It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
This is a fascinating subject! The starchild is another fascinating find that has always interested me since first hearing about them. While I believe alien species have visited Earth throughout history on occasion - I'm not convinced of all the theories surrounding it. Humanity has come a long way, with no real evidence of occupation, only visitation....probably intervention...lol

S & F for a great thread.

Well hopefully soon We'll have some definitive answers one way or the other and we can put all the speculation to rest.

Who knows, we may just open a whole new chapter in the story of mankind.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

I'm not exactly sure we';; ever truly know the full extent of how far the Ancient advanced. I know many ask where is the proof?

I usually respond with, the Scientific community believe in a missing link yet one has not been found either.

Great thread Slayer, however one note on your comment above

No one in the scientific community believes in a 'missing link', Missing link is a non-scientific term for any transitional fossil, especially one connected with human evolution.

We certainly don't know everything (and never will) but at present we have a framework of how the ancients did things, expect to be both delighted and dispointed as research continues!

link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Slayer as always you bring light to this community and I thank you for that!!!!

Jenn

Eta: Omg!!! I just saw the " babys" teeth..... My what big teeth you have my lil alien hybrid baby

Thanks Jen

The teeth and jaws are also unusual. I think if they were simply head binding then why would they have misshapen jaws and teeth as well?

Unless of course it's some sort of genetic abnormality.

link   
It will be interesting to see what the results end up being. I do hope that this won't become a case like the Starchild with years of inconclusive results and regular emails begging for more and more money.

I find both cases interesting and would really like to have definitive answers offered.

Great thread. Thank you!

Take care,
Cindi

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Great Thread as always Slayer! We have seen a lot of picture of elongated skulls and we know that for some odd reason the ancients bound some. It is a great mystery. There are ones that are apparent binds and then there are ones that do just match up as in the one in your OP. Clearly the OP picture is a small creature with a HUGE elongated but roundish skull, which is thick as is the neck. With this sort of huge skull, there would be a huge brain.. huge brain, could in essence be capable of more knowledge with abilities capable of certain things that smaller brained beings are not capable of. The teeth my what big teeth you have, are clearly is not the size of a teeth found in infants and then, there is the jaw... and those eyes.. I wonder, if, - maybe if the binding of the skulls came about because the folks wanted to be as smart as the beings with the Huge skulls... Okay, we could say birth defects, but, there are so many.

I am not going to hold my breath for the tptb to give us a true answer to the results of the DNA testing
But please do keep us informed if you hear any results

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You know, the more I think about it, you're probably right. Interesting thread so far.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

I am not going to hold my breath for the tptb to give us a true answer to the results of the DNA testing But please do keep us informed if you hear any results

Translation:
If it is reported to be human DNA the true answer is being withheld.

??

edit on 7/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There is another thing to consider until we know the age of this and perhaps consider much more afterward.

Stone Age Tunnel Networks all over Europe

Something dug those and by the configuration of some, something lived in them. Something that sure wasn't likely 5-6 feet tall as we are today. These are thought 12,000 years old...that magic time frame ..but that is another topic.

South America has tunnels like this too don't they? That is also a period of time that evidence seems to suggest areas of the world weren't nearly as isolated from travel as we'd think of primitive sailing ships making it.

Perhaps this is a glimpse of something people have been wondering about in relation to other evidence around the world? It just does look different....but age testing will tell so much. Maybe it was a birth defect to an extreme and sheer time frame will leave that as the only likely choice? Oh..and the DNA. That could end debate entirely.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Will somebody please wrestle Phage to the ground and remove that sour apple he's been gnawing on

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Translation: If it is reported to be human DNA the true answer is being withheld.

Translation: I think that post smacked of clear naivete and did not show near enough skepticism towards this notion that elongated skulls might posses alien DNA. I think I'll have another apple right after I translate this members post.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

That's a lot of information to go over. I'm reading through it now. I'll have to get back to your reply with a well deserved response in kind

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I understand it may be a little difficult to see and I have been having some fun with it but there is a general theme to my posts on this thread.

1) People do weird things to their bodies. People do weird things to their children's bodies. They do it now and they did it in the past. Ideas of what constitute "beauty" vary across culture and time. I don't think an extremely long neck is particularly good looking.
2) It is known that the "elite" like to make their elitism known.
3) The elite have the resources to demonstrate just how elite they are to everyone else.

The question of why anyone would want to distort the shape of a child's head can be answered. Is that the correct answer? I don't know, but I think so. There's no need to bring an extraterrestrial influence into the equation at this point but if someone does, and if they think a DNA analysis will demonstrate it (why would it?)...fine.

But if the DNA analysis (hopefully with full chain of custody controls, etc. applied) shows nothing but human origins does the fall back position have to be; a) withheld "truth" or b) emulation of extraterrestrials?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The skull deformation could be as you suggest. [That's a given] What if we're wrong? What if they A. Find Alien DNA? or B. What if they find genetic markers of yet another race of terrestrial closely related hominids?

I prefer to take a wait and see approach and to always try to maintain an open mind.
You know me Phage.

Not everything in this world is so cut and dry eh?

edit on 27-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: "T"

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But if the DNA analysis (hopefully with full chain of custody controls, etc. applied) shows nothing but human origins does the fall back position have to be; a) withheld "truth" or b) emulation of extraterrestrials?

Of course, the emulation of extraterrestrials hypothesis was put forward only after offering up information to suggest that intentional cranial elongation appears to be quite terrestrial in nature, and I sincerely doubt anyone needed any translation to grasp that. The emulation hypothesis was merely offered so as not to appear too phage like in my skepticism.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I prefer to take a wait and see approach and to always try to maintain an open mind.

Yep. Nothing wrong with that. But you know what they say about open minds...and Occam's razor.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Here is another child skeleton from Peru that's been siting in one of their museums for a few years now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f83d9b124f6.jpg[/atsimg]

Something came to mind while looking at this pic. Is it possible that some people do not grow properly, but their brain DOES continue to grow, and we end up with what we see in this pic?

As for the DNA test, I feel if there is any possibility that it would test positive for alien we'll never be told the truth.
Oooooooo I hope it does test positive and the truth does get out though coz I have a few people in mind who will hear a very loud "I TOLD YOU SO"

Personally I think we've been visited in the past, probably many times.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

As for the DNA test, I feel if there is any possibility that it would test positive for alien we'll never be told the truth.

There is no "testing positive for alien". At most the DNA would display unrecognized sequences.

link   
reply to post by Phage

Sigh...

No need to get all Cerebral

I'm sure [If only on an strictly Academic level] You too are curious as to what they'll find.

No?

link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

It seems to me that there have been so many of these skulls found over the years and of course Nefertiti, that I am sure the test were done, long ago they simply are not going to tell the public about it.

That was my first thought as well.
Considering all the other lids which are being kept on rather tightly, why would a test of this skull be presented truthfully to the public if it would confirm some extra-terrestrial origin.
edit on 27-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There is no "testing positive for alien". At most the DNA would display unrecognized sequences.

Now, Wouldn't that be cool?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join