It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have there been any updates..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey all

Does anyone know if there's been any updates on the mexican ufo thing which happened this year? (the one where the air force recorded those lights)

I remember various different people saying it was this and that and it being thrown out, it seemed to be a genuine ufo event, but still remain unexplained...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Have you sifted through the threads? Heres the search results on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
go here: www.x-conference.com... Click on the video feed.

I dont think theres been any new updates but the link above is just a recap of what happened and it contains footage of a guy from x-ppac.org being interviewed. I actually missed that part when this incident first happened, so I thought it was interesting. Unfortunately, it didnt appeal to anyone, which shows ignorance. This issue of UFOs and disclosure needs to be addressed asap whether it be in the debates or outside the debates.

But in my opinion I dont know what to expect. Does anyone know how fast they were going? The objects didnt seem to be going so fast to make them seem extraterrestrial. And considering that they were well lit makes you think why they would try to expose themselves. On the other hand, those objects(11 of them I think) could confirm the idea that there are multiple species visiting our planet. multiple species = different space ships.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Isn�t it amazing? After the manufacturers of the ultraviolet camera stated that it was a glitch in the camera software (or hardware?), the mass media dropped the whole subject. I can�t seem to find a public statement of this anywhere on the web. Never mind the fact that they showed up on radar...

BBC News Link
The objects were reported to be invisible to the eye - the pilots turned on the infrared camera to track them after three of them were picked up by the radar.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76
Isn�t it amazing? After the manufacturers of the ultraviolet camera stated that it was a glitch in the camera software (or hardware?), the mass media dropped the whole subject. I can�t seem to find a public statement of this anywhere on the web. Never mind the fact that they showed up on radar...

BBC News Link
The objects were reported to be invisible to the eye - the pilots turned on the infrared camera to track them after three of them were picked up by the radar.

If it was picked up by radar then there has to be some sort of cloaking mechanism that ship had.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It just amazes me how the media will ban issues like that. DENY IGNORANCE.

Its like someone said, you cant deny the fact that they showed up on radar. At first I thought it would have been some sort of debree before I heard that it showed up on Radar. Its almost as if the media is behind a conspiracy as well.

I even saw some "important guy" give a statement about that object on why it wasnt a UFO. And he was talking about how he doesnt believe in UFO's etc.(Yea like he's an expert).

top topics

join