It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I have been lurking around this forum for quite a while now.. Sadly the quality of this forum has gone down a lot since 2005 when I first started lurking here.....I will try my best to contribute in a meaningful way and enlighten everyone here .... so, nice to meet all of you.. Hope we will deny ignorance to reveal the truth

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! They say the content thing goes in cycles, so maybe that's the case. It does seem that there are more readers than writers these days (in the membership of course). That has a tendency to change too, as new ideas sprout, and confidence builds.

See you in the forums...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the party. Since it is your intent to illuminate, don't think for one second the Illuminati will be coming over handing you candles, kind of stingy that group..............I'd like to give you a handy dandy flashlight to help in your quest. You will find it not only looks good, it helps with those threads that make you go huh?

If nothing else you can always just fiddle with it.

www.campist.com...
edit on 27-7-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by Iamschist because: I don't want to talk about it

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthfinder666

Sadly the quality of this forum has gone down a lot since 2005 when I first started lurking here...

Welcome. It'll be alright. You just gotta dig a little longer to find the gems.
Land softly with your claws retracted and always carry an umbrella. You will need it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Welcome Truthfinder666

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Welcome, truthfinder!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthfinder666

Hello Truthfinder666

Welcome to ATS

Hope to see you around the forums sometime.

Muzz

new topics

top topics

join