It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artifact found at alleged UFO landing site. Anchorage Alaska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I was looking for information on another UFO-related topic from another current thread...
(www.abovetopsecret.com...)

...and in the process, I came across this fairly recent, yet odd, youtube post.
It shows a brief video showing a very odd artifact, but has little or no accompanying information, views or comments. I share it because it is so enigmatic.
Is it a true 'alien' artifact; Is it somekind of terrestrial ancient artifact?; I really can't say...but I hope you'll find it interesting. I did.

NOTE: If you decide to watch it, you may want to turn down your volume,...as the music track is truly annoying.

LINK:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What makes it alien I wonder? It looks like a cats head made out of clay or something similar, IMO.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
What makes it alien I wonder? It looks like a cats head made out of clay or something similar, IMO.

The poster didn't give details. It actually looks possibly native american.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Yup, looks like someone's ceramic class failure.

Further, there's no mention of which supposed UFO landing site this is supposed to have come from.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just for the record.. something unique like that would be a curio, not an artifact. An artifact would be something common you could link with other sites to date a civilization.. like a fork or bowl or something.

And I hate how they add music to these things.. takes the credibility down 10 notches for me, when they try to sensationalize it like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Just for the record.. something unique like that would be a curio, not an artifact. An artifact would be something common you could link with other sites to date a civilization.. like a fork or bowl or something.

And I hate how they add music to these things.. takes the credibility down 10 notches for me, when they try to sensationalize it like that.

Good points, fleabit. I regretted posting this thread as soon as I pushed the post button.
The object is definitely strange...but from the poster, there is nothing to back-up the ufo association.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by IAMTAT

Yup, looks like someone's ceramic class failure.

Further, there's no mention of which supposed UFO landing site this is supposed to have come from.

LOL...I agree, Druscilla. I wish there was more info from the poster.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It looks like a sea shell to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What a PITA........this is so silly its demeaning.....

top topics

join