It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Opening Ceremony (LIVE THREAD)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We started off with the 'industrial revoltuion', but the symbolism said UNDERWORLD!!, complete with the firey river Styx and 7 obelisks (officially they were chimenys lol). Apparently that part of the ceremont was titled 'Pandemonium' - the capital city of HELL!!

Then we saw James Bond 007, or should i say John Dee 007! Or should i say Jacob or Is-Ra-El. Who then proceeded to watch the Queen parachute from a helicopter staright into Hell/the underworld. Not sure of the symbolism there but it seemed significant.

THey then a had childrens choir named CHAOS Choir, seriously, singing the National Anthem. Straight after this we hundreds of nurses with children in hospital beds come out. I read this as "Chaos in Great Britain followed by hundreds hospitilsed'. With the injured in hospital we saw about 50 Mary Poppins descend from the sky to save and care for the injured. The umbrellas looked like UFOS descending tho!

Then they went into a musicla tribute portion. Nothing much there i could see, execpt that before that segment commenced there were some random music related signs held up, but for some reason some of the signs read "ET" and "Dissent" - random and weird.

Then just prior to athletes parade (whcih is happening as we speak - up to 'C'), they had a life/death homage with the setting sun as centre. The music was from zombie apocalypse film 28 Days Later!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
This is really amazing. I am not watching it live, it's not something which interests me too much.

On all other sites, people are cheering and raving about this spectacle, many are actually crying...the general opinion is that the show is absolutely awesome.

And what have we here? NEGATIVITY, NEGATIVITY, NEGATIVITY

You guys totally disgust me. You cannot even get joy out where the rest of the world is having fun and is blown away in awe? What has become of your lives...are you even still human or already entirely controlled by your conspiracy, illuminati, NWO fantasies?

Your comment is probably the most negative post in this thread so far.....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You could try this USAl.. Just expand/enlarge screen.www.oleoletv.com... n-olympic-games-2012.html

edit on 27-7-2012 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

This is really amazing. I am not watching it live, it's not something which interests me too much.

On all other sites, people are cheering and raving about this spectacle, many are actually crying...the general opinion is that the show is absolutely awesome.

You guys totally disgust me. You cannot even get joy out where the rest of the world is having fun and is blown away in awe? What has become of your lives...are you even still human or already entirely controlled by your conspiracy, illuminati, NWO fantasies?

The difference is that most us understand what the Olympics is all about. To you its just a sports event. Its not, its never been a sports event. You have to do the research to learn and then you'll understand why there is an Olympic opening 'ceremony' and why its always full of symbolism you've never understood.

People are saying its amazing because there was music - there spirits are easily purchased.

Really, maybe we should all join in and sing along with the song "Hell"

Everyone now..!

"These dark satanic mills"..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

This IS a conspiracy website friend.

But i agree, it has actually been quite entertaining and enjoyable. The music has been really good and the whole layout looked pretty cool.

HOWEVER< the occult symbolism is DEFINITELY there and quite overt if you know what to look for. ITs not done yet, there will be more after this athletes parade. There will be no disatser tonight, just ritual and the like.

We should not discount the possibility of a problem though - there has honestly been quite of lot of indications to point to some kind of event taking place during the games. Whther something does or not, and lets hope not, we dont, and regardless, this ceremony is CERTAINLY ritualistic

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Normally I would have watched the Olympics ... but, the greedy pig-headed you know what's gave NBC the only USA network priveledge of showing the Olympics and they don't even have NBC in my viewing area.

I'm not silly enough to transact business online to pay for the satellite-direct option - which only allows for online payment.

Canadian CTV livestream using silverlight didn't work either.

From the ugly setup pictures I saw, I'm guessing I didn't miss anything really good.

So, no Olympics here.
edit on 27/7/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: +e

link   

Originally posted by steve1709
No ET landing, no terror attack, yes many doom sayers with red faces

It's not over yet, not until 12.35am. I'm still monitoring the internet for any breaking global news deemed as suspicious activity

link   
I just cant believe its not televised live in the USA.
is that the only country not broadcasting live?

link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I just figured they got her out of the Stadium just in time LOL

link   
I couldnt see any of the stuff anyone has been talking about. I saw the video that was posted on here. I saw a black thing tall come up and my husband is being ignorant about it. He doesnt believe in any of this stuff about it being a Ritual/Satanic stuff and how everyone is so consumed in it. He says its just a show and who cares if they put a song called Hell. Hes giving me a lot of crap right now over it and he doesnt see how all this stuff is right there and visible but he just shrugs it off and calls me crazy. *sigh*

link   

edit on 043131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Thegrayones
reply to post by flexy123

I think the key here is you haven't watched it yet. It has some of the oddest imagery that I have seen on mainstream TV.

I'm wondering if it will all make it to the US mainstream TV...

I thought it was awfully scary at the beginning. I never remember thinking "this looks like Hell" while watching anything during the Olympics before when I was younger.

I hope nothing happens when it airs in the US... Having the "best and strongest" safely tucked away on another continent is an opportune time to attack a nation I would think. I hope that's not true but it's something I just throught of...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
No ET landing, no terror attack, yes many doom sayers with red faces

They will tell you, their cunning detective work exposed the plot, so they had to call it off. Thank you Conspiracy Theorists for saving the world with your youtube videos exposing the false flag.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This thread is storming by, so I'm sorry if someone mentioned it already.
But the Part with Voldemort and Cruella deVille summoning the demons to attack the children was kinda wierd

ETA:

reply to post by srsen

Thanks for your awesome interpretation in this post. I really enjoyed reading that

edit on 27-7-2012 by adrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Very good summary.
I wonder if the songs they are playing have any significance to the countries coming out?

So The tree is Glastonbury Tor? (its not actually a tree though) Is Merlin going to pay us a visit - he is believed to be buried there.

link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Another live stream tvpc.com...

I think some of you are watching recorded streams because you seem to be way behind?

(Less problems with ads on this link, IMO, just pop it out to maximize it and get rid of all of them)
edit on 27-7-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)
Hey this link actually works.Thank you.

link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Really, maybe we should all join in and sing along with the song "Hell"

Everyone now..!

"These dark satanic mills"..

true that,

looking forwarded to you guys explaining all this.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Your comment is probably the most negative post in this thread so far.....

Uhm..is it? So i just came from twitter and several other sites where people are literally crying because it's so beautiful (which certainly might be in the eye of the beholder) - so i come here to check on it here and the first thing is people talking about satanic rituals and counting the illuminati, NWO symbolism etc..etc. probably while they are waiting for that big "attack" which has been "predicted" by some self-proclaimed prophets. So..and i am the one being negative?

Heck you know, i could play you guys a disney movie and you would dissect it and find satanic symbols...OH WAIT....you guys actually do

link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I just cant believe its not televised live in the USA.
is that the only country not broadcasting live?

seriously! what's up with no live feed!?!?!

They are forcing us to watch it later on NBC......

link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Keep monitoring mate - im sure things will occur during the Olympics that they kind of want to be swept under the rug and not noticed. It is a GREAT distraction isnt it?

Still, its entertaining distraction at least

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join