It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Dies On McDonald’s Counter: Staff Continues Serving Burgers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Oh my bad, maybe because Ive seen the effects Micky Dees 24-7, your right Its a world wide plague not just an american problem, but we certainly started the disease.

That's not an answer to my question, nor is it true. It's nothing but nonsense! Obesity and poor eating habits were fairly prevalent long before the United States was a country.

So, once again:
Why do you always look for an excuse to disparage the citizens of the United States?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Yeah I said it should be a health code violation, and I read it was in another country, but the fact of the matter it is still wrong in my book.
edit on 27-7-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by Char-Lee

So when you die we'll all on ats will let you lay on your keyboard or just put you in a corner and use your internet.

Life goes on yes, but respect for the dead is always first sorry but I don't agree with you.

Not agreeing is another part of life!

My family was having dinner in a five star restaurant years ago. A man at one of the tables had a heart attack. Those who could not help, like ourselves watched as the guy was given first aid and the ambulance was called.

They did not close the restaurant, I don't find that disrespectful at all.

My husbands family owns a restaurant, the workers would lose their hours and the restaurant would lose the money probably for the day, which means struggling to pay the expenses. They don't close even painting had to be done at night, can't afford to close.

Not very fair for business to take their employees money making their check smaller., they depend on because someone died....we all die.

Personally I don't need my corpse to have "respect" be worshiped over or treated special...it is an empty piece of meat ready to be cremated in my world.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I absolutely agree!

I wish I could give you more stars than the two I already gave you!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I get that but they didn't put him in the corner with a napkin over his face.

But we'll just agree to disagree

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by SrWingCommander

Does not matter where in the world it is, how would you feel if that was your mom or grandma.

As someone who has lost a 7 day old daughter and my dad within the same year, reading this just pissed me off, It's almost like nobody cares for nothing but themselves.

And it's a wonder why the world is in the shape it's in

Very sorry for your loss. That must have been very very hard.

I have lost many family members but we all feel the same about our empty corpse being..not us and no reason to be particular, the we is gone from that place.

The day my 42 year old brother died, they called me at work.
I was in shock and in pain, but I kept working through the day, because if I didn't some of the workers would have had to do my share they were important and there was nothing I could do for my brother anymore he was gone..
I grieved later when I got home.

I care deeply about people, but the corpse is not your loved one, why do we pay honor to the empty shell.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I get that but they didn't put him in the corner with a napkin over his face.

But we'll just agree to disagree

True the ambulances are pretty quick in the USA I guess, he was dead though before they arrived.

Just wanted to add, most of these countries are not like the US they put Granny on the dinning table and they still eat in the house as the corpse stays with them for a time. a dead person is no more unsanitary then alive one until some while passes.

In the USA most people have never seen anyone dead, they get the dead away in a shot and out of our sight.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: add

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Thanks, yes it is hard, and I know they are not in there body, I just think we should at least give respect for the dead. In some cultures

they hold week long festivities to celebrate there passing from the hell hole of a rock

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Thanks, yes it is hard, and I know they are not in there body, I just think we should at least give respect for the dead. In some cultures

they hold week long festivities to celebrate there passing from the hell hole of a rock

Well we both can truly agree on the "Hell Hole".

My just turned 21 yr old nephew killed himself. I cut the cord when he was born, taught him to swim, threw his birthday parties...he just hated this life, he is free now.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I feel like I'm having a heart attack, by the way could I get 3 Angus quarter pounduuueeerrrrrssss.!!!
As she grabs her chest and slams head first into the counter top!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join