It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism Behind the Olympic Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

It is ugly as sin.....what the heck does it represent anyway...DNA?

It probably does represent DNA, possibly alien DNA lol, there has been a lot of alien symbolism involving the Olympics and aliens for some unknown reason, they have even installed surface to air missiles as a defense.

Here are the apartments where the SAMs are. You can even see that hilarious tower in the background.
edit on 28-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

All right, I admit, I have no proof to back up the alien DNA claim. However, it does seem like the structure has a lot of symbolism involving ushering in a new age. Here are some quotes from the Wikipedia article, which can be found here.

Kapoor said that one of the influences on his design was the Tower of Babel

I'm not sure what to make of this... however, the last time the Tower of Babel was made, it represented unity between many who tried to build a tower to the heavens and were then scattered to the ends of the earth by God and given different languages so they could not communicate with each other anymore. This structure could represent an end to that era, a rebuilding of the tower, and a uniting of the people once again.

Both believe that Orbit represents a new way of thinking, "a radical new piece of structure and architecture and art" that uses non-linearity – the use of "instabilities as stabilities."

Non-linear thinking is definitely a trait of the Age of Aquarius. In my opinion, this is also associated with feminine aspects, and funny enough, they mention that.

Nicholas Serota, a member of the design panel, said that Orbit was a tower with an interesting twist, with "the energy you might traditionally associate with this type of structure but in a surprisingly female form"

In conclusion, the 2012 Olympics should be seen as a symbol of the dawn of the Age of Aquarius. There could be a simulated alien attack in order to introduce us to our new masters, who are seen from the Christian perspective as the Anti-Christ, but even if this does not happen, I think the symbolism is there and that the Age of Aquarius is at least somewhat about reconnecting with our all-knowing alien ancestors and turning away from God.
edit on 28-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I've got to be honest, when I watched the opening ceremony last night, I thought it was a helter skelter!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE
I've got to be honest, when I watched the opening ceremony last night, I thought it was a helter skelter!

This

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Art with included symbolism doesnt automatically make it evil. People have been including symbolism in art forever. Its just what artists do to make their art seem like it has more meaning and to create interest

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
When I first laid eyes on it I thought "oooooh another Tower of Babel reference".

More evidence toward a Masonic New World Order

edit on 28/7/2012 by Glass because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join