It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this making the world a bit more crazy than usual?..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm on my phone so I can't post to the best of my ability.. please bare with me.

The earths magnetic poles are shifting at an ever increasing rate. This is a fact, now I will quote from an old thread of mine to save time..

Cells in the human body require a pulsed
magnetic field and magnetic resonance
stimulation in order to catalyze the
reactions that take place every second.
When Yuri Gagarin made that historic first
manned flight into space we did not know
how vital these two processes were to life
on earth. Because these two processes
were not simulated by technology for Yuri
Gagarin when he left earth he experienced
depressed metabolism, mental depression,
bone loss, muscle degeneration, impaired
perception and over all fatigue.

Yuri Gagarin was only in space for 108
minutes.. I can only imagine what
prolonged magnetic malnourishment would
do to life on earth. But not only that, when
the magnetic field stabilises it will be
completely different anatomically than what
it is now. So how different will our cells
react if we do survive long enough to
'Adapt' to this new field?

Assuming that our magnetosphere is behaving in a way we are not used to let us ask these questions..

Could the strange weather we are experiencing and the rise in natural disasters be linked to this? Could some of these 'bad feelings' that something bad is about to happen be linked to this?

Could some of these threads about 'spiritual energy' be linked to this?.. What about the increase in dreaming? Or the increase in emotional irate? The lack of logical thought process? People acting weird?

If our magnetic field is 'playing up' what's to say this isn't the cause of some of this craziness? I'm not a scientist, I'm not very smart and I don't know... this is wild speculation at best but maybe I'm on to something.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Here is the old thread of mine I quoted from.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It is a possibility. The human mind is tied into the earths magnetic field.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

If I understand correctly our whole perception and memory retention require the earths magnetic field to function properly.

If so the ramifications of a 'faulty' field are quite huge. In my opinion.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Dear TechUnique,

Could the strange weather we are experiencing and the rise in natural disasters be linked to this? Could some of these 'bad feelings' that something bad is about to happen be linked to this? Could some of these threads about 'spiritual energy' be linked to this?.. What about the increase in dreaming? Or the increase in emotional irate? The lack of logical thought process? People acting weird? If our magnetic field is 'playing up' what's to say this isn't the cause of some of this craziness?

I read the post and logged on before even recognizing that you had written it. I seem to be ending up on threads with you lately. Peace.

Love the question. A while back I caught a YouTube video by a meteorologist in the midwest. She was talking about all the crazy weather and the mass bird and fish die offs. She mentioned that the sun was having lots of flares and that the earths magnetosphere was at a low point. She hypothesized that the solar blasts might be what was effecting both the animals and the weather.

Recently I read an article about some Russian scientists that hypothesized (and say they have evidence for) that magnetic effects of solar flares could effect people's pineal glands. Many believe that the pineal gland which releases a chemical called '___', could be responsible for spiritual experiences. Here is a link from the Watchers regarding this,

Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave. I came across the article by accident when I was searching the terms "pineal gland" and "Solar". I was searching because I wondered, what if there was going to be a coming "awakening", what could trigger something worldwide and solar flairs came to mind because we have been having a lot of activity. Months ago I read another article that discussed how the magnetic pole shift of the sun is different this time because the halves of the sun are not rotating their poles in a normal manner, not in sync with each other.

I guess my answer is, maybe.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am sorry to say the answer is no. According to this web site.

Does the Earth's magnetic field affect human health? Not directly, no. High-altitude pilots can experience enhanced levels of radiation during magnetic storms, but the hazard is due to the radiation, not the magnetic field itself. Direct effects on human health of the magnetic field at the Earth's surface are, quite frankly, insignificant. The primary effects of geomagnetism are on the health of electrically-based technological systems that are critically important to the modern civilization of humanity, not the humans themselves.

gallery.usgs.gov...

That is a Government site and many distrust them.... This site also seems to agree.

Some members of the public have attributed a diffuse collection of symptoms to low levels of exposure to electromagnetic fields at home. Reported symptoms include headaches, anxiety, suicide and depression, nausea, fatigue and loss of libido. To date, scientific evidence does not support a link between these symptoms and exposure to electromagnetic fields. At least some of these health problems may be caused by noise or other factors in the environment, or by anxiety related to the presence of new technologies.

www.corrosion-doctors.org...

It is a beautiful and seductive idea, and Lord knows I would love to have an explanation for some of my own weirdness, but it seems we must look elsewhere. I am sorry OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

You stalking me brah?

You raise a very interesting point in regards to pineal gland stimulation via the earths magnetic field... thanks for posting I shall check out the source you posted!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks for posting! Although the sources you post don't conclusively prove or disprove anything (imo), they do raise questions to my theory. Questions I'm afraid I cannot answer!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Scary thread here.....because it makes too much sense and the long term of seeing the theory play out just isn't something nice to think about.

I won't laugh a bit because one of the quickest ways TAPS actually debunks haunting and ghost reports is by detecting stray electromagnetic fields around reported activity. Apparently, being in those fields at strength is known to cause a sense of being off or even paranoia like being watched. It makes it real easy to consider the possibility that Earth's far more subtle fields could have strong impacts too.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Scary thread here.....because it makes too much sense and the long term of seeing the theory play out just isn't something nice to think about.

I won't laugh a bit because one of the quickest ways TAPS actually debunks haunting and ghost reports is by detecting stray electromagnetic fields around reported activity. Apparently, being in those fields at strength is known to cause a sense of being off or even paranoia like being watched. It makes it real easy to consider the possibility that Earth's far more subtle fields could have strong impacts too.

Another interesting angle which makes my theory a little more believable.. thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Theory makes sense. But there has and always will be evil, depressed, irrational, and violent people. There is no way to measure if the ratio of them has increased or just the population.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The magnetic field has been changing constantly since time immemorial, and the poles have flipped hundreds of times. There's no evidence to suggest any of this has ever affected life on the surface, and there's no reason to think that now.

Also, I would suggest the world is as 'crazy' as its ever been. You're just more aware of all the 'craziness' because it gets blogged, texted, tweeted, facebooked etc 24/7/365
edit on 27-7-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I think people eating each others faces off on a busy public avenue and then laughing with no apparent effect to the first round fired into him qualifies as some crazier than normal behavior. That one was clean on the tox report. It wasn't anything synthetic or outside influence....and that wasn't the only one. It was just one of the most visible and horrible ones recently. It's been getting crazier than a Hollywood movie out there in isolated cases for awhile now.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Personally I think there is reason to consider this, its such a strange subject it would be hard to garner solid proof for this from the past.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The problem is they don't even know entirely how magnetic fields work or magnets for that matter so it would be quite difficult to find scientific evidence of the relation. Lately there's been some pretty good advancements in this field but it's far from being perfected or very much conclusive.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Problem is the Yuri Gagarin story isn't true. it appears here, a web site that sells pulsed magnetic therapy gizmos.
www.papimi.biz...
It's covered here, an oldie but a goodie.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Can you be specific?.. you haven't actually backed your claim with anything as far as I can tell.. please elaborate.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think the constant droaning noise has more to do with it ........ you tune into it now and again and think nothing of it , but it is constant , ................... it`s what stops everyone from quiting their jobs and tearing up their city.

radio waves surrounding your brain 24/7 , too much work , too much verbal communication , rediculous food consumption , no wonder we live till 80 - 100 ........ if we werent in this system we`d live longer.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
life is subtle, it has spent millions of years evolving and adapting to everything ranging from the earths speed of rotation to the earths geologic processes and the poisonous by-products that come along with it, from the intensity of the suns rays to the seasons formed by the wobble of the earth. To seriously say the magnetosphere isn't involved with the electrical components of biological life is simply just ignorance to the way the rest of nature works as shown to us by modern science. just MY opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join