It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue beam might entail resurrecting a ruler of ancient royal /divine ancestry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I was wondering. Part of blue beam is the discovery of new archeological evidence that will reveal the history that has been hidden of the blood lines of the pharos and other ancient royalty who ruled by DIVINE RIGHT. I don´t think aliens will be immediately part of it.

Our current world royalty still maintains this belief of divine right. If they found a mummified descendant of them whom many would call a something/ human hybrid, Elongated skulls naturally, different physiology, ect. They could revive one through artificial means if DNA can be extracted.

Then they would reveal the heir apparent. The devaluation done to religion, legal systems and faith in general for leadership, IMO , was done for this purpose. A broken system is easier to fix and become the hero to than trying to compete with TPTB and their validity.

Then the old kingdoms are restored and we are set back thousands of years since our liberation from their rule.

It is not so farfetched to take the historical records for their word. Even if not aliens, a group of genetically different people were in charge of old world kingdoms. They claimed their rule was given to them by their cousins the gods. Who were mighty and possessed knowledge and power beyond natural man.

Even if that was a lie, the fact that we can extract DNA from one of them, places the issue that if a person was to be born artificially, with that DNA, that he would have a birth right of rule in the eyes of global royalty. Their rule comes from these old kingdoms. The governments we think have replaced royalty are not the end all of power. Their corresponding royalty still runs the show. They just have bigger support teams that run the country for them and take the blame if anything goes wrong.

If we ever revive that DNA of old world rulers whom claimed to be descendants of the Gods, you can bet that that individual will be groomed into a world leader. What the Christians would call the anti-Christ.

Even if they are daffy, that individual would only need show a slight improvement as far as health or intelligence to be worshiped as a superior being. If he was psychic or had other biological attributes that dumb people would call magic, he would be seen as a prophet, divine ruler, or.....God´s representative. A little PR from powerful people and he would be damn near worshiped like Hitler was. The great one, great hero, the mighty defender of mankind from the brutal rule of petty HUMAN leaders. Under his rule, being superior, we would not suffer as we have under our own rule. He would not be bias and not try to rule out of petty emotions, so he would say.

He would probably be given the fix our leaders are holding out on to most social problems and so be thanked by many for bringing order out of chaos. He could reveal technology we already have but keep hidden and say it is a gift from him to us. His rule would not be questioned.

At that point if he wanted to tell us to worship a dead grasshopper form 1920 floating in formaldehyde from an old jar lost in a NYC basement, we would. He cured diseases, gave us flying machines and other technological marvels like endless clean energy, and ended world war by assuming command of it all. What could go wrong?

That to me is blue beam. Not a staged alien invasion. The rebirth of olden kingdoms by the revival from the dead of one of the god-men rulers. Think about it, he will have risen from the dead and brought us many miracles. That is how I think it will play out.

Project Blue Beam
Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

The allegations were presented in 1994 by Quebecois journalist and conspiracy theorist Serge Monast, and later published in his book Project Blue Beam (NASA). Proponents of the theory allege that Monast and another unnamed journalist, who both died of heart attacks in 1996, were in fact assassinated. In addition, the Canadian government allegedly kidnapped Monast's daughter in an effort to dissuade him from investigating Project Blue Beam.

The project was apparently supposed to be implemented in 1983,but was delayed.
rationalwiki.org...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
not sure if you've read this yet, but a user posted earlier about DNA testing that is on-going to what they think is a human/alien hybrid (with elongated skull) Great post may I add!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

yeah I included it in my OP. I was reading that thread and a page about blue beam and it just kind of made sense to me. I have always wondered what the archeological evidence they will reveal is. This would make sense.

Or at the very least it is an idea for them. It's how I would do it.

EDIT:
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
here is this. It could be why the Catholic church surrendered its worldly rule to the immaculate conception of Mary. Marian worship is everywhere. Even in my little church in a small town in Spain, there is a blatant decoration with the Mary-Anne-Ishtar theme.

The triple goddess was worshiped in the Sinai valley and that is why Constantine's mother chose the current mount Sinai.

The triple goddess is the source of the grail tradition made by Mary Magdalena.

Their ancestral gods were their ancestors. They were all children of Mother Isis.

Isis was a real person. She wasn't a just "myth."
Isis was the true mother of the Egyptian royal bloodline and Pagan religion. She was the mother of the throne.
Egyptian royalty, Egyptian religion, and Egyptian civilization all began from the womb of Isis.
We all have one or more of the Pharaohs and Isis queens in our ancestry.
At this late date, all of us humans on this planet have that one woman in our ancestry.
We are already a 'World Family' of Mother Isis' children.
Science will someday prove this but it hasn’t done so yet.
That proof is coming from all the DNA studies that genetic scientists are doing.

www.resurrectisis.org...

yes that is a goddess site...yes I know it's not a valid source....but the sheer number of them and the people who support them is interesting to say the least.

You guys should read up on the Jesus genome project.

Daughters of Isis carried the Genesis of Isis to different peoples of many lands.
There was a Genesis of Isis. The original Isis was born a natural genius. Descendants of Isis disseminated her genius genes to the rest of the world.

That was the Genesis of Isis. The name Genesis and the word genius are both derived from genes-of-Isis. The genesis of Isis was a program of selective breeding that introduced her genius genes into the bloodlines of the royal families and leading families of many tribes and nations.
www.resurrectisis.org...

I should mention that the names are not that important as far as identifying the divine rulers. They took on many names. One for each land or people, sometimes two. The dual God was a repeated theme in the old world and across the world.

Isis could be Ishtar, could be Hera, could be anyone.

Gnostic groups such as The Knights Templer and Cathars faced brutal oppression from
the church at the helm of a powerful empire. Yet despite this oppression there were always people throughout history who understood the deeper significance of Jesus life and teachings.
So the Christian Gnostics kept emerging in different forms. However they encoded and hid their understanding in legends, and symbology, such as the quest for the Holy Grail and the transformational Alchemy, to conceal and protect themselves from the ongoing persecution of inqusition.

Isis is Biblical Eve. Virgin Mary in the Bible is another version of Isis. The name Jesus is composed of J+Isis i.e. the beard of Assur and the name of Isis. The name Jesus identifies him as a prophet of Isis. The alleged divine birth and resurrection of Jesus is clearly a play on the legend of Assur and Isis. Virgin Mary's "immaculate conception" of Jesus further reinforces that connection.
juliepenkova62.blog.co.uk...

EDIT:
added some more info on the connection to our "queen of heaven"

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
oops, didn't notice that link! Also, your prediction about the Catholic church may be spot on, have you ever read the secrets of Fatima, mores specifically the 3rd one?

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine. After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Basically says that theres going to be apostasy at the highest ranks of the catholic church. pretty heavy stuff and could lead to what you're describing
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-7-2012 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Now, if they can take the current "mother of the throne" and inseminate her with DNA from an old world ruler, her child would be a more genetically pure specimen. He would be accepted by the elites who follow these mysteries as a true world ruler.

How they explain that to us needs a little show business to sell everything they have kept hidden. It needs a catastrophe so people are desperate and don't cling onto old faiths, and institutions and forms of government that will fail them systematically as they have been doing slowly.

Ever wonder why courts and leadership are absolutely absurd? Why religion has been made out to be the source of all evil, though really it is people and everything politick?

They need for us to surrender our preconceptions in order to accept a new rule of law and faith.
A total change as promised to her followers under a new system and world.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

hell yeah.

I think the papal tiara surrendered to the immaculate conception was the act that sealed the deal. All Catholics are in fact practicing pagan mother goddess worship.

Jesus is not even represented in churches now. He takes second place. No crucifix, but a cross. An ancient pagan symbol. The crescent moon and star, ect. The trinity (as pagan as you can get) being introduced by Constantine, and other such mysteries which serve to communicate the old world religions in some way to future generations. A triple goddess, like Mary Magdalena's triple tower (Magdalena meaning tower), like that of the Ishtar temples.

here is a thread I made that I think covers the basics of what they believe and where it might come from.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here is this. It shows that it is possible to do what I am implying.

Figure 1 | The ancestral gene resurrection strategy. Flow chart of the stages required to resurrect and characterize an ancestral gene. A hypothetical protein from the ancestral vertebrate is shown as an example. See main text for details of each step.mya, million years ago.

pages.uoregon.edu...

Now if they had access to ancient DNA, which they must at some level considering all the mummification practices of ancient people, then all they would need to do is find a suitable mother. Perhaps one who has preserved her ancestry through breeding programs. She would be some one of importance since she would have the title of mother to the new god. Maybe even a virgin to boot.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
IGNORE POST......INACURATE

blupblup pointed out a bad source I had with a bogus story. Thank you for that. Erased post since it was false.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

WOW The Weekly World News said it?

Damn.... this is amazing, they're such a credible source.

Your thread is just amazing.

Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

thanks for dropping by. Your input was ..........

accurate.

to be fair I just threw this one in here. It was on the same subject. I will openly admit that the scientist mentioned and the center does not exist. I only realized that after I had made the post. My bad.

I was looking for supporting articles to this story from Egypt and more sources but found none....I was trying to hold off until I found some, but alas, you sir are correct. There is none.

again sorry.

I usually just add as I go. I read, digest, and post. then rinse and repeat. This time I did not digest, I am at work and saw it was what I was talking about.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well you dont have to check their DNA all you have to do is check to see who has RH negative blood

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by angrymob

so all the Basques....and the royal families.....lol..

The ruling elite and the most rebellious people on earth.....nice. They belong together.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Well the subject itself can be difficult enough to digest but yes, The weekly World News article could be the nail in the coffin.

They are a joke... they just make stuff up... but I have to say, they gave me many laughs back in the late 80's early 90's

Some of their headlines include

Nazi Astronauts Return to Earth

Hitler Launched Them - In 1943! It's Incredible...They Haven't Aged a Day, Says NASA Source

Nelson Mann - April 17, 1990

Titanic Survivor Found On Iceberg

Trawler Picks Up Young Woman Dressed In 1900s Clothes! She Thinks It's April 15, 1912 - And Her Dress Is Still Wet!

Jerry Hale - October 23, 1990

Alien Captured By U.S. Agents!

Creature's UFO Landed In Virgina Mountains! More Top Secret Photos Inside!

October 30, 1990 - Special to the News

Wounded Civil War Soldier Found in Georgia

Doctors Remove Yankee Musket Ball From Man in Tattered Rebel Uniform. The Man Is Not From Our Century, Doctors Tell Police

Doug Kinney - November 13, 1990

Noah's Ark Found in Pennsylvania

Scientist: Old Testament Ship Is Buried in Mountainside...And It Looks Exactly As The Bible Says

David W. Ross - January 8, 1991

73-Year Old JFK Photographed In Window Of White House

Crippled Kennedy Huddling With Bush Over Iraq! Electrifying Pictures Taken Just Days Ago

WWN - January 29, 1991

Farmer Shoots 23 Pound Grasshopper!

Giant Bug Is 4 Feet Long!

Steve Dunlop - April 9, 1991

Space Alien Meets With President Bush!

Top Secret Photo! Creature at Camp David for Six Amazing Hours!

Nick Mann - May 14, 1991

China's Bizarre Plot to Knock Earth Out of Orbit

1.3 Billion Chinese Will Jump Up & Down At The Same Time Sending Planet Into Spin Sept. 27!

Dave Taylor - June 25, 1991

Editor's Note: My favorite article ever published. It wasn't on the cover, but inside the June 25th edition. A week or two later, the paper published a[n aptly named] story explaining the 'fact' the planet was saved by thousands of patriotic Americans who jumped up and down to counter-act the communists evil plans

Titanic Captain Found In Lifeboat!

Navy Ship Picks Up Englishman In Fresh 1900s Officer's Uniform. He [Also] Thinks It's April 15, 1912 - And His Pipe Is Still Lit!

Special to the News - September 10, 1991

Loch Ness Monster Captured!

World Exclusive Photos! Beast Is 70 Feet Long And Weighs 20 Tons! We've Caught The Last Dinosaur On Earth!

Jack Alexander - January 4, 1992

Plane Missing Since 1939 Lands!

Skeletons Of 36 Passengers And Crew Found Strapped In Their Seats Aboard New DC-3 Airliner! Old Gold Cigarettes Still Smoldering In The Cabin - And The Coffee's Still Hot!

Peter Drake - May 26, 1992

Adam & Eve's Skeletons Found - In Colorado!

Incredible Photos! The Bible's Garden Of Eden Discovered South Of Denver! Amazing Proof Book Of Genesis Is True

David W. Ross - June 2, 1992

I Had Bigfoot's Baby

World Exclusive: Seattle Mom's Amazing Story! Furry 4-Year-Old Is Healthy, Happy & Smart As A Whip!

Drew Mason - September 29, 1992

Alien Tells Clinton And Bush: Five U.S. Senators Are Space Aliens!

They're Named Inside! Find Out If Your Senator Is On The List!

Nick Mann - November 3, 1992

Hillary Clinton Adopts Alien Baby

Official Photo: Space Creature Survived UFO Crash In Arkansas!

Nick Mann - June 15, 1993

80 Foot Dinosaur Captured In Brazilian Jungle!

Horrified Witnesses See Creature Eat Famous Scientist Alive!

Sarah Mills - July 13, 1993

Clinton Meets With JFK!

Crippled Kennedy Tells Clinton How To Save His Presidency! Top Secret 2-Hour Meeting At Camp David

Marcus Caine - July 27, 1993

Abraham Lincoln's Corpse Revived

He's Kept Alive For 95 Seconds!

Beatrice Dexter - October 5, 1993

Heaven Photographed By Hubble Telescope

Divine Image Stuns NASA! 'We Found Where God Lives,' Says Scientist

Ron Kinton - February 8, 1994

Challenger Astronaut Found Alive! On A Tiny Island In The Bahamas

1986 Space Disaster: There Is A Survivor!

Nick Mann - March 1, 1994

Rush Limbaugh Meets With Space Aliens!

Extraterrestrials Urge Talk Show Host To Run For President In 1996!

Scotty Paul - April 19, 1994

Couple With 8-Inch Tongues Marry!

We're Looking Forward To Starting A New Family Says New Bride!

Scotty Paul - June 14, 1994

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The scientific community is very well geared to resurrect ancient life. It is the new challenge being that they think the secrets to solve our problems now can come from days of old.

, workers scraped open a tomb that had been hidden for over a millennium beneath the ramshackle neighborhood. Then, nine more deep-welled tombs were uncovered in the volcanic rock, each containing about 20 bodies. The walls of the shafts were lined with Quitus remains, each one crouched in the fetal position, clothed in the finest textile, adorned with gold jewelry, and surrounded by pottery containing offerings of food and chicha for the afterlife.

Yeast biologist Javier Carvajal Barriga, of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador in Quito, collected scrapings from inside large, torpedo-shaped clay fermentation vessels taken from one of the tombs in an attempt to recover microbes that had fermented the ancient chicha and, if possible, revive them

Under the sterile conditions of his laboratory, he scratched away the surface layers from inside the fermentation vessels hoping to collect yeast trapped deep in the pottery's pores. Using a special method that he devised to humidify the desiccated cells, repair their damaged membranes, and jump-start their arrested metabolisms, he coaxed a community of yeasts, which had lain dormant in the entombed vessels since A.D. 680, back to life.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Resurrecting The Dead Through Cloning?
By Andrew Vorzimer ⋅ April 22, 2009
Just what the fertility industry needed right now. On the heels of OctoMom and SurroGenesis, word is that controversial fertility doctor, Panayiotis Zavos, has allegedly cloned 14 embryos and transferred 11 of them into 4 volunteers.

Among those cloned by Zavos were 3 dead individuals, including a 10 year old girl who perished in a car crash. If the ethical concerns were not alarming enough, exploiting parents who lost a child by giving them false hope that they can, in essence, resurrect their child, is despicable.

Zavos is no stranger to controversy as he made similar clams years ago that turned out to be unfounded. The filming was conducted by noted documentary filmmaker Peter Williams. I know Mr. Williams and while I have no reason to believe Zavos’ claims, particularly given his history, I do trust Williams whose credibility is unimpeachable. According to the Daily Telegraph:
www.eggdonor.com...

Mammoth DNA could spark resurrection
By Robert Roy Britt LiveScience managing editor

Studies begin to reconstruct sections of extinct animal’s genome
Hendrik Poinar, a geneticist with McMaster University, has sequenced a portion of the genome from a woolly mammoth. Poinar is pictured with the remains of Dima, a baby woolly mammoth unearthed in 1977.

Scientists have mapped part of the genome of the woolly mammoth, a huge mammal that's been extinct for about 10,000 years. The breakthrough could lead to re-creating the creatures
www.msnbc.msn.com...

science.discovery.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I just wanted to add this.

I had this on my hard drive and can't really remember where I got it from. I think it was from a site about "Obama is a clone of an Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten"

April 16, 1985 [Nature Magazine]
“Human genetic material, largely undamaged after 2,400 years, has been extracted from an Egyptian mummy and has been grown in the laboratory. One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector. These analyses show that substantial pieces of mummy DNA can be cloned and that the DNA fragments seem to contain little or no modifications introduced postmortem.”

January 31, 2010
Egypt will soon reveal the results of DNA tests made on the world’s most famous ancient king, the young Pharaoh Tutankhamun, to answer lingering mysteries over his lineage, the antiquities department said Sunday.
Speaking at a conference, archaeology chief Zahi Hawass said he would announce the results of the DNA tests and the CAT scans on Feb. 17. The results will be compared to those made of King Amenhotep III, who may have been Tutankamun’s grandfather.

The effort is part of a wider program to check the DNA of hundreds of mummies to determine their identities and family relations. The program could help determine Tutankhamun’s family lineage, which has long been a source of mystery.

The identity of Tut’s parents is not firmly known. Many experts believe he is the son of Akhenaten. A $5 million DNA lab was created at the Egyptian Museum, with funding from the Discovery Channel. “We have set up a DNA laboratory at the basement of the Egyptian Museum and another at Cairo University’s Faculty of Medicine where two teams of distinguished scientists worked. Each team worked separately in its own laboratory away from the other, and both were assisted by German scientists who specialize in studying DNA.”

Previously, exclusive right to DNA sample of the pharaohs was forbidden for reasons of National Security.

December 2nd, 2009
National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins announced today that the first 13 human embryonic stem (ES) cell lines have been approved for funding under the expanded policy outlined by President Barack Obama in an executive order last March. He said another 20 are likely to be added to the list any day now, but the final list could top 100.

I was just thinking. How easy would it be for Obama to have a staged assassination and then miraculously come back from the dead. Hell he could actually die as long as they had the technology to bring him back from the dead., or they could just whip out another clone.

open minds see the world change before those with sight thats limited to what they see. call me blind, I think blue beam is already afoot.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Some pagans apparently believe that Christ was Horus reincarnated. I have a theory that the Vatican is going to try to pretend like David Rothschild is Horus reincarnated. I suspect that the European Union, North American Union, Asian Union, and Pacific Union, or some variation thereof, will consolidate into a one world government that gives its power over to David Rothschild.

To make a long story short, I suspect that Obama is going to go over to the EU and UN after the election, divide Israel, and give parts of it to the Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians. The Islamic caliphate will then believe that Obama is the Mahdi. Some Islamic prophecies suggest that Islam's false Christ, Isa, will return to walk alongside the Mahdi. I believe this is when the Vatican will traipse David Rothschild out as Isa/Horus reincarnated who has returned to walk alongside Obama. I also believe that David Rothschild will use the one eyeball symbol/Eye of Horus/Hand of Hamsa/All Seeing Eye to symbolize the one world government. If you google the Vatican, you can already see that the Vatican has the one eyeball symbol plastered all over its buildings. After David, or the 'new David' claims to be Christ/Isa/Horus reincarnated, then I believe he will incorporate the alien aspect into his one world religion just like the Egyptians tried to do.

top topics

join