It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Opening Ceremony (LIVE THREAD)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by srsen

post the picture

Gimme 10 minutes. Ill charge my camera for a minute, rewind my DVR recording and take pic......

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
So after months of speculation from nut jobs on this site, where was the False Flag attack that was destined to launch the world into WW3? I seriously believe that there are many people on this site that need some serious professional help.

Maybe not a false flag like you would expect, but PLENTY weird things going on in that ceremony. Symbolism that we blindly accept as "cool".

Check out the fiery sperm cell lol

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
oh i just relized if i go to bed now, ill miss out on ATS live radio

ill have to listen to repeat. oh well

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thanks for a good night Hope you all sleep well.

Goodnight from The UK

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
well done london. i thought it was great. the aussies looked great in their uniform.

what can i say about the americans.. uniform made in china..wearing french berets ??? maybe just a little confused.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by srsen

post the picture

That one?
edit on 27-7-2012 by Fox666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Think I've cracked the bell thing:

Paul McCartney = Bell End

We only saw the bell's end, remember?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ok heres a dodgey pic of the eye aerial shot.

It isnt exactly overhead, so its not perfect. But you can easily see how it has been made to replicate the all seeing eye.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What I saw was pretty cool! I thought Mr. Bean was pretty funny, I learned 2 new countries names tonight too!!
I watched until Iceland walked on the scene, then stopped...BTW we got the silver last time in handball, tis gold time now!!!

edit on 27-7-2012 by Verse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666

reply to post by srsen

post the picture

That one?
edit on 27-7-2012 by Fox666 because: (no reason given)

Nah not that one, check my previous post, thats the image

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

I liked how it ended playing Eclipse from Pink Floyd off the Dark Side of the Moon album as well... Fit pretty well IMO

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Ok heres a dodgey pic of the eye aerial shot.

It isnt exactly overhead, so its not perfect. But you can easily see how it has been made to replicate the all seeing eye.

If you can watch a video of it that would be better. The spots lights on the ground were moving and really looked like a human eye. Im n ot sure this pic does it total justice. But you can see what we are getting at

CX

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm not a drinker but i'm back from the pub where i've enjoyed a night of ceremony and cider....

I thought it was great, ok at first i thought it was a cross between The Shire, Willy Wonka and The Wicker Man, however it redeemed itself and i must say i thought it was excellent.

Touch of genius passing the torch to he younger, newer athletes, and the comedic aspect was fantastic.

Great night....and funnily enough....no predictions coming true.

CX.
edit on 27/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Maddest thread I've ever read on ATS
.....and I've been here a while!

I know this is a conspiracy site, but some people here real need to get out more!

I've followed from the start, and all this talk about pyramids, hell, illuminati, all seeing eyes, paedophiles, false flags, lizards, devils, symbology, numerology, the underworld, human sacrifice, UFO's, NWO, bankers, and a hell of a lot more!....does nobody see how mad that is?

This is the Olympic games...a sporting event......nothing bad is going to happen!.....it's a celebration!

Over the next 17 days we will see the greatest athletes on the planet competing against each other....that's all folks!....nothing sinister at all!

I can't wait for the 17th August and the closing of the games, and see the squirming, and backtracking of the doom mongers here.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
ahahah you can talk about everything you want but the most interasting thing at during that entire segment was how unhappy the queen was

but no no dont mind me go ahead and talk about the oversized hot sperm they made

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

CX

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx
i watched the first 10 minutes.
the Queen was picking at her #ing fingernails when the UK team came out.
way to go you saucy tart.

I thought she was texting lol.

CX.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx
i watched the first 10 minutes.
the Queen was picking at her #ing fingernails when the UK team came out.
way to go you saucy tart.

First time I've ever seen anyone refer to m'am as 'saucy tart'.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Maddest thread I've ever read on ATS
.....and I've been here a while!

I know this is a conspiracy site, but some people here real need to get out more!

I've followed from the start, and all this talk about pyramids, hell, illuminati, all seeing eyes, paedophiles, false flags, lizards, devils, symbology, numerology, the underworld, human sacrifice, UFO's, NWO, bankers, and a hell of a lot more!....does nobody see how mad that is?

This is the Olympic games...a sporting event......nothing bad is going to happen!.....it's a celebration!

Over the next 17 days we will see the greatest athletes on the planet competing against each other....that's all folks!....nothing sinister at all!

I can't wait for the 17th August and the closing of the games, and see the squirming, and backtracking of the doom mongers here.

But you shouldnt be so selective mate, most of us here were not expecting a false flag anything - i know most of us were looking at the symbolism.

That ceremony was a massive ritual. If you dont notice the symbolism that is totally cool, but it doesnt mean it isnt there. Have a bit of a research around the place and you'll understand what we were pointing out. It doesnt mean you have to believe it, but its better to try to understand what we were getting at.

Im not flaming you, just trying to explain that we didnt imagine what was there. it WAS there and unless you beliueve it was a MASSIVE series of coincidences then you ggotta give some thought to it.

Believe what you like, each to their own, but we were enjoying the show and attempting to decode it

Was a great display nonetheless! im very glad nothing bad went down

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

L James was the only guy man enough to walk while looking at the ground instead of the crowd

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join