It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Opening Ceremony (LIVE THREAD)

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

its that old school prim and proper attitude. but at her age i think she needs to learn to relax a bit. maybe pull a tom cruise in Risky business in the palace. That would be a youtube video i would pay to see

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

In my view she was clearly showing an emotion. Anger or perhaps annoyance. Compare it to this video of her. She smiles and has her neutral face in this one. The face we saw at the ceremony was one I haven't seen before.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

the tv just said live streaming video on NBCOLYMPICS.COM.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan

its that old school prim and proper attitude. but at her age i think she needs to learn to relax a bit. maybe pull a tom cruise in Risky business in the palace. That would be a youtube video i would pay to see

I'd show her a good time, even at her age and the rules* in place, after I was done, she wouldn't

be able to control her joy. Just got to know how to please her. I don't think she wanted to be there. Maybe

a bit embarrassed.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In this screen shot of a video posted on Huffington post:

we see one of the Olympic mascots dressed as the London Tower (?). The time on the clock reads 8:12. The closing ceremonies for the Olympics are held on August 12th (8/12).

Is this a foreshadowing of some type of "doom" to happen on that day?

So far, none of the conspiracies theories about the 2012 Olympics have panned out. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Link to the huff post video: www.tinyurl.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Strakha

I agree, when team London came out it was her call to sit up and put on the smiley face, but when the t.v. cut to her while team London were coming out, she was looking down and playing with her fingers, totally not paying attention to the fact team London were out.

something was on her mind.

this is all i can find atm

edit on 27-7-2012 by lifeform11 because: to add video

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

The river reminded me of the same thing immediately, wow, I can't believe someone else noticed that.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well, NBC ruined the whole thing with commercials, and bits were missing that were from the live footage.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hey, guys! Did some searching and found nothing on this. Forgive me if it's already been posted, but I don't believe it has. Check it out!

www.youtube.com...

Not sure how to embed... perhaps someone else can do the honors?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I think they all looked tense at the beginning. When my mom and I saw Kate we both looked at each other and she said "She looks mad or worried or something." (mom's not a conspiracy person at all... it was noticeable) and then earlier at dinner (before we were watching) my mom said that she was worried something bad will happen during the olympics... didn't ask her why. I just nodded my head, said "really?" and ate my dinner.

Before the Olympics were broadcast here they brought up the attack on the Israeli's by the Palestinian's in '72. (I honestly did not know about this...) Mom said "We were there then..." My mom and dad were living in Germany (dad was in the Army) in '72 during the Munich games.

Wonder if my mom just has that in the back of her mind? She's usually not a worrier.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sassquatch

it's a helicopter, there were certainly some in the sky during the opening.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by Sassquatch

it's a helicopter, there were certainly some in the sky during the opening.

Oh no, it cannot possibly be a helicopter!

It must be an intergalactic missile or some form of object that we cannot comprehended! Maybe its a beacon from Uranus??

I really worry about the mental state of some people on there boards these days, this thread sheds a lot of light.

Only replied to you as its one of the few posts of sense

edit on 27-7-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Well, NBC ruined the whole thing with commercials, and bits were missing that were from the live footage.

Missed the part where Oliver Twist popped out>? "Some more food please"

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strakha

In my view she was clearly showing an emotion. Anger or perhaps annoyance. Compare it to this video of her. She smiles and has her neutral face in this one. The face we saw at the ceremony was one I haven't seen before.

www.youtube.com...

I thought the same thing, a friend of mine told me she was always like that though. I was also surprised her entrance was not more festive. I was watching it on NBC and in the commercial break right before she made her entrance they said something along the lines of "next the queen will enter in a way you wont forget." All that and she pretty much just walked in while a choir was singing? lol

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I was also surprised her entrance was not more festive.

Must have missed it

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'm so glad i watched it online and the commercial ridden travesty on NBC. The internet is truly a wonderful thing. Can't wait til the closing ceremony so i can watch it the same way

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I was also surprised her entrance was not more festive.

Must have missed it

I can't view that video from my country, perhaps something happened that wasn't broadcast on NBC?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2012 by Sassquatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

You're a helicopter!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem
Is it just me or did the queen look a bit bored too>? Or is that how she always looks>?

She always looks miserable. Not sure she's smiled in past 70 years

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join