It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Opening Ceremony (LIVE THREAD)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
what's with the large blue boots?
lol

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrift
This thread is storming by, so I'm sorry if someone mentioned it already.
But the Part with Voldemort and Cruella deVille summoning the demons to attack the children was kinda wierd

Kicked off by renowed occultist J.K. Rowling.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
anyplace I can watch or download a video of the ceremony broadcast on BBC,... I would like to see it and compare it to what they air on NBC in the US here in a couple hours.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Heck you know, i could play you guys a disney movie and you would dissect it and find satanic symbols...OH WAIT....you guys actually do

And there probably ARE!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

My pleasure

They had men come up from the underground, from underneath the tree itself, at the start of it - hundreds of men rising from the underworld! Aparently there will be a huge 'wizard' statue a little later on. I would guess the wizard could symbolise Merlin?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
]

Originally posted by JizzyMcButter
anyplace I can watch or download a video of the ceremony broadcast on BBC,... I would like to see it and compare it to what they air on NBC in the US here in a couple hours.

lsh.lshunter.tv...

link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Originally posted by Whateva69
I just cant believe its not televised live in the USA.
is that the only country not broadcasting live?

seriously! what's up with no live feed!?!?!

They are forcing us to watch it later on NBC......

I know, isn't that ridiculous, wonder if they will cut anything out,
I bet they force us to sit through commercials.

link   
reply to post by srsen

Thank you for some information on the program! Thinking back on what I just watched, it was extremely well done in a technical sense and it must have cost a fortune and taken forever to practice to that level. The performers...incredible. It's not all quite as confusing and seemingly haphazard with some program info. During this part:

Straight after this we hundreds of nurses with children in hospital beds come out. I read this as "Chaos in Great Britain followed by hundreds hospitilsed'.

I'm totally confused by The Exorcist theme being chosen? Weird.....and WOW..that seemed so busy with so much going on it was hard to keep track during the show.

Still..VERY well done on skill England! (I'll write up everything else to my American eyes and admitting I have all the culture of a chimp in a zoo sometimes.)

link   

It wasn't quite satanic enough for the American audiance, so they need to edit in all the subliminals first.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

This is really amazing. I am not watching it live, it's not something which interests me too much.

On all other sites, people are cheering and raving about this spectacle, many are actually crying...the general opinion is that the show is absolutely awesome.

And what have we here? NEGATIVITY, NEGATIVITY, NEGATIVITY

You guys totally disgust me. You cannot even get joy out where the rest of the world is having fun and is blown away in awe? What has become of your lives...are you even still human or already entirely controlled by your conspiracy, illuminati, NWO fantasies?

The world does not suddenly become a peaceful utopia while this is happening. Wars and conflicts still ensue, strangers are still being robbed and murdered by criminals right now. By all means lull yourself into the dream of fun, that's all it is and I for one am not remotely impressed with any of it, but thats just my opinion.

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I know, isn't that ridiculous, wonder if they will cut anything out,
I bet they force us to sit through commercials.

[sarcasm] Wait! Doesn't everything have commercials? [/sarcasm]

link   

Uhm..is it? So i just came from twitter and several other sites where people are literally crying because it's so beautiful (which certainly might be in the eye of the beholder) - so i come here to check on it here and the first thing is people talking about satanic rituals and counting the illuminati, NWO symbolism etc..etc. probably while they are waiting for that big "attack" which has been "predicted" by some self-proclaimed prophets. So..and i am the one being negative?

Heck you know, i could play you guys a disney movie and you would dissect it and find satanic symbols...OH WAIT....you guys actually do

Some people enjoy spotting symbolism (you can't deny it's there) It's called being aware of your surroundings and not being a sheep.

Some people can actually enjoy watching the event while they do this, so why not let them be?

All your doing is calling people disgusting and questioning wether they are human.

edit on 27-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm watching live on CTV

It's on live in the CTV app as well.

It's really good.loved the British music and mr Bean

link   
reply to post by srsen

The music was from zombie apocalypse film 28 Days Later!

Over analyse much?......I think you'll find that "Abide with me" goes back a little further than "28 days later"

This thread is absolutely hilarious!....I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but.....come on!....it's the bloody Olympic games!....where were you all 4 years ago?....we didn't have this nonsense then did we?

It's the biggest sporting event on the planet, and when it all comes to an end on August 17th we will remember it for .......................the sport!

Not for Hell, not for UFO's, not for nibiru and not for the illuminati.....we will remember it for the sport!

and David Beckham

link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

And there probably ARE!

Heck yes there are

link   
When do they do the "flag dipping"?

I believe that will be what NBC edits out if the US decides to follow the London tradition of dipping the flags.
However, I cant wait to see how it looks if they actually dont dip the flag while every other country does.

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

we have had 1 commercial so far for coles, but it wasn't a long one, enough time to go to the loo and back.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Although we have already had Voldermort.

There's something quite poignant about that hill with all the flags though.

OOO check out well oiled man, oh he's gone.

link   
Rolling in the deep followed by staying alive..........is anyone else hearing these songs

link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

whats dipping the flag mean?
and why wouldnt USA do it too?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join