It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nunyadammm

I'm not sure if you're just slow or one of the most elaborate trolls of all time. Everything you say is just too perfectly stupid. Post after post you find a way against all odds to say the dumbest thing possible for every scenario.

I guess in your world if a man signs an order, which he knows will specifically kill someone, then it's not he who had them murdered. Here's a personal question. If I ordered a hitman to kill one of your family members...would you want justice against the hitman, or me? Or both?

Domestically, Obama's disastrous economic policies (which arguably are being implemented intentionally) have caused the loss of millions of jobs. Some of those people turned to suicide or robbery + murder. But hey, he shares no responsibility in that either I guess. If I starve two dogs then throw a piece of meat at them and one kills the other for it, then it's not my fault!
edit on 29-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You do realise that Charles Manson is spending life in prison for murder.

He never actually killed a single soul.

But he signed off on it. He ordered it.

Just food for thought.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Barry, is that you?

So far you haven't proven that Holmes has killed anyone either. Yet you call him a murderer.
edit on 7/29/2012 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
After Pelosi's "We'll find out what's in it after we pass it" statement,

NOTHING

is going too far!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
After Pelosi's "We'll find out what's in it after we pass it" statement,

NOTHING

is going too far!

Considering she never said that then I guess "too far" exists in a special imaginary place.

I am curious when anyone is going to start basing their political arguments on reality?
Too much to ask?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Yeah, that the way I see it more than any other. I hate sounding like I am on the fence about it, but I was just trying to understand the other perspective.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by beezzer

If James Holmes turns out to be the true killer, then the comparison is fine. I'd rather wait for the trial(if there is one) before James Holmes can be said to be like almost any president of the U.S.

I am sorry to get off topic but I feel this cannot go unanswered.

He was caught at the scene with (please excuse the pun) the smoking gun as it were.

Please I believe there are conspericies but PLEASE don't insult the victims by this.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Normally in a rational world dealing with everyday people I would say this goes way over the line.

But given the context of political ads and what the democratic party (can anyone remember the democratic senator calling our troops in Iraq baby killers and murderers) and obama have ALREADY SAID/APPROVED then NO.

As we say at work,

If you can't take it you better not dish it out

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

No. I do not realize that. Know why? I live in reality. Manson was never charged with murder. Manson was not convicted on murder charges.

Just food for thought.

Your food was wrong from the get go so maybe you need to try a different recipe.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

I'm not sure if you're just slow or one of the most elaborate trolls of all time. Everything you say is just too perfectly stupid. Post after post you find a way against all odds to say the dumbest thing possible for every scenario.

Well I can at least tell you that I am a grown up who is not really sure what being called a troll means to the kids these days. An elaborate one at that just confuses my not being a kid and understanding English. Anyway, did you have anything you wanted me to glean from the above? I see nothing of value in it so maybe I missed it.

I guess in your world if a man signs an order, which he knows will specifically kill someone, then it's not he who had them murdered. Here's a personal question. If I ordered a hitman to kill one of your family members...would you want justice against the hitman, or me? Or both?

Domestically, Obama's disastrous economic policies (which arguably are being implemented intentionally) have caused the loss of millions of jobs. Some of those people turned to suicide or robbery + murder. But hey, he shares no responsibility in that either I guess. If I starve two dogs then throw a piece of meat at them and one kills the other for it, then it's not my fault!
edit on 29-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

So you agree that Obama could be replaced with Washington, Lincoln, Reagan, etc. and the billboard would be just as valid?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm

No. I do not realize that. Know why? I live in reality. Manson was never charged with murder. Manson was not convicted on murder charges.

Just food for thought.

Your food was wrong from the get go so maybe you need to try a different recipe.

Seven counts of first degree murder, seven counts of conspiracy to commit murder. These are just the main big convictions.

What was Charles Manson convicted of?

So now you're just trolling or being deliberately stupid.

Which is it?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

Barry, is that you?

So far you haven't proven that Holmes has killed anyone either. Yet you call him a murderer.
edit on 7/29/2012 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately for you I never called him a murderer either.
Some of you need to either work harder on your arguing just to argue skills or put your obamahatrred aside for a moment and actually respond to the real world we live in.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Yeah, that the way I see it more than any other. I hate sounding like I am on the fence about it, but I was just trying to understand the other perspective.

I have tried that myself over and over again with different types of people from different types of backgrounds and all I ever get is that they hate Obama no matter what and that is really all there is to it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Seven counts of first degree murder, seven counts of conspiracy to commit murder. These are just the main big convictions.

Which is it?

He was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder and given the death sentence. Maybe you need to look into the sources your "sources" look into?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm

Which is it?

He was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder and given the death sentence. Maybe you need to look into the sources your "sources" look into?

So pumpkin, you just proved my initial point. He never actually killed anyone but was convicted of "conspiracy" (to say the least).
Done trolling? Or do you plan on vomiting more inane distracting, deflecting comments?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think it makes an excellent point fairly tamely.

He and fellow globalists like Kissinger think of our beloved best and brightest in the military as

canon fodder and great candidates for population reduction efforts in foreign adventures doing globalists' dirty work.

132."Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976

133."The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger

Source link:

twoday.net...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Where's the third picture of Bush?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by beezzer

Where's the third picture of Bush?

Guess the billboard wasn't long enough!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What an unimaginative metaphor and a very old one at that.

It's as true as it is false.

Paint the world with a wide brush from the same paint can and the pictures are all the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The only things Americans respect are stupidity and the gun.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join