It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Dies On McDonald’s Counter: Staff Continues Serving Burgers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Everyone knows McDonald’s will kill you. But usually you’re supposed to die after you eat it. Not the case here.

Staff at a McDonald's in Croatia allegedly carried on selling burgers despite the fact a customer had dropped dead in front of the counter. After efforts to revive her failed, the woman was instead propped up in the corner of the restaurant and had a napkin placed over her head as workers continued to serve other customers, it has been claimed.

Woman Dies On McDonalds Counter

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That should be a health code violation,

Shut them down

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

I don't see why not. She was dead. If people who work ordered and paid and need to get back to work, how unfair to close down until she was removed. The working people need a check, life goes on, not like they stepped on her.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
That should be a health code violation,

Shut them down

They claimed they served the drive through...not even near the dead woman.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Moral of the story?
If you want a respectable death, don't do it at Mcdonalds.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How many heart attacks and deaths needs to happen mid-Double cheeseburger for americans to start looking after their health?

Dont get me wrong Im all for letting people eat themselves to death, but seriously go watch the cattle that cycles through a McDonalds.

That alone would make me not want to eat there.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrKnoxx
After efforts to revive her failed, the woman was instead propped up in the corner of the restaurant and had a napkin placed over her head as workers continued to serve other customers, it has been claimed.

Wow sounds like a sketch from a comedy show.

edit on 27-7-2012 by igor_ats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Guess that takes care of that.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I can claim to be Santa but doesn't mean it true? or am?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Everyone did read this was in CROATIA......right...Sounds more to me like a Croatian EMS/Corner Problem, or a Croation social problem, then a McDonalds problem.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So when you die we'll all on ats will let you lay on your keyboard or just put you in a corner and use your internet.

Life goes on yes, but respect for the dead is always first sorry but I don't agree with you.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
On another note, it's funny, in my state, most of the McD's the resturaunts are clean, the staff polite, and the food (while stll McD's) at least looks somewhat like the pictures, and while not all that healthy tastes pretty good.

BUT when I go out of state...it's terrible. I don't know if it's a state work ethic here, or if it's the fact most of the McDonald's here are not "corporate" but run by local relatively small food franchise companies or owner operators.

I have been thinking of picking up a part time job to get some additional income on top of my "Regular Job" and due to their flexiable hours and shifts, it is one of the few places that I could work around my day job. Might find out some good "intel"

I am sure the flaming for that starts in 3, 2, 1.....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

How many heart attacks and deaths needs to happen mid-Double cheeseburger for americans to start looking after their health?

Why are you always so damn eager to disparage Americans? In case you missed it, this incident happened in Croatia!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Does not matter where in the world it is, how would you feel if that was your mom or grandma.

As someone who has lost a 7 day old daughter and my dad within the same year, reading this just pissed me off, It's almost like nobody cares for nothing but themselves.

And it's a wonder why the world is in the shape it's in

edit on 27-7-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

Everyday...people are born...people die...life goes on.

The fact that they only kept open the drive through window; and shut down the restaurant part; while the situation was being dealt with; I think was the right decision.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

eager to disparage Americans?

Oh my bad, maybe because Ive seen the effects Micky Dees 24-7, your right Its a world wide plague not just an american problem, but we certainly started the disease.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

It happened in Croatia.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy

I can claim to be Santa but doesn't mean it true? or am?

The COMPLAINERS made that claim...

"Staff have been criticised after they carried on serving drive-through customers after she was declared dead."

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I agree they should be criticized, Inhumane even for a dead person.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

I didn't say it was good thing or anything.....people were responding with stuff like, "is that a health code violation" etc....like it was in the US...it wasn't in the US...just pointing that out...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join