It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace errupts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Outside now in rural UK...
10 mins before olympic opening ceremony.
No traffic noise.
Just birds and nature.

This is awesome-peace has broken out,and I am listening to it.
This is what our ancestors would have heard,and it is awesome.

Take a minute to listen to the quietness if you can folks.

edit on 27/7/2012 by Silcone Synapse because: obvious

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I just went through 14 "live link" sites only to find none of them working? What gives? Anyhoo, glad to hear of peace amongst the land and people.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I just went through 14 "live link" sites only to find none of them working? What gives? Anyhoo, glad to hear of peace amongst the land and people.

bhoystv.eu...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So peaceful outside,then I pop in to get a cup of tea,an on the TV there are hypnotized nurses and a giant demon,with a demon army..

Screw that,I am going back outside agian to watch and listen to the bats and hedgehogs,who seem to be oblivious to the olympics.
The lack of traffic noise is amazing,and I want to make the most of it.

Everyone is watching the ceremony on TV instead of driving,but outside nature carries on,and now I can hear it properly.
What a great opportunity-it hasn't been this quiet since the last petrol shortage.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So peaceful outside,then I pop in to get a cup of tea,an on the TV there are hypnotized nurses and a giant demon,with a demon army..

Screw that,I am going back outside agian to watch and listen to the bats and hedgehogs,who seem to be oblivious to the olympics.
The lack of traffic noise is amazing,and I want to make the most of it.

Everyone is watching the ceremony on TV instead of driving,but outside nature carries on,and now I can hear it properly.
What a great opportunity-it hasn't been this quiet since the last petrol shortage.

top topics

join