It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What terrifies you the most

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

The thing I fear most is believing something that turns out to be false. Most things I used to believe as a kid turned out to be wrong or I at least viewed them the wrong way. It scares me to think about what else will change about the way I see things now, and how I will view the same things in ten years.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm afraid of height.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've already written about my regular fears in another thread.

My other fears (deeper fears I guess):

I believe in spirits/heaven etc but at the same time I'm afraid that there is nothing after this. I'm afraid I will lose everything (friends/family) and never see them again because there is nothing. Same thing I guess would be reincarnation. I do not like the thought of that at all. We work so hard in this life only to have to start over again without knowledge of the past and again losing everyone you love in the process. I would prefer not to have to go through that. Plus it makes no sense to me how you can live more than one life but still be aware right now...I just don't get how that would work. Scary not knowing.

Another fear is having to work my whole life away. I feel like it's already more than half over and all we do is work.
But seriously, it freaks me out that we will most likely never get the chance to really enjoy life and be stressfree.

Fear=Going crazy/losing control too.

Edit (didn't read before I answered since I wanted to add mine first): Wow there were A LOT of good answers in this thread as well (reality, the way the world is going, responsibility, where we came from) etc. I can share a lot of these fears too.
edit on 5-9-2012 by LoveyLadybug because: Add

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I will give this a go...

I fear witnessing our own young adults (our children) shooting our own people. The idea that they can be brainwashed to kill people in some twisted logic that it is the best for the common good is a scary thing to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My greatest fear is looking at my reflection and it staring at me differently. Then when I move, it doesn't move. That's my biggest fear to have my reflection not be me or move with me,

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I FEAR....... SATAN loving humanity
and ALL its advocates ground /cosmos becoming as CARING as the CARE bears. LOVE

fear aupceed?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
My greatest fear is being raped by a gang of aids infested midgets that are dressed up like clowns.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

my most mortal fear is my past catching up to me. not in the form of heaven or hell, but more like a karma sort of thing. i have hurt so many in just as many ways, that if only a small part comes back to me i would be ruined as a human being.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

My greatest fear is being raped by a gang of aids infested midgets that are dressed up like clowns.

That's my 2nd greatest fear.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join