It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Opening Ceremony (LIVE THREAD)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is getting scary, first we see red object (Nibiru?), then everything went dark and then there was UFO in middle when lights came back
edit on 27-7-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That ending was very similar to I, Pet Goat 2. The middle eastern looking boy being lifted up. I don't know what all of that was about - I'm sure someone will parse this later on though. I didn't like that at all.

Greece heading in to the stadium first.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The way the performances are going at the moment I wouldn't be surprised to see over sized robots stalking around the place. No signs of the Olympic mascot Wenlock yet or the other one.

link   
At a cost of £27 million for 3 and half hours of forgetable drivel......I find it painful

I'm sorry, but it is a waste of money, just as I thought it would be so no suprise

link   
At the start when it was counting down from 60 every number appeared once apart from the number 11.
First it showed eleven and a half and then it showed eleven. This what the only number that did this.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Albania coming...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The athletes were coming out to the song "push the button"

but they used the "galvanized" bit

"WORLD. The time has come to 'GALVANIZE/PUSH THE BUTTON'"
edit on 27-7-2012 by FlyingSorcerer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
what are the little girls in front of the athlete's holding? looks like an offering bowl to me

the commentator said they all get put together at the end

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well, I definitely saw Pyramid, Solar, Knowledge/Light, and Eye symbolism in all of that which is nothing knew. A nod to the 'overlords'. The creepiest/strangest moments someone will have to pick apart. I'd like to know the words of the songs that were actually sung in the stadium. I thought one of the projections on the stadium wall said "Welcome to the End" at one point.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
go Aussies go cheer

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Really disappointed we can't watch it live

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
what are the little girls in front of the athlete's holding? looks like an offering bowl to me

the commentator said they all get put together at the end

They said copper petals so probably put together to form some flower of friendship?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The athletes are climbing the Tower of Babel (with Tree of Knowledge) on top which I suppose is fitting. The world uniting with a common goal. They made it "grassland" to try and hide the true meaning but it seems pretty clear now.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

This is getting scary, first we see red object (Nibiru?), then everything went dark and then there was UFO in middle when lights came back

Behave yourself!

The guy that designed all this is a working class bloke from Bury in the North of England!......nibiru and UFO's?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Really disappointed we can't watch it live

Are no American broadcasters showing it?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
"These dark satanic mills".. was just quoted by the anchor. The music is titled "Hell".

You're kidding, where was that?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Coming back to the thread and I just noticed your StoneHenge comment. CLASSIC!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Looking at the centre there are people all standing in an outline of four petal flower shapes so maybe the petal carriers go and fill in these.

Maybe they are like mini torches

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

At a cost of £27 million for 3 and half hours of forgetable drivel......I find it painful I'm sorry, but it is a waste of money, just as I thought it would be so no suprise

I bet your a blast at a party aren't you!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It was in the start part. They also did it after 'Jerusalem' by William Blake was played.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join