It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmarked Vehicles No License Plates SEIZE Rawsome Foods Owner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Unmarked Vehicles No License Plates SEIZE Rawsome Foods Owner

[color=gold]Source

Three armed men carrying weapons and driving unmarked vehicles with no license plates seized Rawesome Foods founder James Stewart last night.

Offering no badges, no I.D. and no warrant, they claimed to be making an "arrest" but then said, on video, they were not police officers. They then stuffed him into a vehicle and drove off.

Much of the incident was captured on video by a witness who provided the video to NaturalNews

As they say in California: Deal With It. Police State!
As California goes, so, the rest of the country. Be ready. Cameras are currently the tool of choice.

And now... The Video...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sounds more like a kidnapping than a police operation. Has anyone tried to report it as such?

Or maybe one of those realistic spy fantasy camp things for rich guys?
edit on 27/7/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

My guess is these were not cops to begin with. The first lines say a lot.

"You didn't go to court, you know whats going on. You have a 100,000 warrant."

Cops don't give a damn about dollars on warrants. Bounty Hunters do.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

My guess is these were not cops to begin with. The first lines say a lot.

"You didn't go to court, you know whats going on. You have a 100,000 warrant."

Cops don't give a damn about dollars on warrants. Bounty Hunters do.

Ahhh. Yes. I hadn't watched the video yet... Strange, I just changed the channel and went past "Dog" on A&E and was going to edit my post to add bounty hunters. You were quicker on the draw. Congratulations.
edit on 27/7/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Bingo I agree the guys are bounty hunters and they appear to be operating properly .

I dont know the particulars but he will get a hearing upon delivery to the jurisdiction issuing the warrant

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yes this is all fine because it is with in the current laws...

You know being kidnapped for offering raw milk for people...

Yeah the terrorist arn't the people we think they are...

Its our own Government.
edit on 27-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

reply to post by benrl

Abuse of the system by those who brought charges against him is probably correct .. but the system is a beast.

I hope he sues the living **** out of them !

It is the only thing they understand .

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Personally. I don't know their laws and I don't care to research the technical details of them either.

At least, Identifying themselves and some common courtesy would have been in order since

obviously

Mr. Stewart wasn't resisting...

Had Stewarts team drawn weapons and the scene became an 'action movie style' stand-off ...

No back up from either party would be forthcoming; they aren't police since no ID was presented etc...

Try to envision past the obvious encounter and imagine the possibilities. Other possible outcomes.

Everyone is very lucky it went so well.

In the end, Mr Stewart will have quite a time in court.
edit to add...
Personally, I had an unpaid traffic violation:
They set court dates etc. issuing a $10,000 bail. For $200 TRAFFIC FINE.
NO ONE at their DMV speaks english, As I 'enlightened' the judge to that situation.
BRIEFLY: To which the judge replied "get out of my courtroom and don't come back."
My reply was to tell their DA & PD and the judge to Fug Off and die. And I did 30 days.
Soon there after left California. Hope they fall off into the ocean. ALL of them.

There is NO EXCUSE for that kind of behavior and the judge(s) know it TOO.
edit on 7·27·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Is that bald guy wearing a medical marijuana shirt? ..My first thought was bounty hunters also, which in my opinion unconstitutional.

...the only reason I can see that guy wearing that shirt is if he's undercover. I wonder if the guy getting arrested is involved with any co-ops in California. They are cracking down hardcore on the dispensaries out there.

..The reason I say this is because, if you are involved in any part o the industry, wheather it's selling soil or hydroponic equipment, providing growing or cultivation supplies in anyway, The DEA comes after you. I

I know plenty of Hydro shops in Texas alone that have been the target of investgations for simply selling indoor gardening equipment. A total slap in the face to us, and its really distressing to honest retail owners.
edit on 27-7-2012 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand why people seem to think what happened was wrong, if they were bounty hunters? They have absolutely nothing to do with why he was arrested for breaking whatever law. In this case, a real ridiculous one. These guys aren't involved with any of that.

If that is what we're seeing here, then this guy signed a contract with their boss to make a court date. In exchange, he wasn't stuck sitting in jail until the court date came. Well, he broke the contract and now, the bail bondsman will owe the court. Why should he be stuck paying for this guys breaking bail just because the one arrested signed a contract and the bondsman trusted he would honor it? It's hard to find sympathy for self inflicted problems.

I'd imagine he has more trouble finding someone to bail him out the second time.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
IT DOESN'T MATTER if they were bounty hunters, you can't just go around with vehicles with no plates kidnapping people.

I've met James Stewart in person, he is considered a hometown hero here in the famous Southern California beach towns of Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Because of people like him, there are 'real food movements' developing and maintaining presence, something the 'state' doesn't like. They all want you drugged up, gmo'd up, flourided up and being a good boy and girl not asking any questions shopping at the corporate mega markets.

He dared to be different and he is now paying the unfortunate price.

He is a good man and has a GREAT case but unfortunately, the state doesn't like to lose.

This man, James Stewart has been in hell for a little less than the last year, several retail shakedowns, arrests, prison torture, and now we can add kidnapping to it.

edit on 27-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You can't go driving around with no license plates, but they absolutely can go make arrests and in most states, with any force they feel like...going over the TOP of anyone that gets between them and their confirmed runner.

So says the contract a person signs..and very literally you ARE signing away every right you used to have in exchange for this private businessman bailing you out of jail to the tune, in this case of 6 figures.

The argument seems to be they didn't have the right. Well, is anyone familiar with the specific law for bail bondsman and skip tracers in California? I know it's got to be quite a thing for licensing since everything else is there. In Missouri though? They can kick doors down blind, middle of the night...if they know the guy they have on the paperwork is inside.

The laws for accountability need changed, but don't take the bail if the terms aren't agreeable..?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
In calif bounty hunters need not show ID to anyone but cops and the skip after they have him cuffed and stuffed. and bounty hunters can be armed.

Also only one has to be licensed the rest of the crew can be his biker buddies.

And yes there are a few biker clubs that run bounty hunting crews.
They have a few licensed and the rest of the gang acts as spotters.
They can have 20 guys riding around town looking for the skip and call the main crew on cell phone if they see the skip.
They are the only ones that will go into some neighborhoods and then they go in force.

top topics

join