It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

And the annoying people win again.

page: 1
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This world is for the rude, the ignorant, and the stupid. It is definitely not for the sane. Sane people are pushed beyond their limits, and they end up getting punished for it. I'm just disgusted with it all.





posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   


It is definitely not for the sane. Sane people are pushed beyond their limits, and they end up getting punished for it.


Pulling a gun on someone for a phone call is by no definition of "sane".



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Geez... I wish I had a dollar for every time I had the urge to do this.
It is something I would never do, but I swear...people are just too much at times. :shk:



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The girl on the phone is to blame for this???? two words...

P-U-B-L-I-C ...T-R-A-N-S-P-O-R-T-A-T-I-O-N !!




posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho



It is definitely not for the sane. Sane people are pushed beyond their limits, and they end up getting punished for it.


Pulling a gun on someone for a phone call is by no definition of "sane".


Right.
Get it?



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
The girl on the phone is to blame for this???? two words...

P-U-B-L-I-C ...T-R-A-N-S-P-O-R-T-A-T-I-O-N !!



Here's two more words that have gone out of style:

C-O-M-M-O-N ...D-E-C-E-N-C-Y!!
edit on 7/28/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho



It is definitely not for the sane. Sane people are pushed beyond their limits, and they end up getting punished for it.


Pulling a gun on someone for a phone call is by no definition of "sane".


Okay so it wasn't just me. This ..... "person" is calling that woman with the gun "sane".


edit on 28-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
The girl on the phone is to blame for this???? two words...

P-U-B-L-I-C ...T-R-A-N-S-P-O-R-T-A-T-I-O-N !!



Here's two more words that have gone out of style:

C-O-M-M-O-N ...D-E-C-E-N-C-Y!!
edit on 7/28/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)


You need help.

Not a gun.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj
 


Hey Putz,

S&F

Second Line



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Cell phones in movies, resturants, etc. would be rude, but in a noisy bus? What if the woman had just been talking to another person, instead of on a phone? That wacko pulled out a gun, frightened the other passengers, including children...because she was annoyed over a cell phone...that's crazy......
edit on 28-7-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
The girl on the phone is to blame for this???? two words...

P-U-B-L-I-C ...T-R-A-N-S-P-O-R-T-A-T-I-O-N !!



Here's two more words that have gone out of style:

C-O-M-M-O-N ...D-E-C-E-N-C-Y!!
edit on 7/28/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)


You need help.

Not a gun.


So, you're gonna focus on the person pushed over the edge and not the babbling twit that could care less how annoying she is? I guess you don't mind neighbors with dogs that bark incessantly, or neighbors blaring music at all hours of the day and night? How about people that park their cars right in front of the door of a convenience store so you have to walk around it when there are plenty of parking places away from the door?

These people are all okay, right?

Michael Douglas in Falling Down:


I'm the bad guy? How'd that happen?

edit on 7/28/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by jiggerj
 


Hey Putz,

S&F

Second Line


Putz???
Fishin' line.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Cell phones in movies, resturants, etc. would be rude, but in a noisy bus? What if the woman had just been talking to another person, instead of on a phone? That wacko pulled out a gun, frightened the other passengers, including children...because she was annoyed over a cell phone...that's crazy......
edit on 28-7-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)


Yes, it goes without saying that the gun was crazy. The babbling twit, however, had to be really loud and annoying.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
And America has no gun problems..... "It's perfectly sane to pull a loaded gun on a bus with kids because someone's on a phone"....

Sorry jiggerj... You've left me dumbfounded, unless you're related to the lady with the gun, that's the only way I can make sense of your position..


edit on 28-7-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Tired of annoying people talking loud on their cell phones close to you, in line at the coffee shop, movie theaters, or driving in the next lane over from you on the road?

Buy yourself a signal jammer. You can purchase them all over the web, and the lower end models are as inexpensive as $40.

Just Google "cell phone jammer". Browse. Pick one. Pay, Wallah. No more people annoying you with their phone calls, plus it's much much cheaper than a pistol, and no one gets hurt. Additionally, in places like movie theaters, you may very well be providing a public service.


Additionally, if you're the paranoid sort, many models come coupled with GPS jamming, so, you can step out in confidence that there's no wireless bugs listening to you, nor GPS trackers having you on the lojack.




edit on 28-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys
And America has no gun problems..... "It's perfectly sane to pull a loaded gun on a bus with kids because someone's on a phone"....

Sorry jiggerj... You've left me dumbfounded, unless you're related to the lady with the gun, that's the only way I can make sense of your position..


edit on 28-7-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)


AHHH! I'm not making any claims about the gun!!! The gun was stupid! Crazy! My claim is that all the babbling twits of the world drive people nuts. We stand in line at the store with someone babbling on the phone in front of us. We see their mouths yapping away as they drive recklessly by. We see them at the beach, walking on the sidewalk... Yap yap yap yap! And the worst part of it is they AIN'T SAYIN' NUTHIN'!

"Pink? I like pink? Donna likes blue, but I never liked Donna. She did what? Nosah! Nosah!!! Get outa here!!! OMG! OMG! "

AHHHHHH!



LOL



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Is the OP serious?

You think the person to blame is the woman on the phone and that the gun toting nut job was just an innocent woman, pushed too far?


You need serious help.



The guy who broke them up and got the woman to leave was amazing, that guy risked his life and is a hero.




posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Is the OP serious?

You think the person to blame is the woman on the phone and that the gun toting nut job was just an innocent woman, pushed too far?


You need serious help.



The guy who broke them up and got the woman to leave was amazing, that guy risked his life and is a hero.



sigh. Forget the gun. You're all obsessed with the gun! My focus is on the babbling twit who will think she wasn't annoying at all and will continue to yap away and P*** people off.

The guy was amazing. Dangerous enough to come between two women without guns. On the ironic side, I'm pretty sure the guy was on his own cell phone while this was going on.
edit on 7/28/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
sigh. Forget the gun. You're all obsessed with the gun! My focus is on the babbling twit who will think she wasn't annoying at all and will continue to yap away and P*** people off.




Yes I get it... we've all sat near or next to someone who is annoyingly loud on their phone.


BUT

Not all of us pull out a gun or just flat out attack someone for it.


You say forget the gun... but the ONLY reason this is a story is because of the gun.


People talk on phones, until they ban them on transport.... then deal with it.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Great power, great responsibility and all.
This gal is an idiot and I hope she gets a criminal record that disallows her from having anymore guns.
There is a time and place to pull a gun, this was not it.
She gives the rest of us responsible gun owners a bad name.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join