It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member From Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Howdy all! I am a 44y/o male from from Texas and since I was a kid I have been absolutely fascinated by the topic of UFO's and just about all of the other topics that I've seen listed and discussed in this awesome looking forum. You guys have really got quite a setup here. And I look forward to hopefully adding my two cents from time to time. I've watched the introduction videos and read the rules and the "Deny Ignorance" thread.

I used to do message boards all the time. Mostly sports and science types. I actually met my wife on a message board. I had drifted away from them for a few years. But, since I am really fascinated by the topic(s) discussed herein, I decided to join up and try and learn more about it and participate.

Another reason I wanted to join a UFO type forum is because I have a radical theory as to what I think some of these sightings might be. But I'll need to do a lot more lurking and reading before I throw it out there. With all the content you've got here, it wouldn't surprise me if it has already been discussed. Plus I need to get my 20 posts under my belt first.

It's good to be here, and I'm looking forward to many good and fun discussions and happy posting!

m/ m/ Hook'em!

edit on 27-7-2012 by twotif because: Bolds

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by twotif

Welcome to your new addiction....enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by twotif

Welcome!

We're glad you decided to join, you'll learn a lot in this place, have interesting debates and some fun too. Here are your courtesy cupcakes:

If you need any help, feel free to message me or drop a comment on my profile if you haven't reached the 20 post mark (the minimum number to be able to send messages) and I'll do my best to help.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

See you around

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Texas here, too!

Welcome & enjoy!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by twotif

Welcome to ATS twotif, enjoy your stay

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You probably already know that the UFO topic is a popular one here. Hope to see you in that forum and others. We're all interested in new theories, so once you build up your confidence, fire away.

Just be prepared for return fire...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here is your 25 cent tour...

Welcome twotif

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Welcome, twotif!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Welcome to the animal house.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by twotif

Hello twotif

Welcome to ATS

Hope to see you around the forums sometime.

Muzz

top topics

join