It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valhall Breaks 300,000 ATS Points

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Three Hundred Thousand

Valhall has done so many amazing posts and her work here speaks for itself. I could post hundreds of links here. But you all have already seen them. Yes she is that good.

Look at the points you now have everyone. Imagine the work you'd have to produce to get even close to Valhall's point total.

On a personal level Valhall has done so much for ATSNN and even more to inspire others (like me) I wish we could give her $$$ in exchange for her points.

I know each and every member who reads this can think of at least one favorite thread that Valhall has started.

Congrats on breaking 300,000 points Valhall.

I predict she will be the first to break ONE MILLION ATS points.

All we can do is sit in awe and be inspired by what you do and have done here Valhall.

I for one would like to thank you for everything you have done here at AboveTopSecret.com. You made us think, Learn, Laugh.. and even cry!!

You are amazing!

[edit on 9-10-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Congratulations Val!

Now can someone please upgrade her account to Moderator and Reporter?

I think she deserves it.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Congrats, VAL!!!

Even though I am but a newbie, your work here has already set my expectations high. I hope one day I can be considered as valuable a contributor.

Congratulations!!

And now, we shall see if she gets that Mod position ??

[edit on 9-10-2004 by everlastingnoitall]

LL1

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You honestly earned every point!
I remember when you helped me with the map of NYC location
hot spots.
Congratulations Vahall!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Congratulations Val!

Now can someone please upgrade her account to Moderator and Reporter?

I think she deserves it.

Valhall is a reporter and moderator the last time i checked. Anyways congrats goes out to valhal. To put that into perspective TRD from sportztawk has close to 15,000 posts. Valhal has only 6392 posts. See the difference.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
CONGRATZ VAL!!!

who else deserves it besides her and i

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thanks guys! Thanks UM for the acknowledgment.

ATS is great and I sure enjoy having this community to be a part of. I have enjoyed watching the changes and improvements that have taken place in the past year plus. It makes you want to hang around to see what the brilliant minds behind the scenes will come up with next!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well that is a lot of point to go around, I will be happy if I brake 50 sometime in the next year.

good way to go VAl

I always enjoy your post.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
is it just me or did val's ATS point bar break???

i don't see the point bar (the thing that changes color), but i do see the # of points she has???

congratz again

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow! That's great. Congratulations Valhall.
Is anybody even close to her? So who's the second highest?

edit:
they see ALL,
I don't see the bar either. May be the bar got too red and it broke.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by jp1111]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
tsa...

I noticed that last night! I thought maybe some one was doing some evil thing to me.

I HAVE A BROKEN BAR!!! lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Its probaly because they never expected anybody to get as many applauses as you have, and it just got beyond the number of colored bars that they have.

But Congrats for achieving what most of us here wont!!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
But,,,but,,,

If your bar is broke, where do you sit to order drinks??

Well, there's always the jacuzzi bar,,,lol

Congrats again, Val! An inspiration, to be sure!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow is all I can say - when I joined ATS Valhall had somewhere around 52,000 thousand points and it was not that long ago that I joined.

She has been phenominal in her judgement, activities, editorial functions at ATSNN and input in general to this site.

A very positive influence on me in general when it comes to an example being set to follow as a recent member.

My highest compliments go to Valhall

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
WELL,

Far freak'in out. Val is hello of a poster! How doest that woman create the time? Almost seems like Wiccan Mysteries involved here
But this does call for 'beer for my horses and whiskey for my men' A toast to the prolific writer, Most Venerable VAL.

With utmost respect,

TuTankhamen

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wow thats impressive. So anybody know the all time ATS record? Naturally I'm jealous of all those points. Congrats Valhall!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Wow thats impressive. So anybody know the all time ATS record? Naturally I'm jealous of all those points. Congrats Valhall!

what do you mean "all time ATS record"???

THIS IS IT!!!

VAL is the first person to EVER do this!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Congratulations Val.....have been watching your points add up today and somehow managed to miss the actual time the turn over happened. I am sure it will take me years to get even 10,000 points and you always manage to make great and informative posts too.

jm

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I HAVE A BROKEN BAR!!! lol.

You have indeed.

I just noticed it

Actually its still there it is just moving faster than the speed of light.

Really Valhall you have earned every single point. Through your hard work and effort. Maybe we should have a new bar for those who break 300,000 points?

Of course I will not live long enough to see that for myself!!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Really Valhall you have earned every single point. Through your hard work and effort. Maybe we should have a new bar for those who break 300,000 points?

The bar doesnt measure points...it measures posts and applauses. But SO should make it so you can see how many applauses somebody has recieved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join