It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Opening Ceremony (LIVE THREAD)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Just as a bit of trivia - 007 was first used in coded messages by John Dee to Queen Elizabeth 1st

Been a magi myself I was aware of this fact but thanks for the pointer, glad to know that others take an interest in the occult. A star for you indeed.

link   
Vomit time. Damn, this is gross.
edit on 27-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

link   
Tell ya what guys, watching this makes me feel like I've been transported back to the 60's and been handed some of that brown acid ( woodstock gag
)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This was a whole lot of....nothing.

Can't wait for all the random evil interpretations, also based on nothing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Should watch this on acid

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
not partial to the hip hot skit where he says sex and violence,, music is kinda provative for younger audience maybe too informal..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
rocket guys with jet packs.....popping glitter bombs...and thats absolutely all the meaning I got from that? What am I missing? This has to make more sense for the British here, doesn't it?

Jack in the box guy after a bender??
edit on 27-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Yeah every single thing makes sense to me, it's not weird at all................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................

I'm sorry.. I mean are there TV shows or other England based references others are totally missing here? Sorry.. I'm lost and this is getting more dizzying and confusing than entertaining.

Maybe this gets better... I dunno.. but it's.. yeah.. interesting. Umm...
edit on 27-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Only thing I understand is some of the music and they are time traveling for some reason lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ok, so the big white box in the middle is normal? Is this how free internet television works in London?
I dunno if I can live with that...but every link given so far has it...

It goes away. Click the X and the small x.

Thanks, I hate to keep bringing this up. I finally got that box to go away, BUT not before I had many issues. I had to uninstall new toolbars and something called "foodmods". Then the Norton alert etc. Maybe I was clicking the wrong "x" I dunno.

link   
Now the phone guy and girl are dancing in the attic which forms a pyramid with a capstone. The song overlapping is "They will not force us."

The tree landscape starting to resemble the Tower of Babel (UN HQ).

link   

Originally posted by furling
why no sex pistols??

You wrote that post too soon, just seen a bunch of people dressed in over sized punk costumes pogo jumping to a sex pistols song, Anarchy in the UK.

link   
This needs to be live in the US. 2.5 more hours grr!! Did Noah's ark make an appearance yet?

link   
Must be just me.......but I think it's superb!.....go GB!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I thought Gore invented the Internet..... Well, now we know. Whoda Thunk it?

Wow... the whole thing was to highlight this guy and say he invented the internet? Well, they say "World Wide Web" and I DO appreciate that distinction. I wonder how many will?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Apparently Al Gore didn't invent the Internet - or the United States government. All of that was a tribute to Tim Berners-Lee

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh, sh!t. Tim Berners Lee!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I concur. Pretty good.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Apparently Al Gore didn't invent the Internet - or the United States government. All of that was a tribute to Tim Berners-Lee

Berners-Lee inverted World Wide Web. Not the internet.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The internet and the WWW are two different things. You really should know that considering you are using both right now

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I can't believe this isn't being broadcast live to states.But it sounds like we're not missing anything though.I probably won't give up my normal Friday night programs for the rebroadcast judging by other members comments.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A little tribute to Prometheus and stealing the fire from God.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join