It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Protective Service orders around 150 sets of riot gear to be delivered in 15 days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I really hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, I am thinking there will be covert nonchalant teams going hunting for the perps in uniform..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
99% of the country's population is completely unaware of this solicitation, there is no reason they could not have made it 100% if they wanted to. Looks like a fairly targeted warning to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
99% of the country's population is completely unaware of this solicitation, there is no reason they could not have made it 100% if they wanted to. Looks like a fairly targeted warning to me.

None of the forums I regularly follow have anything posted about this purchase so you're probably right about that 99%. Who do you think they're targeting?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by Honor93

I really hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, I am thinking there will be covert nonchalant teams going hunting for the perps in uniform..
wouldn't surprise me one bit.
i do hope it's more civil than anyone would believe but i'm a dreamer, what can i say ??

all i know for sure is that i have zero desire to be anywhere near it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I wondered about the number, as well, and something just sounds off about 147. Why not 150? Or 300?

just like a crime detective maybe 147 mossad agents working for us goverment who knows

top topics

<< 1   >>

join