It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
babies born by c section look good because their heads don't get squashed thru the birth canal....babies skull bones are not fused so the skull becomes pointed and narrower to allow the head pass thru.
True. Saw that with my 2nd one who was a c-section (lazy bum that he is decided to change his position inside my wife's stomach day prior to the delivery date
...still a lazy bum)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Lazy parenting, made into a cultural construct to define one's culture isn't the same thing as genetically inspired morphological differences or molding that isn't just lazy parenting.

And yes - strapping your babies onto a board until they can walk is lazy parenting. I don't give a carp how many cultures that offends.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I've seen many examples before on this and other sites but those end up being flat/slanted in appearance in the front or pointy on top as your picture shows meanwhile these are bulbous.

I'm not ruling that explanation out or a natural phenomena genetic or otherwise

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i was looking for facial reconstitution of the skull but i did not find any or a i did not search well, so i decide to do one, i first draw a sketch of the muscles and i painted over it and use some human elements , first the face is very strange ! not because of the shape of the head but this how the entire head is builded, seriously my brain is trying to figure it out ! and something really bothers me is the structure of the eyes, too big, i was trying to reduce it but it not feet, the eyes was very big, i looked in human deformation book i saw horrible things but not like that ! i read that it was a ritual from childhood, but the entire structure of the skull is totally natural for me,on the top of the skull there is two parts , a first part and second with a space between ! this a naturel shape because of the natural mass, sorry i try to find the right words but i'm french !!!

last thing those skull are amazing !! and i don't really understand why some people are trying burying them in simplistic explanation clear that we are facing something really special !

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by theroguelion

Dont be a wanker! But i agree these heads are most likely from board shaping or banding.

I'm a wanker because I find that shamelessly posting a picture of your baby at every slight opportunity is superficial and completely unnecessary?

The picture of her baby had absolutely no relevance to the discussion, and she only posted it to get attention/praise from other members. You fell for it. But I'm a wanker.

Good god, what is wrong with people. Am I honestly the only one who finds this type of behavior pathetic and juvenile?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theroguelion

Am I honestly the only one who finds this type of behavior pathetic and juvenile?

Maybe,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Thank you.

I too had looked and played with the idea. I'm grateful for the time and effort

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Fantastic contribution

We need more people like you around here!

*side note*
I was watching the television show "Oddities" last week. In that episode they visited
the collection of Wes Borland (great guitarist for a crappy bad, his solo stuff is good IMO)
and he has a "dome" shaped skull in his collection. Kinda made me wonder about the "rarity"
of them...

edit on 3-8-2012 by exdog5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Yes they ain't that rare. You have a pretty big graveyard over there which is covering a large area, many people plundered (and still do) the graves, they also found on other places.

edit on 4-8-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I doubt aliens would look humanoid. If anything, they may look like this:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by SLAYER69

Out of all the skulls like this I have seen, this one looks like more than just 'shaping it' from birth. It looks more like a birth defect or a genuine alien, imo.(says the armchair archeologist and ancient aliens fan)

I look forward to your thread because I have wondered about the various locations and timelines of the skulls found across the globe, to determine any correlation. Was this practice local or, like the pyramids, has it been found on various continents. If so, did they all occur in a similar time span?

Peace,
spec

ETA: I just hope we actually hear of this and the results again. It seems too often this stuff just fades away. I am glad you will be following it.
edit on 27-7-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

I agree. Usually I write these skulls off right after seeing them, but this is something pretty unbelievable.

The only elongated skull I've seen which seems as legitimately anomalous is that of the Pharaoh Akhenaten. (King Tut's daddy)
edit on 4-8-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The molding doesn't explain the increased volume of these skulls.

Would people suggest that these tribes had rampant hydrocephelus, and they dealt with it through head binding?

To what do you attribute the enlarged volume inside these skulls?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why do some people always try to say that these beings were diseased or they strapped wood to their head as babies. They look different than the skulls where people do that. The evidence kind of shows a different humanoid species. They aren't aliens and they aren't exactly human. That is the easiest explanation and physical evidence points to this. The reason tradition is rooted many times is from something that existed in the past. People saw these beings and they called them gods or other names because of the great knowledge they had or something. Tradition started and people tried to recreate the looks. Look at the pictures on very ancient money, the heads on this money look strange. People were capable of making exact likenesses, why didn't they do realistic coin presses or.... possibly they did. Possibly these rulers looked different.

In the ruins and other texts it is evident that the "gods" were creamated, sometimes on their ships or in special places. No skeletons to find that way.
edit on 4-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.ctvnews.ca...

Big, thick jawbone.....teeny tiny head of a potential "new" species of homo.

Of course, maybe the reconstruction is wrong and the skull is actually only the top part of a longer skull. Just snowballing there. But since these are two different finds put together a-la Brontosaurus I figure I can snowball some.

What does show is that some homo had more massive jaws.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Please stop posting that link to the Wikipedia article about the Starchild skull. Lloyd Pye fully explains not only the obvious bias against a true investigation of this skull by the authors, but his own attempts to correct the information over the last several years have met with censorship. That author literally doesn't know what he's talking about, and is citing information from many years ago. There's a lot of technical evidence that's come forward since then. As I said in an earlier post look at the Lloyd Pye material. After all, he's the one with the skull and in charge of the research on it. The Wiki author has never seen it or touched it and is a debunker who is not interested in investigation, only ridicule.

You can rule out all mundane and natural human explanations for this skull (which was not a child but at least an older teenager by virtue of the tooth wear). The bone itself is so anomalous, nothing like it has ever been seen before. There are NO anatomical comparisons between it and a human skull.

Anyone who is truly interested in this subject can sign up at Pye's website for email updates as they come in for free and there's a wealth of free material and lectures available also. It's a lot more fun then debating here endlessly with people who can't be bothered to go to the original source for at least some of their information.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Considering the size of the cranium, perhaps...

Alien/human child with a considerably sized brain which equated to considerable intelligence as a common feature of that particular race?

Oh wait, my genius brother is sitting beside me here telling me that large brain size does not necessarily equate intelligence.

Just a thought

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello there, Did we get any sort of results then ?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I read about a six inch skeleton that was found in the Atacama desert.

Tried the search engine and nothing about it here.

It was DNA tested and found to be 6 years of age at birth, but only 6 inches tall.

Very freaky looking skull.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-5-2013 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Try searching "Sirius Movie" or Dr Greer.
Believe me it's been done on ATS from every direction.

Found one of the threads about it:http: //www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread942333/pg1
edit on 1-5-2013 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Did any results comeback yet? As far as I could tell they didn't receive enough funding?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join