It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The August 8th Double Doom Balloon Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Notice how when the numbered countdown balloons begin popping, TWO of the #6 balloons don't pop...

Fast foward to about 2:45 for the doom balloons

6+6 = 12

12 days from 7/27 = 8/8

A hidden message to the awakened ones? Prepare?
edit on 28-7-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
it would be much better to post these types of things ON the actual date. because then no matter what happens you maintain full credibility as neutral on the subject. unless you truly believe the elites are warning perceptually gifted individuals in a "cull the herd of idiots" type of move but that situation in itself is an oxymoron.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
My Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring says no. It isn't a secret message.
Of course it could be wrong and confusing this with Ovaltine...who knows.

But seriously, you guys are some perceptive folks! Most people would never notice stuff like that. I hope it isn't a secret message of doom. I kind of like life and would hate to give it up so soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Double Doom Balloon theory? Is that like the triple whammy slammy? I'm sorry... it's just stretching for something I'm sure some poor shmuck will be drunk for days over screwing up. whatever little thing it was.

That's been in my image vault for months without a fitting thread. Congrads! Err.. Poor balloon setter. What a night for him.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Oh GOD Come on !

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Interesting to note also: The crowd in unison yells "six!" as we are show two individual sixes...666.

Something wicked this way comes?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

The moment I saw that happen, I knew it was going to end up on ATS lol. But to your credit everyone else who has started a thread about the opening ceremonies so far didnt catch that.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I saw that but thought huh,,, that didn't work out so well.

Anyways I thought the whole show was disgusting. And I also think that the way the Brits teach and care for their kids (according to their spectacle) is absolutely appalling.

Screw nationalized health care. Those nurses acted like robots and treat kids like a prison ward on steroids.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Lol, every time I read one of your posts its full of nonsense. You have to be a troll.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Just to add for those who have read or seen 1984. I think we just saw it at an olympic ceremony.

It was pretty disgusting.

You brits should be ashamed.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Awww... Did you really watch the whole thing Honeycomb? If you check out the Live thread on here, I was making fun and feeling embarassed to even watch what looked like a slow motion train wreck for England's world image on this one. Ugh....

I thought they made a great second half that did wonders for making up on what my American eyes thought were downright goofy skits ..and disturbing on a couple...for the first?

You have to admit, aside from this thread's balloon disaster, it went flawlessly that I personally saw. The sheer skills and effort it took 10's of thousands to work together and pull off that well is staggering.
Be nice...they tried, right?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
original video was removed

found this one:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well, on 08/08/08 (opening day in Beijing), Russia invaded Georgia. The games don't close until August 12 this year, but you could swing it to the two 6's pointing to the 12th instead of 12 days later. I can't remember if there was a lot of conflict prior to Georgia, but there's definitely a lot going on with Syria and Iran right now.

I don't put any stock in it, though. Well just have to wait and see.

top topics

join