It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50,000 year old paintings of 'Aliens'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisisjustafight
Now im going to tell the truth here about these alien cave painting to share some insight of what really going on. The Truth might seem boring for most of you but for someone of me who knows what happened im going to tell you. Aliens dosent exist, just in the mind of the "shamans" who suffered from schizophrenia. The orgins of schizophrenia is psychological and requies a emotionel seperation from the mother during the first 18 months of life and a later emotionel seperation from another important person to activate the psychosis. If the emotional seperation from the mother is during the months 12 to 14 the delusion is that aliens are talking to you in your head, and saying that you can bring one woman, perhaps the emotionel seperation from the other person, to their planet, as long as you praying to them first in different ways, as a logical man ones said "as long as mammals as populated the earth seperation from the mother has meant death" or in this case delusions and voices. so here is the truth about the cave painting and I hoped I could bring some light in the subject.

Wtf? I hope that's trolling because schizophrenia has nothing at all to do with whether you're separated from your mother... Think of kids whose mother died whilst giving birth to them who have never sufferd with schizophrenia... And the ones who have always been around their mothers but still grow up to have schizophrenia!

I do however agree that the schizophrenia explanation is a possible one, as is the fact that they may have been taking magic mushrooms, either intentionally or without realising the effects, and painting their 'trips'.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thisisjustafight

That is one of the most preposterous and patently false things I've ever seen anyone say, regarding schizophrenia.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't know how to explain this more to you besides the information I already given. I ddon't know how to convince you besides telling story how I came up to this information, but to be fair the theory is not mine but another person's theory. I however recommend you to do more research on the subject and information I represented to you. Here is however a quote:“There are several beliefs among locals in these villages. While few worship the paintings, others narrate stories they have heard from ancestors about “rohela people” -the small sized ones -who used to land from the sky in a round shaped flying object and take away one or two persons in the village who never returned.”
Later one sounds pretty familiar to the fact I represented about the schizophrenics shaman who took one important person to they home planet. This sounds like something very interesting if we should understand human evolution, the schizophrenic heard voices from aliens, took one girl with him to reach they home planet, left the village (and the family) and later on the found a new village, with new people. I can't explain this more but I am going to give more information, and if that doesn't convince you or better else let you think about the information I proboly have to give you information about how I got my psychosis at 18 years old (thank you very much Kim aangelica or whatever the f*ck you want to call you self in your "caring" personality) or my psychosis at 19 years old (lovisa left me and I got a similar psychosis) and at 22 years old when you writing to lovisa again and ask for forgiveness if she calls you up the next day, well the phonecall didn't happen and I suffered from another psychosis, but the alien delusion in my psychosis is something I can tell you more about because even If I would have come up to the "conclusion" that aliens, which I would have done in my head, exist after the psychosis at 18 years old ( before I stopped writing and put my self on a mental hospital) I definitely heard the aliens voices at 20 years old on the winter 2013 on a mmental hospital, but that's a terryfing story, and besides the aliens voices who told me to bring one woman to they home planet, and i know which woman that is, I could not pray to them, I could not and I screamed "aliens ddoesn't exist". Here you have it, or should I talk about how my mother spanked me when I was 12 months old also, is that enough for you? I can tell you what happened at 2013 winter on a certain mental hospital but first I want to hear your say about these things.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thisisjustafight

Nevermind that the mentally ill tended to be both outcast and often killed for being a host to demons or outright incapable of properly caring for themselves...

I'll be honest, though, I got three sentences in before your terrible formatting made me browse elsewhere.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I don't know how to explain this more to you besides the information I already given. I ddon't know how to convince you besides telling story how I came up to this information, but to be fair the theory is not mine but another person's theory. I however recommend you to do more research on the subject and information I represented to you. Here is however a quote:“There are several beliefs among locals in these villages. While few worship the paintings, others narrate stories they have heard from ancestors about “rohela people” -the small sized ones -who used to land from the sky in a round shaped flying object and take away one or two persons in the village who never returned.”
Later one sounds pretty familiar to the fact I represented about the schizophrenics shaman who took one important person to they home planet. This sounds like something very interesting if we should understand human evolution, the schizophrenic heard voices from aliens, took one girl with him to reach they home planet, left the village (and the family) and later on the found a new village, with new people. I can't explain this more but I am going to give more information, and if that doesn't convince you or better else let you think about the information I proboly have to give you information about how I got my psychosis at 18 years old (thank you very much Kim aangelica or whatever the f*ck you want to call you self in your "caring" personality) or my psychosis at 19 years old (lovisa left me and I got a similar psychosis) and at 22 years old when you writing to lovisa again and ask for forgiveness if she calls you up the next day, well the phonecall didn't happen and I suffered from another psychosis, but the alien delusion in my psychosis is something I can tell you more about because even If I would have come up to the "conclusion" that aliens, which I would have done in my head, exist after the psychosis at 18 years old ( before I stopped writing and put my self on a mental hospital) I definitely heard the aliens voices at 20 years old on the winter 2013 on a mmental hospital, but that's a terryfing story, and besides the aliens voices who told me to bring one woman to they home planet, and i know which woman that is, I could not pray to them, I could not and I screamed "aliens ddoesn't exist". Here you have it, or should I talk about how my mother spanked me when I was 12 months old also, is that enough for you? I can tell you what happened at 2013 winter on a certain mental hospital but first I want to hear your say about these things.

My friend, I say this in the politest way possible, your post is incoherent and is hard to put together.

My father has schizophrenic tendencies and I would never say anything to cause offense to anyone suffering with any sort of mental health condition.

Whether your mother spanked your or not has nothing to do with a mental illness that passes its way down family lines. I don't write that down because of my beliefs. I write that down as a reassurance to anyone else who may be suffering with schizophrenia, or any other illness for that matter.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

...but first I want to hear your say about these things.

I'd love to, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Your post is a rambling, disjointed mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join