It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC 4 gun story goes viral, sparking debate vigilante justice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It's kind of hard to hide the truth when it shines like the sun. Now the politicians have to down play what happened. I would like to hear odds on if and how fast this hero is charged as a vigilante.
***SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - A story ABC 4 did back in April is now making national headlines. It’s all about how a man with a concealed weapon stops a knife attack. It’s spurring debate over gun control and vigilante justice, and has been views several hundred thousand times.***
ABC News Channel 4

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Actually just seen that. This is an updated story about the political aftermath of it, but but admins were told.
edit on 27-7-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
They think this is vigilante justice, wait till they try to take the guns.

Look out, suits.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah. I don't think this is what you'd call vigilantism unless you're trying to make it sound like something it isn't. This guy was actually defending someone. He wasn't just running around making up his own brand of justice or something.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Agreed..
They are doing everything possible and using disinfo in every possible place to try and engineer the masses to feel a certain way.. A way that is detrimental to American liberties.. ABC was purchased a long time ago by a former CIA director and perhaps others have been long infiltrated by their influences as well..

They keep on going on as if no one knows this, but then a lot of people just don't even care the news they watch is so tainted..

I can't even watch mainstream news anymore because of the disinfo affecting every single story they put out..
IT makes me want to watch their news studios burn to the ground.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

Vigilante does refer to a post-event situation. This would be better labled 'self-defense.' This is just media,etc trying to downplay what happened.

top topics

join