It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Dreams from my REAL father - movie release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

A new film about Obama's secret past, directed by Joel Gilbert, has just been released. Here is an interview with the director:

www.youtube.com...

Has anyone seen this movie? I want to see it ASAP, as in I don't want to wait for the dvd in the mail. And if it's as good as I'm thinking it will be, I want to spread the link to it. Anyone know where it can be viewed online?

This looks like it could be a bomb shell. I never believed the story of Obama's sheep-herding father from day one. If what this guy has figured out is true, a lot of puzzle pieces come together. The director is shipping a couple hundred thousand copies for free, so it's bound to appear online any day now. I have found a web page where it had been posted, but it has already been removed.

And to all the Alex Jones haters: He didn't make the film, he's just interviewing the director. Either way though, don't shoot the messenger.

Thanks for any help!
edit on 27-7-2012 by soulwaxer because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

Hi, I have just seen the film Dreams From My Real Father. Very very interesting film indeed. It certainly explains why there has been a whole birth certificate debacle and what looks like forgeries released, but it is not to hide where he was born. It looks like he was indeed born in the USA.
I would recommend everyone to watch this film, which is now available for streaming on the internet.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Going to watch it right now

check this too

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-10-2012 by BrianG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There sure is a much stronger resemblance to this guy, than to Sr.

source1news.com...

..and the older he gets, the stronger the resemblance.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Has everybody seen this video as well? youtu.be...

top topics

join