It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That's flag 69 for my all time favorite writer. Right here ! On ATSsss. This is a milestone Slay.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I knew a girl when i was a child who was born with a terrible condition, like encephilitis, but it was chronic.

She was brain damaged from it and her head was deformed and grown large like this...it was awful what she went through. They had to constantly drill to relieve the pressure. I am sure without modern medicine it would have killed a child the age of this one being DNA tested.

I am still intrigued to see if any results are released....you never know what's out there to be discovered.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I thought that DNA tests tested for known DNA patterns for known species? If it's alien or part alien wouldn't they just say the DNA was corrupted since it doesn't conform to a known DNA sequence?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Char-Lee

From Pye:

Nonetheless, based on the preliminary results now in hand, our research team is very confident that when the Starchild’s entire genome is recovered and sequenced, the total number of confirmed differences will be so staggering that it can only lead to a conclusion that the Starchild represents an entirely new humanoid species, and that species is “alien.”

www.starchildproject.com...

edit on 7/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

can, can and Can...not did.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I saw some starving african children look like this on TV before and there was this fat chick talking about how donating money would feed them for a good while. I say she should just donate herself to feed the african tribe for years hahaha ~so cruel~.

There is a condition for this misshaped head though and I think it was mentioned in an earlier post. It's called Plagiocephaly. It's doubtful that baby is an alien unless it doesn't have proper citizen papers

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

But she's part of the elite!
Either that or an alien hybrid.

The only thing alien about her is most people spend their lives trying to be normal, and she went in the opposite direction to aspire to be abnormal. She would have done better to allow a Doctor Who makeup artist do her cat surgeries, at least it would look better.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69The question in my mind has always been, Why? How did this tradition start?

That's an excellent question that's applicable to so many other things that we simply view as normal due to our cultural bias. Why do people bow to each other? Why do we have words that are used for nothing but protocol like "thanks" and "you're welcome"? Courtesy in its entirety is completely useless from a purely functional standpoint, as is decorating your house with pictures, planting flowers, pimping one's ride, getting a haircut, etc. etc. etc.

Every year, people cut down a tree, ensuring its death, then put it in their house and put useless stuff all over it, even though it serves absolutely no purpose other than just sitting there. It's work to set up, it provides no functional benefit, and it's work to dispose of. People even risk the fire hazard just to have that dying tree with crap all over it sitting in a corner.

The only thing you accomplish by playing Bach's cello suites is having played Bach's cello suites. Still, people spend countless hours sitting around with a cello to get to the point where they can play them perfectly. Spending your entire childhood in front of a piano practicing for hours a day is about the same as wrapping your head up in whatever for your entire childhood.

People poke holes in their ears, nose, face, penises, etc. just to shove a piece of metal through which will serve absolutely no purpose. Was the original penis piercer emulating a penis with a piece of metal in it he once saw?

We do so much stuff that is truly bizarre without even realizing it. Most of the time it starts with something that really isn't fun or worth doing in the first place that the elites within a culture latch onto as a way of differentiating themselves from the underclasses. When the underclasses see that the elites are doing it, it becomes popular and all of the sudden everyone wants to do it because everyone wants to be a member of the social elite.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
WOW!!! When I read the title I thought " Oh yeah, the star child project, old news" ... but this is a whole different find!!! And in South America, which places it in the same general area as the star child!

This COULD be the smoking gun, folks!

Though, I would like to add that the Star Child project also revealed some compelling evidence which was largely ignored. *shrug* So who knows.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Char-Lee

It seems to me that there have been so many of these skulls found over the years and of course Nefertiti, that I am sure the test were done, long ago they simply are not going to tell the public about it.

Just trying to connect some dots here is all..

Half of European men share King Tut's DNA

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel. The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Claiming that King Tut is related to half of European men is "unscientific".

But Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at Germany's University of Tubingen who was part of the team that unraveled Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummy and mummies of his family members, said that iGENEA's claims are "simply impossible." Pusch and his colleagues published part of their results, though not the Y-chromosome DNA, in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in 2010. The Y chromosome is the sex chromosome found only in males, and looking at the genes in this chromosome would show Tut's male lineage.

Pusch's team used snippets of Y-chromosome DNA to link Tut to his closest relatives, identifying his mom and dad. But they didn't publish the full genetic data that would allow genomics companies like iGENEA to link modern people to the Tutankhamen lineage. According to Scholz, that crucial data is what appeared on the Discovery Channel.

Source

Other than that, interesting thread! Elongated skulls have always intrigued me. Was it for religious purposes to mimic something they saw or just a deformation caused a birth?

edit on 7/27/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

In exclusive email correspondence with Brien Foerster from "Ancient Aliens" on July 18, 2012, Unexplained Phenomena Examiner was able to obtain information about these skulls and an upcoming tour that is planned to visit the cities of Nazca, Ica and Paracas in Peru, where the elongated skulls were found. Although the tour is nearly sold out, limited space is still available.

I FOUND WALDO!

These charlatans are all the same...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Whats wrong with you!?!
That should have some sort of warning label!

It's worse then Child Alien skeletons from Peru. Christ. lol

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Dude.
The Phagester is cool.

The Phagester..............

Phage 2.0

Thanks guys for the laughs, BTW......Needed that, after work.....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Holy crap! I've seen drag queens look better than that! Scary....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

fetal hydrocephalus
I had a brother born with it

here are some examples:

edit on 27-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Interesting. I wanted to just post so I can check periodically to see what the results show.

S&F!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Another outstanding thread.

I can only hope they share the DNA results. I also can't help but wonder how many more skeletons and artifacts are yet to be discovered. I feel what has been found so far is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I am also inclined to think, Birth defect.

Then again, I couldn't imagine what this child had to go through, while alive.........

My brother only lived for a month. He was born on Thanksgiving day and died on Christmas day.
Fetal Hydrocephaly and spina bifida. They aren't aliens, they're human babies who didn't live very long due to a medical deformation (water on the brain was the more common term)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

sorry about your brother.

But the skulls in question have significant growth along the suture lines and extensive plate growth (as seen by the pics),

So I do see a difference.
(maybe I'm wrong? Support?)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by PurpleChiten

sorry about your brother.

But the skulls in question have significant growth along the suture lines and extensive plate growth (as seen by the pics),

So I do see a difference.
(maybe I'm wrong? Support?)

If the hydrocephaly isn't extreme and joined by spinabifida, they can live a relatively long life but do suffer brain damage as a result. The head stays elongated and mis-shapen throughout their life. It's often thicker as well since as the "water" is drained the skull has already adjusted to the shape and size and continues to grow by adding thickness and closing up to the plates.

It's a human who had a deforming condition, not an alien.

sorry to burst the bubble, but it's happened in my family and I'm not an alien.... that I'm aware of anyway.

edit on 27-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The thing about these "hybrid" claims is this.

We know what humans look like.

We don't know the full range of what aliens could look like.

By definition, this "hybrid" is well over 99.9% human, just by probability.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join