It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21,disasters, and You.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So after looking at this map I wondered how u would get all those people to move . like how do you clear out all the people living along the Mississippi river . bear with me. the Katrina incident scattered a lot of the people out of that area . many never returned. they mainly went to places like Houston Dallas and Oklahoma . now the upper part needs to be moved . so we have this. now, while i cant find a map of what agenda 21 wants Asia to look like i bet its Ghost Cities will prove quite handy when this goes down. all this "freak" weather" aka Katrina flooding and earthquakes: all these "accidents" aka fukishima, deepwater : the "economic decline" aka Detroit all this seeming "random "stuff that all started after Clinton got the ball rolling with aganda 21 ,in 97 i believe.its just a herding of people thru disasters to the places the aganda wants them to be . look where the people are moving after these disasters! its straight to these "smart growth , human settlements." and now that Detroit looks like this it will only be a matter of time before its bulldozed and turned into this. good luck to all in those areas the agenda wants . i have a feeling a disaster comes your way..
p.s. just found another odd happenstance while looking at the empty Chinese city pics .here we have the Denver horse statue and here we have statues in and empty Chinese city. thats all my thoughts for now.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

this photo again. look at Louisiana then look at this interesting article
here

The numbers portray a significantly smaller city than in the previous census, in 2000, though it should be said that New Orleans had been steadily shrinking even then. In 1990, it was the 24th-biggest city in the country, in 2000, the 31st, and now it has surely dropped from the top 50.

Now there finally are some numbers, and they show that the city is 29 percent smaller than a decade ago.

and you have to like this

“It’s not an unqualified good thing to have big numbers,” said Mark VanLandingham, a professor at Tulane University who has expressed frustration with frequent calls from local officials, sometimes successful, for the Census Bureau to raise the city’s population estimate. “It made it very difficult to figure out what was actually going on.”

and the cherry .

There are 56,193 fewer children, a drop of nearly 44 percent.

geez 29% smaller all in one fell stroke.and no new kids to feel that nostalgia for Home. so when the people leave they wont come back for family ties.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
interesting read, but what is wrong with turning Detroit into a greenbelt? Why not get rid of the old dilapidated buildings and replace them with trees?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

nothing.but the question is where did all the people disperse to?
and once Detroit has been revamped,how long till a new "disaster" makes New Detroit an urban oasis?

I am still digging ,but what im looking for is population and refugee data on on things like the Indonesia tsunami Katrina, fukishima, the down turn in 08. all these things made or will make tens if not hundreds or millions people move. herding and thinning the flock .what people see as random record breaking floods in the northern Mississippi is really just a easy way destroy the man made stuff and move people to Chicago or Detroit in one swift stroke.just like Katrina did new Orleans . and since the places disasters seem to be happening and the places those disposessed people seem to be moving to are in line with this it makes me pause to think.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

People move where the jobs are. Detroit went into a decline beginning in the 70's after the oil embargo. People bought more fuel efficient cars. US car manufactures took a hit. Recently most of the automotive industry has moved their factories elsewhere (other countries), further putting a hurt on Detroit's economy.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyzan

i think the 25% loss of population in the last decade ,in Detroit,will make the bulldozing that much easier. and after the rebuild it will be just a matter of moving the people back in.just a disaster away.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
so i was reading this
and found this map.
now compare to this

notice anything? and notice from dc to Cincinnati Chicago and north has been relativity quite . they use disasters of the man made kind there (see Detroit).where these disasters are happening just so happens to be land that they want clear of people. they are using "natural" and man made "disasters" to herd people . then buying up all the land at a discount. and no one can blame them. it was "natural".
edit on 2-8-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Could 9/11 have been the "cutting of the ribbon"? signaling Americas redirection towards agenda 21 by tearing down the monoliths of the past made of steel and concrete. replacing it with green and glass.

top topics

join