It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage.

It's good to see you out and about again doing your part.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Now this is a fascinating thread and reminds me why I first came here. Well Slayer, I have to say, you don't author threads often but I find them worth reading to the last links I am able to run down. This one just boggles my mind and I can't wait for forensics to tell us what is or isn't here to know. It's about time science dug in and started getting definitive where it's possible to be.

I'm certainly no forensic anthropologist or medical examiner, but I have the picture from the thread on one side of a big TV/Monitor and I have a window with tabs of other skulls to compare through on the other side of the screen there. Does anyone else tend to see more than simply skull size and shape about this as being different? Where are all the teeth? The other skulls I am looking at from known 'binding' examples don't change facial bone structure, let alone actual length and structure of the jaw.

Yet.....That was a pretty tiny little set of chompers it had. Young, perhaps. Perhaps not. The teeth which are there are sure interesting for a size perspective. Not tiny baby teeth which may be argued would have filled the space normally. Those are large enough to fit what? 3-4 to a side and each for top and bottom?

Big eye sockets also seem all out of proportion to...what nose, when side by side to normal or artificially 'bound' skulls? It's not so weird to scream ET! in my opinion but it's just enough off-kilter in just enough small things to wonder if it's entirely human or perhaps even a subspecies we've not been aware of?

The mysteries of our little rock never stop coming! (Maybe this one won't be much longer?
)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Wikipedia says:

Cranial deformation was probably performed to signify group affiliation, or to demonstrate social status.

Hmm... seems a rather tenuous explanation, in my opinion. Surely there are much simpler ways of achieving either of these things than by painstakingly changing the shape of a child's head over many years...

The whole subject is mysterious.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oh wow!!! This is awesome!!!!!

Hopefully we will know sooner than later what the results indicate.

I cant help thinking though...

If this were a baby of mine it would take a long time to make their head that long as it took
me months of rubbibg their head in a circular motion day in and day out for their little heads to become perfectly round.

So.... Whats up with the huge eye sockets ? Lol

The baby in that picture seems to have more than just a huge head... The eyes and spine look very odd to me as well !! Lol

Slayer as always you bring light to this community and I thank you for that!!!!

Jenn

Eta: Omg!!! I just saw the " babys" teeth..... My what big teeth you have my lil alien hybrid baby
edit on 27-7-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I bet this is the kind of test they would do.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Does anyone else get the feeling by looking at the skull that this kid was kinda cute?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here is another child skeleton from Peru that's been siting in one of their museums for a few years now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f83d9b124f6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Very cool thread.

As you noted, the jaws seem different as well (thicker), and there are other features (eyes sockets etc. as noted) that look "different." Do we know anything in detail about the skeletons that have been found with them? It would be interesting to run a survey of how similar or different non-skull bones are. (Limbs, ribs, etc)
edit on 7/27/2012 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I do believe in the possibility of a lost or yet discovered part of our past that we have cultural and historical amnesia about for whatever varying reasons.

The oldest gigantic megalith monument builders?

I agree with ya, Slayer....thanks for the thread, S/F.

Ever since I stumbled across "Ancient Aliens" on History channel, I've been connecting dots, from the Sumerian data to the Revelations of the Pyramids to these skulls, and it just makes perfect sense to me. The data, the evidence ON THE GROUND so overrides the "legends"....

There is no way that binding a baby's head would make it that big. It looks entirely natural to me. Even the External Image of the lady with the neck rings... I've seen x-rays (NatGeo, maybe?) about how binding or stretching just reshapes the bones....it doesn't make them BIGGER. Bodies don't grow extra vertabrae, or extra phalanges, or extra teeth from artificial reshaping.
The pic of the Chinese lady's feet was just sickening.

The pic in the OP indicates a skull every bit as large (even without the cranial lobe cone-head thing) as the adult human holding it.

I've also been thinking about the "Giants" as reported in the OT, and looking into the research into these "giants."

I am more and more inclined to believe we were hybrids, or "mutts"....
especially curious to me is our head-hair....what other hominid has long, flowing hair on top of their heads, and very little body hair?

THANKS, SLAYER!! YOU (and those like you) are the reason ATS rocks.!!! Will be watching for your thread....
meanwhile, I think I'll invest some time in reading all of your other well-researched and fascinating finds. FAR more worthwhile than the forums that just go round and round with un-studied opinions.

~wild
P.S. Can you point me to some info re the "Giants"? I have yet to see where they are truly debunked.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My mother (nurse) once had to look after a child that had some rare disorder where his head grew as normal, but his body never grew past say, a toddlers body. I remember that kid. so depressing, but somehow he lived for a very long time (actually, he might still be alive today, and perhaps 20 years old by now).

In saying that, the pic in ops is quite large and irregular. Just saying, there are things that make heads grow while bodies remain..its tragic, but thats mother nature for you. Not saying the skull is definately of "normal" origins. just putting perspective on things before people go demanding this is ET

Will try to get the info from my mom later on about what the name of the disease is

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

P.S. Can you point me to some info re the "Giants"?

Genesis 6 Giants

If you look at everything he has on this site, and follow the links, it'll keep you busy for quite some time.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I think the head appearing large might be the forced perspective explanation. I'm sure it's probably larger than normal for a child of that age but not nearly as large as the image suggests though .

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Elongated skulls found in humans is caused by an ancient practice of "head binding". Wrapping cords or rope around an infant's head to make it malform. It's a dangerous practice that can cause braindamage by putting pressure on the brain and making it easier for the human brain to hemorragh in head trauma.

And here's my favorite pic:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I find these skulls fascinating. While the prospect of them being alien in nature is of course intriguing, what I find even more intriguing is that there are documented cases of at least some of them being created intentionally. One has to ask "why?" I don't think you can just say "because humans do crazy things to their bodies." If you dig a little deeper into some of these bizarre practices there are often some very logical reasons behind them (not saying all of them of course - I will never understand why a person feels the need to get their belly button pierced). For example foot binding in a wife ensured she was pretty much housebound and thus more chaste - no real way to stray when you're hobbling along. It was also thought to tighten certain "muscles" if you catch my drift. Regarding the lip plates I have heard that it got started to dissuade slave traders from picking you - big crazy lip = less chance some white landowner would want to buy you back in the colonies. I'm not saying these practices themselves make sense, but the reasons behind them are certainly understandable. What then could be the reason for wanting an elongated head? To say it was a sign of "status" is not sufficient - foot binding and lip plates too became symbols of status but they did not start out that way. There were other motivations that initiated them. So what could motivate the desire for an elongated head? I think the theory that they were imitating this head shape because they respected the "people" who had them is a good one and opens up all sorts of possibilities.... Hoping to hear more about this topic. I think this is legitimately fascinating.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
2 things come to mind:

Would there not be evidence of stretching (elongating) on the skull itself? Since children grow in spurts rather than at a steady rate, it seems to me that there would be 'stretch marks' as many of us get on our skin as a result of sudden growth spurts. Stands to reason that there might be some evidence of stretching on the skull itself. Maybe from the growth spurt or whatever was used to bind.

Also, I have always thought of the possibility of neanderthal cro-magnon cross-breeding in our earlier ancestors to bring forth a species that has long died out because of the fear of difference. Perhaps this is an off shoot that either died out because of the offspring not being able to function properly with these skulls or killed off out of fear.

Good read as always Slayer

Peace SNF

edit on 27-7-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Alien hybrid ? Not a believer when one takes a look at cultures across the globe from neck stretching to ring lips, and things in between I am thinking man in his infinite wisdom "thought it would be cool" to have an "alien head children" that was probably the inspiration to the Alien movie line.

Emulation religious beleifs take your pick.

edit on 27-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Are the orbital sockets normally that size? Just askin- they seem kinda large but that may be typical for an infant skull?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
2 things come to mind:

Would there not be evidence of stretching (elongating) on the skull itself? Since children grow in spurts rather than at a steady rate, it seems to me that there would be 'stretch marks' as many of get on our skin as a result of sudden growth spurts. Stands to reason that there might be some evidence of stretching on the skull itself. Maybe from the growth spurt or whatever was used to bind.

Also, I have always thought of the possibility of neanderthal cro-magnon cross-breeding in our earlier ancestors to bring forth a species that has long died out because of the fear of difference. Perhaps this is an off shoot that either died out because of the offspring not being able to function properly with these skulls or killed off out of fear.

Good read as always Slayer

Peace SNF

Depends on how young the headbinding began on the child. Babies skulls are not as hard as an older child's skull, if done at a proper age in infantcy you couldn't tell they were not born that way and that was the entire point, to make it look natural. Head binding was stylish for those people. Certain groups of people have peculiar practices in certain parts of the world, some asian nations practice footbinding which malforms the feet and leaves women crippled to the point they cannot walk because having tiny feet for their people has sex appeal. Women nowadays in western nations dress trashy because it's en vogue, are we going to go pointing the finger at them and accusing them of being aliens?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Women nowadays in western nations dress trashy because it's en vogue, are we going to go pointing the finger at them and accusing them of being aliens?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Women nowadays in western nations dress trashy because it's en vogue, are we going to go pointing the finger at them and accusing them of being aliens?

Yes.

Please warn us before the link!

Scared the poop outta me on that one...

So wrong in so many ways.

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join