It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac Shakur Denies Illuminati Conspiray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In this video Tupac drops his 2 cents on the illuminati conspiracy. Skip it to 5:30 so you can immediately hear his opinion.

www.youtube.com...

Tupac believes that the illuminati conspiracy is just a distraction to keep people in fear.

What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

Does anybody actually fear the illuminati???????

I thought that was what Bin Laden was for..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
He didn't deny jack [SNIP], he saw it as a distraction, something that keeps people insecure and "scared", and as tohis questioning how people know, skepticism that has plausible solutions but ones he probably hadn't considered yet or didn't want to believe because guess what? He said it himself; it's a "distraction", something that keeps you stuck.

He was asked "see that over there?" and said "that's a bear trap & I'm not putting my foot in it", he didn't "believe" because believing is what takes your power away, listen to what he said and understand.
edit on 27/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 28/7/12 by argentus because: snipped censor circumvention

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Tupac said "If these mother [SNIP] wanted to kill you , why would they tell Pharacon, why they gon' tell the nation of Islam, why they gon' tell this [SNIP] jail, about the plan? How did he know? How'd it leak to him? Who told him... who told him, the Pope? Who? Cuz' they like the "Pope" and the "money" aw come on man get the [SNIP] outta here! To me that seems like 2pac believes that the illuminati is complete hogwash.

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 28/7/12 by argentus because: snipped censor circumventions (3)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Nobody really cares about Tupac Shakur, or what he has to say.

He is dead.

As is this thread.

new topics

top topics

join