It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree with your admiration of Galileo. The first scientist. The first to apply the scientific method. The first to avoid the use assumption and to rely upon available data.

It is good we agree on Galileo, although I never doubted we would which was why I used him in my appeal. I have no idea what the Neolithic carvings and wall paintings actually represent and in avoiding assumptions I think it is wise to employ a method of radical doubt as a process of elimination. I am not clear, however, if the imagination of the Neanderthal is a better assumption than the observation and reporting of the Neanderthal regarding these ancient carvings and wall paintings. Even so, it is no where near a straight line from ancient art to renderings of extraterrestrials and yet, what that straight line might be, other than the mind of the artistic Neanderthal, I am not clear either.

Thanks for translating your earlier post for me. It is more than greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SLAYER69

Dude.
The Phagester is cool.

LOL , but what is the pronunciation of Phagester in English.

type Phagester and then click GO
syntensity.com...

edit on 27-7-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You won't see the results of the DNA for years just like all the others.

Apparently, its not easy to shop around scientists for "inconclusive" results.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A few weeks ago a geneticist was on coast to coast am and also offered to pay his lab to test the Star Childs DNA...thats all realy cool and you never know something unique may come out of it all
...Nice thread Slayer

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

That's sounds about right.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by bottleslingguy

it means if it is chemically, morphologically and physiologically different from humans with dna that is not even close to any living creature on Earth, it is by definition alien.

Ok. But that's not what I was talking about. I was talking about unidentified sequences within the entire genome.

I'm pretty sure by the look of the skeleton that the great majority of genome will be quite closely matched to Earthly creatures. In particular, primates. In particular, humans. But I could be wrong.

well ( sorry to the op for using Pye's skull as an example) the FOX-P2 sequence is not even close. Frogs are closer to us than it is and it is more humanoid than frogs, so go figure, maybe we need to revisit our understanding of how nature works? wait, DO we understand how nature works? honestly? maybe we need to step back and give a collective "whoa, dude"

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by interupt42

That's sounds about right.

LOL, meant as a silly joke.

Back on topic. Can't wait for the results but I won't hold my breath?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Slayer,Phage and JPZ!

heavyweights on ATS gettin' it on is priceless. I love you guys!

Phage, anyone that hang glides has to be cool...or nuts. which is it?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The Paracas skulls are certainly strange enough to suggest inter-breeding with unknown hominids native to South America.

hiddenincatours.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

The ones that are nuts don't last long.
So the rest must be cool.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I believe this is probably a human baby with a mis-shaped skull. I believe in aliens, but this seems fishy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They look so closely related to the ones found in royalty, of ancient Egypt! Makes you wonder...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

DNA testing and carbon testing are currently underway on several elongated skulls that were found in Peru last year. In exclusive email correspondence with Brien Foerster from "Ancient Aliens" on July 18, 2012, Unexplained Phenomena Examiner was able to obtain information about these skulls and an upcoming tour that is planned to visit the cities of Nazca, Ica and Paracas in Peru, where the elongated skulls were found. Although the tour is nearly sold out, limited space is still available. For more information about the Ancient Peru and Bolivia tour with the Nazca, Ica and Paracas add-on, please visit Megalithomania.

Brien Foerster from Discovery Channel's "Ancient Aliens" is presently working in conjunction with the locals in Peru who discovered and exhumed several skeletons with elongated skulls in 2011. They are attempting to confirm the age and ancestry of these skulls through carbon testing and DNA testing. Although some ancient people have been known to use head binding, also known as artificial cranial deformation, to change the shape of their skulls, preliminary theories suggest that head binding was not the cause of the unusual shape of the skulls in this case. DNA testing may not prove that the elongated heads are of alien origin, but they should be able to confirm or rule out whether the skulls in Peru are actually human.

Not to be confused with the infamous "Star Child" story.

Well I've been asking for this type of testing and research to be done for years. We'll find out one way or the other. I'm hoping they'll discover something interesting. Typically, the response from Academia regarding the shaping of the adult skulls has been that they were created by head binding/boarding during their early years. [Which there is ample evidence] of these types of activities from around the globe.

The question in my mind has always been, Why? How did this tradition start? Were their ancestors trying to retain a certain look that they were losing through the advancing generations or mixing with more and more Homo Sapiens? or were their ancestors trying to emulate something or someone they once saw?

One could imagine the later generations simply repeating the activity and may have lost a true understanding of what possible event started the whole head boarding/binding tradition to begin with. All normal explanations aside for a moment. What happens when they find children with already elongated skulls? The explanation for those always seems very conveniently explained away as simply the result of some sort of natural birth defect.

Well now we'll hopefully find out soon enough what the real deal is

I'm writing a fairly in-depth thread on elongated skulls with a new insight.

As always stay tuned.

Carbon Dating is a farce science and does not yield exacting results. However, I agree with the rest of your writing here. DNA testing should have been done long ago. Results I hope will be shared with the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I hope we get a update ever time I see a mysterious story like this I never hear of a update.

Also, in the video I noticed on one of the skulls the eye sockets look very large, if they shaped the head at birth then can this cause the sockets to do that? I don't think it can but just thought I would ask as I am certainly not a expert in this field.

Thanks~

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I always think it is good when testing is done on something, it brings out the truth, one way or the other, and that is one of the best things we can do as a society.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
As shown here humans from our time have also undergone forced deformity to reach this desired look.

It is a form of cradle-boarding and was considered beautiful by many cultures.

The "Egyptian Royalty" referred to on this thread are Akhenaten and Nefertiti as shown here:

edit on 27-7-2012 by Maldavius because: Updated with proper pictures.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Nice thread. It would be interesting to see the DNA results! It almost seems impossible that such a little body could handle a head that size, you would think it wouldn't support it but who knows. I know there was a jump from our ancestors from millions of years ago that they can't explain, here is a link for some skulls you guys might find interesting.
news.discovery.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I just followed links from the Examiner to the Youtube video that is posted there and found that this guy is asking for money to get the testing done. He shouldn't take samples of things like this unless he can afford to pay for the samples himself! When people simply asked him about the DNA results he snapped back and said those who send money will get the test results, I call BS on this!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Nice post slayer, and good to see you are keeping an open mind about it. I really hope they get to test these skulls properly, and I REALLY hope the test results aren't suppressed and kept hidden from public knowledge. They need to do multiple independent tests because I do not trust for a second any orthodox scientific research institute to release the true results should the results prove something they don't like. There are a lot of factors here, and they need to go about this very carefully... or we could end up with several dead people who have suffered from "heart attacks".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

fact that Galileo was confronted with a bunch of dogmatists who were far from open minded, as have been many scientists who in the end were able to move their hypothesis to theory or beyond. It would be fair to suggest that Galileo had an open mind. He may not have got everything right, but on the heliocentric universe, he got that right.

Bingo, my thoughts exactly. Science is not the end all, as in absolute and complete yet. We still make new discoveries and uncover surprising historical facts via archaeology, genetic research and biology. Quantum physics may reveal some tantalizing revelations too. I think this place still has a lot of mystery to investigate.
edit on 27-7-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join