It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly do you know about Judaism ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I came to ATS drawn in by a thread that tries to dehumanize muslims and Islam quoting Koran so that when next war comes brought to you by powers that be, you are less likely to feel bad for countless innocent dead muslims.

So I thought, Hey Wait a Minute...........Lets take a look at writings of TALMUD and TORAH, sacred Jewish texts.

Surely if we can quote the barbarism of Koran and get away with it, we can do the same for Jewish side.

DISCLAIMER: I am Christian and white

I am sure you are about to be pleasantly surprised, Lades and Gentlemen, I give you TALMUD and TORAH

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile, christian, muslim) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work.

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.

Baba Kamma 37b. If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

What Jewish Scholars Are Saying:

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy:"They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim," a Hebrew term for non-Jews.
(NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing."
(NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."
(NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

There is more, a lot more, but you get the point, and for those of you who actually don't get the point. Let me make it clear. I've seen war, people on both sides are good people, Jews or Muslims, but the problem is government and leaders. Especially those who start wars first and do things like false flags.
edit on 28-7-2012 by petertheskinny because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jul 28 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

Don't they also believe that you can not charge interest on loans to other jews but you can charge interest to non jews?

I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere..

Anyway great post in my opinion, though I bet it gets taken down! You can't quote jews!

Btw the christian religion is no better. In fact most religions are just as bad as each other.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So in order to right the wrong of someone picking out the negative parts of Muslim sacred texts, you do the same with the Jews? How is that helpful? We can always find reasons to tear down and denigrate, there are beautiful, lyrical uplifting ideas and texts in both Muslim and Jewish sacred texts. Many of those ideas are similar in all of the worlds religions.

Humans are not nice, they do really bad things to each other, themselves and other species, that is true. The Bible, Torah and Koran, all reflect that. Humans also create art, poetry, music. They help each other, they sacrifice for others, they are capable of great beauty and love. Those things are also written of in the books being discussed, how come we aren't looking at that?
edit on 28-7-2012 by Iamschist because: added an ish

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Ok, you have given us some talmud, but where is the torah? It would have been nice, if you had included some quotes from the torah and if you had actually shown that the talmud quotes used have a basis in the torah. Apart from that what I know of Judaism or the Hebrew religion is that it was and still is a bigot religion and gave birth to two major world religions equally bigoted.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i have read alot of this posted on here before.
i will not leave any comments.
but i will leave information.
try to find/watch the documentary produced by james cameron called 'exodus decoded'.
i found it to be fascinating,and went hand in hand with a lot of other stuff i've read about the jewish people
and the roots of their history/religion that the bible doesn't mention.
your christian? well i guess you already know jesus was jewish,and he practiced the same things you have posted.
i study many different religions and faiths,and trust me when i say that you can find the same 'questionable'
practices in all of them!!!
e.g. - in the celtic faith,if you were caught removing the bark from a birch tree(which was one of many sacred trees to the druids) you would be gutted,and you would be tied to the tree with your own entrails for your sin!!!
how about feet binding in asia? or the circumcision of woman in africa?
or even the terrible inquisition performed by christians in the dark ages?
every culture has its negative impact.
peace

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Matthew 15 delineates the teachings of the true law, the intent of the law and then shows the distinction between that law and the writings of the "Experts" in the law that were writing their own endless rules. Although he did not condemn all of the Pharisees and Sadducee, Jesus did condemn them, as well as the Moneychangers, High Priests and Builders who rejected the Chief Cornerstone. We see the same characters today corrupting mankind. Have a few facts straight. Hebrew faith is not the same as religion by works. Faith is not about what we can do, but about what has been done for us.

15 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2 “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!”

3 Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’[a] and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8 “‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.”

Why was the law given to mankind in the first place? Galatians 3 outlines the reason:

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Love fulfills the law completely. If we love, there is no need for law. What law can be broken if we do good for others first, before we think of our own self-interests?

edit on 28-7-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Your OP and other posts like it confirm to me the Magnificence of the US Constitution.

None of that has meaning in this land. I don't think it has meaning in any land.

but, if i'm magically transitioned to a place where this is the law, i'll try and remember all of these things and modify my behavior accordingly.

for the record, i figured many years ago that if any of those religions were the law that I had to live under, i'd be about the sorriest sap in town because all kinds of f'ed up things would be happening to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You are sooooooooooooooo way off the mark!

The Torah and Talmud are completely different books written by VERY different people.

How about you drop the Talmud and go get an education on The Maimonides!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
All organized religions were designed to enslave the peoples of a land.
I will say that it seems the jews are always being booted out of one country or another.
Those poor eternal victims ehh?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

This is more for Peter the Op:

You don't have to be part of any organised religion to know the difference between right and wrong. Jeez, anyone ever hear of common sense?

You can still believe in God and be true to yourself and others without identifying with a particular religion.

Just remember, no where in Torah is there a mention of Judaism and Jews. It's about the rightous Gentiles (see Noach), Hebrews and Israelites.
edit on 28-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
well i guess you already know jesus was jewish,and he practiced the same things you have posted.

Oh my god, how could you have posted such a thing and not be struck by lightning or something

Jesus was born a human as a Jew, but Jesus fought against Jewish ways so much so they asked a Roman overlord to execute Jesus.

Jesus created a new religion called Christianity,
Jesus preached against Jewish temples and their money changers.

Jesus was hated by Jewish elite, they had him killed.

How in the world can you say Jesus was a Jew and Practiced Judaism. CRAZY !!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Jesus did practise Torah.

My guess is you're not aware of The Last Supper? Guess what......that was Pesach (or Passover!).

Jesus was not a Jew, he was a decendant of the Israelite tribes.

Jesus did NOT create Christianity, the Romans did!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

didn't jesus say 'have have not come here to change the law. not one letter. i have come to fulfill the law!!!'
he was pissed cause the 'jewish elite' were backsliding from the law to live off of the fat of their roman oppressors!
get your facts straight before you start to banter on!!!
every biblical historian/archeologist all agree jesus was a practicing jew!
he didn't show up to make a new religion based on himself!!!
thank the romans for that!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Matthew 15 delineates the teachings of the true law, the intent of the law and then shows the distinction between that law and the writings of the "Experts" in the law that were writing their own endless rules. Although he did not condemn all of the Pharisees and Sadducee, Jesus did condemn them, as well as the Moneychangers, High Priests and Builders who rejected the Chief Cornerstone. We see the same characters today corrupting mankind. Have a few facts straight. Hebrew faith is not the same as religion by works. Faith is not about what we can do, but about what has been done for us.

edit on 28-7-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Look Enoch

I respect what you wrote and I agree with you, but you are missing the point, this is about what Hardcore Extreme Jews believe today.

in 2010 well known Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said in Israel

Gentiles Exist Only To Serve Jews

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Here is what I know and most don't or won't!
Judea Declares war on Germany
Judea warmongers

"Germany is the enemy of Judaism and must be pursued with deadly hatred. The goal of Judaism of today is: a merciless campaign against all German peoples and the complete destruction of the nation. We demand a complete blockade of trade, the importation of raw materials stopped, and retaliation towards every German, woman and child." - Jewish professor A. Kulischer (October, 1937). "Our fight against Germany must be carried to the limit of what is possible. Israel has been attacked. Let us, therefore, defend Israel! Against the awakened Germany, we put an awakened Israel. And the world will defend us." - Jewish author Pierre Creange in his book Epitres aux Juifs (1938) "Germany must be turned into a waste land, as happened there during the 30-year War." - Das Morgenthau-Tagebuch, The Morgenthau Dairy (p. 11)

What you didn't know Judea started that mess,not Hitler.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Mister1k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
How nasty some of you people are.

Completely twisting the words of Jesus and making him such a good little Jew they had to kill him. LOL

Why did Jewish elite had to conspire to have him killed ???? Answer that smart asses.

And to stay on Topic here ......twist this if you can.

In 2010 no less, just 2 years ago.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel. That is why gentiles were created.”

failedmessiah.typepad.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hope the op has his antisemitic force-field ready. How dare he point out just a few bad things of the "chosen ones" religion. I'm surprised the Israeli supporters haven't already bombarded this thread or at least tried to get it closed.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Oh, so you ARE here to discredit the Jews, going by one of your statements you sound quite anti-semitic.

Hardcore Jews? What hardcore Jews do you speak of? Can you be more specific?

You do NOT have knowledge of Torah, nor the Talmud and you sure as hell did'nt even know what the Book of Maimonides is until I mentioned it.

Now do NOT get in a debate of these books and texts until you have read them THOROUGHLY!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Jesus did practise Torah.

My guess is you're not aware of The Last Supper? Guess what......that was Pesach (or Passover!).

Jesus was not a Jew, he was a decendant of the Israelite tribes.

Jesus did NOT create Christianity, the Romans did!

No the Romans didn't start Christianity. Jesus's followers started Christianity. The Romans were pagans because they believed in many Gods not just one.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Can you be more specific who the "chosen ones" are?

This is where so many Jews and non-Jews get the "chosen ones" wrong; most automatically think they are only the Jews. NO! They are the Israelites (decendants of the Israelite tribes).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join