejected the Chief Cornerstone. We see the same characters today corrupting mankind. Have a few facts straight. Hebrew faith is not the same as religion by works. Faith is not about what we can do, but about what has been done for us.

edit on 28-7-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Look Enoch

I respect what you wrote and I agree with you, but you are missing the point, this is about what Hardcore Extreme Jews believe today.

in 2010 well known Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said in Israel

Gentiles Exist Only To Serve Jews

Of course, but this was foreshadowed in the first century. The entire reason Jesus condemned the High Priests in that day was the same reason he asked Peter to feed his sheep three times. Peter is Rome.

Matthew 16:18
18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Petros is the small rock that is moved. Petra is Christ, the Chief Cornerstone.

Now, make the connection to the Builders who rejected the Chief Cornerstone (Capstone of the Temple). How does Peter (Lesser Stone) and the Builders fit in with the wicked Generation of Jews that reject Christ?

Go to Paul in Acts 24 to see.

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.

Paul was being condemned by the Jews for believing in the resurrection of BOTH the righteous and the wicked. What did Jesus say about the resurrection? He said, "You must be born again." Baptism is the symbol for our immersion into the water of reality. There are 7 billion souls here today to see the wicked generation defeated by Christ. Who did Christ condemn? Builders (Masons), High Priests (False Christs), Moneychangers (Bankers) and "Experts" who distort the law for gain. They are all lesser stones trying to build themselves into the Temple. Christ said that if they destroy his temple (Body), he would build it back up in three days. A day is 1000 years. We are currently at day 2. Jesus asked Peter to feed his sheep and repent to show his love for God.

Revelation 1:7 states that all eyes will see and all knees bow, even those who pierced Christ. How can that generation be here to see and bow? They must be born again. They are here now.

John 21

15 When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter,“Simon son of John, do you love (Agape/Divine Love) me more than these?”

“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love (Phileo/Friendly love) you.”
Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

16 Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love (Agape) me?”
He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love (Phileo) you.”

Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

17 The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love (PHILEO) me?”

Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love (PHILEO) me?”

He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love (PHILEO) you.”

Agape love is divine love. Phileo love is family love or friendly love.

-What was Christ telling the Church of Rome (Peter)?

-What did Christ do when entering the temple at passover? He overturned the tables (Financial Tables Today) of the Money Changers. Is that happening now?

-What was the second thing Christ did when entering the temple? He overturned the benches (Places of rest) of those selling doves (peace). Do the peacemakers have any rest today?

Don't judge the Jews. Christ is doing that now. We are the witnesses. Not all Jews are Zionists. Not all bankers are evil. Not all Priests are false. Not all Masons are evil. Know them by their fruit and know them by their own rejection of the Cornerstone of God's Son and the true temple of the heart. God desires mercy and not sacrifice. We are to love others first and foremost.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

With that said, can we identify the symbols of this false AntiChrist church today that connects to the "Experts" of our day and age? They are the Builders from Nimrod. The languages were cut at Babel. This then became Osiris in Egypt being cut. Babel is being rebuilt, just as the Bible states would happen. Christ enters the temple and makes the enemies his footstool. Tables are turned and benches are removed. No rest for evil in this world. Their plans will be frustrated in all directions.

True Israel is all over the Earth. If we love Christ, we have blessings to rest upon and protection from our enemies.

Deuteronomy 28

7 The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

8 The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.

Their symbols identify them as Builders.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I already know about Talmud, lot of bad stuff in that just like Quran. Quran was ripped off the Talmud, you can tell just by reading it and thats why they sound so similar. This is why i don't bother to read either book except to compare them against Torah/NT to expose the lies. No such thing as innocent people unless theyre infants or mentally handicapped. Here's a peak at Sharia Law.

Some common laws of “Islamic Sharia” which are regularly practiced in the Islamically ruled (Sharia-based) nations with some minor variations:
1- Jihad defined as “to war against all non-Muslims to establish the religion” is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.
2- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.
3- The head of an Islamic State (Caliph) cannot be charged, let alone be punished for serious crimes such as murder, adultery, robbery, theft, drinking and in some cases of rape (Hudood cases) - Codified Islamic Law Vol 3 # 914C of and page 188 of Hedaya the Hanafi manual.
4- A percentage of Zakat (alms) must go towards jihad.
5- It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.
6- A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.
7- The Muslim public must remove the Caliph in one case, if he rejects Islam.
8- A Muslim who leaves Islam (apostate) must be killed immediately.
9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of : a) an apostasy b) an adulterer c) a highway robber. Making vigilante street justice and honor killing acceptable.
10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim.
11- Sharia never abolished slavery and sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave. Slavery still exists amongst Arab Muslims.
12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, for sins like killing, adultery, prostitutions; and other Quranic corporal punishments like: amputation of limbs (chopping hands and feet), floggings, beatings and other forms of cruel and unusual punishments even for the sins like: stealing, sexual promiscuity, robbery, burglary etc.
13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims and must comply to Sharia (pay Zizzya: poll tax) if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their own religious scriptures, or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They are forbidden from building new churches or building them higher than mosques. They may not enter a mosque without permission. A non-Muslim is no longer protected if he commits adultery with a Muslim woman or if he leads a Muslim away from Islam.
14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. However, Muslims can curse, criticize or say anything derogatory they like to the religions of others.
15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.
16- Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.
17- No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or a bathhouse attendant. Women in such low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.
18- A non-Muslim cannot rule even over a non-Muslims minority.
19- Homosexuality is punishable by death
20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls under Sharia. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and consummated at age 8 or 9.
21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.
22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.
23- There is no common property between husband and wife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.
24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits. Sister gets half of what brother gets.
25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and wife has no right to divorce him even if he is polygamous.
26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.
27- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and also with women captured in battle (concubines), and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.
28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man; that is, two women equal to one man.
29- A woman looses custody if she remarries.
30- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.
31- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Some schools of Sharia allow the face and some don’t.
32- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife caught in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women since he “could be married to the woman he was caught with.”
33-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory and is known as Taqiyya (Islamic Deception). That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam’s commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying.

The above are clear-cut laws in Islam decided by great Imams after years of examination and interpretation of the Quran, Hadith and Mohammed’s life.
34. The perpetrators of genocide, mass rape and plunder will not be punished if they repent - Codified Islamic Law Vol 1 # 13.
35. To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses. Women’s testimony is not accepted - Pakistan’s Hudood ordnance 7 of 1979 amended by 8B of 1980. Thousands of raped women and girls in many countries have been charged with Zena (physical relations outside marriage) and punished by Sharia courts for want of witnesses.
36. All modern music including sexually explicit music of any kind is strictly prohibited and punishable by Islamic Sharia code of justice. Only Islamic songs are allowed

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

With that said, can we identify the symbols of this false AntiChrist church today that connects to the "Experts" of our day and age? They are the Builders from Nimrod. The languages were cut at Babel. This then became Osiris in Egypt being cut. Babel is being rebuilt, just as the Bible states would happen. Christ enters the temple and makes the enemies his footstool. Tables are turned and benches are removed. No rest for evil in this world. Their plans will be frustrated in all directions.

True Israel is all over the Earth. If we love Christ, we have blessings to rest upon and protection from our enemies.

Deuteronomy 28

7 The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

8 The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.

Their symbols identify them as Builders.

Interesting symbolism in that video, sounds like it was narrated by Pippin from the Lord of the Rings. I don't by that cross shape at the end either, looks like a solar disc with rays coming off it from the angle of the pic.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by g146541

You don't have to be part of any organised religion to know the difference between right and wrong. Jeez, anyone ever hear of common sense?

Agreed, there are some common sensicle type folks out there who try to be christlike.
But there are also idiots out there to be used as well.
It was believed by the catholics to touch skeletal parts of supposed dead saints, they could achieve many magical things. Some still believe in a master race, and I'm not talking of the nazi's either.
There are just so many things in religion that fly in the face of reasoning and logical thought.
Many will claim faith, but when they are soooooo way off base, I claim stupidity.
Sure, religion can be used as a great tool to do great things but too many times in the past it has been used for more evil than good.

You can still believe in God and be true to yourself and others without identifying with a particular religion.

That's right about where I am, I know there has to be something out there but NOBODY knows better than I do.
Until you have been to the other side, all is speculation in my opinion.
Holy cow batman, I think I agreed with something you said!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

All of the "Know Your Enemy" videos from this guy are very insightful. I don't agree with 100%, but he does bring out some very valuable information that is good to consider.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

Well then my friend, you need an education on how Christianity came about. Where did the first ever Christian bible come from and whom wrote it?

Seeing how the bible has been rewritten and edited over time and books also left out no one can really say where the first bible came from or who wrote it. Because no one person wrote the bible it was a bunch of people.

But the person that is generally credited with starting Christianity was Paul. Some would say it was Constantine but the Christianity that Constantine created was little more than a blending of the many belief systems of Europe at the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I already know about Talmud, lot of bad stuff in that just like Quran. Quran was ripped off the Talmud, you can tell just by reading it and thats why they sound so similar.

I know you'd defend a religion and people that rejects and insults Jesus even to this day...but this thread is about Judaism.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

TextI am sure you are about to be pleasantly surprised, Lades and Gentlemen, I give you TALMUD and TORAH

If you would quote in context then one could understand more of your purpose here, but what you have shown is an old false rewrite from those who hate Judaism. Have seen this around for years and doesn’t teach me a thing. In fact it is slanderous to Judaic structure just as you have intended it to be. The Talmud is mostly opinions of sages and even among the sages are disagreements. To understand these excerpts one must go to the sages writings which you are not qualified to obtain much less understand.

The same applies to written Torah. To understand written Torah, in many circumstances, one must learn oral Torah. Oral Torah reveals much more than does the written Torah alone along with the fact that oral Torah has many other avenues of study.

If you want the entire context of your propaganda rant then I suggest that you obtain a copy of the Babylonian Talmud for your study. Be sure that it is not the Jerusalem Talmud because the Jerusalem Talmud is not as complete as the Babylonian Talmud.

If you want an English rendition of the Oral Torah then purchase a copy of Jewish Anthology by Me’Am Loez – Can be purchased on internet. This will hold you till you are either very old or very dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wrote - Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there. ------
What is insinuated here? That All of Judaism agrees with this Rabbi Il’ai ? This is nothing but an opinion of Rabbi Il’ai. By the way Yezer means inclination.

Talmud says - Mas. Mo'ed Katan 17a
Because he had acted according to the dictum of R. Il'ai. For R. Il'ai says, If one sees that his [evil] yezer12 is gaining sway over him, let him go away where he is not known; let him put on sordid13 clothes, don a sordid wrap and do the sordid deed that his heart desires rather than profane the name of Heaven openly.14

You now understand a little more of what rabbi Il’ai had truly meant when you read in context, but you still did not view the entire contextual argument nor his writings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You wrote - Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Talmud says – Mas. Sanhedrin 57a
R. Huna, Rab Judah, and all the disciples of Rab maintained: A heathen is executed for the violation of the seven Noachian laws; the Divine Law having revealed this of one [murder], it applies to all. Now is a heathen executed for robbery? Has it not been taught: ‘With respect to robbery — if one stole or robbed30 or [seized] a beautiful woman,31 or [committed] similar offences,32 if [these were perpetrated] by one Cuthean33 against another, [the theft, etc.] must not be kept, and likewise [the theft] of an Israelite by a Cuthean, but that of a Cuthean by an Israelite may be retained’?34 But if robbery is a capital offence, should not the Tanna have taught: He incurs a penalty? — Because the second clause wishes to state, ‘but that of a Cuthean by an Israelite may be retained,’ therefore the former clause reads, ‘[theft of an Israelite by a Cuthean] must not be kept.’35 But where a penalty is incurred, it is explicitly stated, for the commencing clause teaches: ‘For murder, whether of a Cuthean by a Cuthean, or of an Israelite by a Cuthean, punishment is incurred; but of a Cuthean by an Israelite, there is no death penalty’?36 — How else could that clause have been taught? Could he state, ‘forbidden’ . . . ‘permitted’? Surely it has been taught; A Cuthean and a [Jewish] shepherd of small cattle [sheep, goats, etc.]37 need neither be rescued [from a pit] nor may they be thrown [therein]!38
(The entire 57a and 57b should be read in context instead of taken out of context. Also note the question marks as you read the argument. Note also that the argument is not settled in Sanhedrin 57a. Actually this discussion continues into 58 a & b and beyond.) (Nothing is above the command “not to commit murder” and to think that Judaism suggests this is appalling and disingenuous to say the least.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took only these two examples because the posting on all would be humongous to say the least. As it is the total arguments in Talmud would take many replies to even understand and would invite arguments galore and very few scholars are qualified to even opine the Talmud.
Believe what you may. I can’t stop that, but if you want to kick against the thorns then all you will ever get is a sore foot. .

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The problem is not that people feel Christian and they feel they should be bigoted fro their belief.

It is that people are mostly atheists , whether they claim it or not.

When you dig to the core , it is their observation of universe that they follow.

They are not much different than the time that Jesus , Moses or Muhammad arrived.

In those times , people were worshiping idols and many gods , now people worship the constitution , their pleasure , their interest.

It is materialism that is ruining people's life. But not mine.

IMO , those who are fighting against other religions are bunch of bigoted and ignorant people.

ETA

IMO , the root of problems is that people are mostly hypocrites and following their own agenda behind religion.

It is clear that no religion supports greed , oppressing , being oppressed , neglecting honor , racism.
edit on 28-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Do you remember that you said you are not religious.

Then , how is that you just arrive in most religious threads ?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Don't they also believe that you can not charge interest on loans to other jews but you can charge interest to non jews?
reply to post by mee30

Yes they still do this today but you still have Jews that are not abiding in this family togetherness. Also they have a year of Jubliee in which debts are forgiven among the people. This is observed every fifty years to keep the playing field more even.

After WWII the Jews had a loan committee set up for the immigrants to get on their feet. This was in almost all major communities and it was interest free. The committees even loaned for the immigration of other Jews. Very few Jews ever cheated the committees. A Jew is actually more of a family regardless of language or nationality. This magical glue is found in very few people. I admire that trait and yes I am a Christian.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Do you remember that you said you are not religious.

Then , how is that you just arrive in most religious threads ?

Defending my faith, that some people say is a religion, so i observe threads where it is likely to be mentioned even if out of hand. Thats how. Christianity is the "daughter of Zion". We're not christians, we are jews. Jesus didn't come to make a new religion, he came to clean up judaism and throw out the traditions that blinded the jews to him. The Messiah purchased us with his blood and we belong to the House of Israel. They may not acknowledge us yet but they will be redeemed and the Cultivated Olive Tree with the Wild Olive Branches grafted in shall be made whole, and the 2 flocks made one.

Why do you think your Quran tells you not to befriend christians and jews because they are friends with eachother? We can no more hate them then hate ourelves. I don't approve of a great many things they do but scripture is clear that they will be redeemed and they will find Jesus one day soon. Prophecy is being fulfilled where Israel will be the home of many nations, because for every person that flocks to Christ to serve him, they are bought with his blood into the House of Israel and are no more gentiles. Hundreds of millions of people have flocked to the Messiah over the last 2000 years, flocked to the Messiah who is a jew, all for him, to love him. God is doing a mighty work in the world and Ephraim is being brought home to Israel through Jesus Christ. So we watch and wait.
edit on 28-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Hardcore Jews? What hardcore Jews do you speak of? Can you be more specific?

Only a shill would ignore the link I clearly posted of well known Israeli Rabbi saying

gentiles are here to serve Jews

I won't re post it, go look for it, this thread is merely 2 pages, it shouldn't be hard to find.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Defending my faith, that some people say is a religion, so i observe threads where it is likely to be mentioned even if out of hand. Thats how. Christianity is the "daughter of Zion". We're not christians, we are jews. Jesus didn't come to make a new religion, he came to clean up judaism and throw out the traditions that blinded the jews to him. The Messiah purchased us with his blood and we belong to the House of Israel. They may not acknowledge us yet but they will be redeemed and the Cultivated Olive Tree with the Wild Olive Branches grafted in shall be made whole, and the 2 flocks made one.

OK Lonewolf

OK my friend, you sound like a well informed intelligent guy. But let me test your brain.

Let me give you a real challenge and see how you respond.

Do you agree with expansion of Israeli borders, just 9 days ago again 500 new homes approved in newly
occupied land.

Do you agree with AIPAC having virtually complete clout and control over US politics, congress every year
signs letter of complete obedience to Israel.

Do you agree with Israeli notion that they need to attack Iran?

Do you agree with the fact that US private central bank is 96% Jewish owned, current chairman's full name is Ben Shalom Bernanke

Do you value lives of Plestinians, how about lives of Persians, or Arabs, or how about lives of ...say...Mongolians?

These questions my dear friend lonewolf, is what separates men from boys, and EVIL from GOOD

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Do you agree with expansion of Israeli borders, just 9 days ago again 500 new homes approved in newly

Annexation of the West Bank yes, demolition of palestinian lands and confiscation of their property no. If theyre going to annex the WB they should leave all property and titles in the hands of the current owners and give them Israeli citizenship which would make terrorists subject to Israeli law and make them tax paying citizens. There is no reason why there cannot be a solution where everyone comes out a winner. There doesn't need to be any losers.

Do you agree with AIPAC having virtually complete clout and control over US politics, congress every year

No i do not agree with this. But we (the people) haven't had control of the U.S. government since the Civil War, thats when we ceased being a Republic and became a Democracy.

Do you agree with Israeli notion that they need to attack Iran?

Hard to say, Khamenei has a hardon for bringing the Muslim Mahdi and he's not shy about getting the party started to get him here:

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Sahih Muslim 6985

Muslim have been killing jews and christians for 1400 years, this is nothing new. We don't know if Iran has nuclear weapons or not, they do have a fully operational enrichment program, and we do not know how long it has been that way for certain. Iran itself is not the problem, it's theocracy however, is.

Do you agree with the fact that US private central bank is 96% Jewish owned, current chairman's full name is Ben Shalom Bernanke

Sources?

Do you value lives of Plestinians, how about lives of Persians, or Arabs, or how about lives of ...say...Mongolians?

I value the lives of all peoples. You can't convert the dead either and taking alife is worse than stealing because you can't give it back once you take it.

These questions my dear friend lonewolf, is what separates men from boys, and EVIL from GOOD

Not really, you're making the assumption that one party is evil and guilty and the other is innocent and good. I can assure you, neither side is innocent and blameless. What we see and think does not matter, this is all in the eye of the Beholder who just happens to be Yahweh. Did God give the land to Israel? Biblically speaking yes he did. Is the secular Zionist Israeli government taking advantage of religious jews? Certainly. Is the Jordanian muslim Wakf taking advantage of custodianship of Mt. Moriah? Absolutely, they destroy artifacts proving the two temples did exist so jews cannot rebuild their temple, and the palestinian muslim community puts pressure on the Israeli government to prevent religious jews from praying at Mt. Moriah (Zion) or even going up to where their temple once stood.

Unless you're an infant or mentally handicapped there's not one innocent person on this planet, we're all greedy, thieving, immoral people, thats why we needed a Savior.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Peter

I thought tis thread is about your brand of Judaism, not Israeli politics!

Be VERY careful who you want a debate with because there's a few here with far more knowledge than you on the subject!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Not really, you're making the assumption that one party is evil and guilty and the other is innocent and good. I can assure you, neither side is innocent and blameless. What we see and think does not matter, this is all in the eye of the Beholder who just happens to be Yahweh. Did God give the land to Israel? Biblically speaking yes he did. Is the secular Zionist Israeli government taking advantage of religious jews? Certainly. Is the Jordanian muslim Wakf taking advantage of custodianship of Mt. Moriah? Absolutely, they destroy artifacts proving the two temples did exist so jews cannot rebuild their temple, and the palestinian muslim community puts pressure on the Israeli government to prevent religious jews from praying at Mt. Moriah (Zion) or even going up to where their temple once stood.

Sorry Lonewolf, you fail

You can't flip flop on God, the yahweh you seem to be servant of, will tell you one day,

Why was it so hard to follow simple rules of do no evil

And when you look confused, God just might point out these facts

THE BIGGEST DAMAGE AND WARS ARE COMPLETELY DONE BY NON MUSLIMS

Well who do you think has 800 military bases world wide......THE USA

Who attacked multitude of countries in just a few years.....THE USA

Who has the BEST army in the world........THE USA

Who is responsible for 9/11.........CIA and MOSSAD, google building 7 and dancing Israelis.

US and Israel are salivating at prospect of Attacking Iran

Russia has 10 or less military bases outside of borders, China has 1.

Expansion of Israeli borders, just 9 days ago again 500 new homes approved in newly occupied land.

AIPAC having virtually complete clout and control over US politics, congress every year signs letter of complete obedience to Israel.

US private central bank is 96% Jewish owned, current chairman's full name is Ben Shalom Bernanke

AND YOU PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THE MUSLIMS ARE GONNA TAKE YOU OUT.

YOU BLIND FALSE PATRIOTS

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Peter

I thought tis thread is about your brand of Judaism, not Israeli politics!

Be VERY careful who you want a debate with because there's a few here with far more knowledge than you on the subject!

I can chew gum and walk at the same time, go ahead, take on on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join