It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I have a bow and arrows, you want me to bow you down?

ACCCCCKKK!! nope!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sneaglebob12
FINNALY!! Haha I've been waiting for them to do something with those disgusting looking creatures. I would be pretty shocked however if it comes out to be human. Where can I see more pictures of this thing?

Hopefully they'll release more soon

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
I gave one of the sources, look back at the post.
There are several other sources as well that are linked to it but I thought wikipedia would be the easiest for most folks to follow. There are severa sources from the science academies and several universities that can be googled pretty easily too

You gave a reference to the "Star Child" not the one being discussed in this thread. She was asking about this story's skull not that one. You responded to both her and my inquiry dismissively out of hand.

ahhhhh ok.... although I do consider them quite similar, I see that the one you posted isn't the star child

until I see proof otherwise, I'll assume it is as the other peruvian skulls found that were described and tested and found to be human most likely suffering from hydrocephelus though

edit on 30-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by rickymouse

Um....I can't find anything so far.

Tried a lot of search terms too.

But not 1 authentic believable skeleton of a dwarf.
Someone please help find one so we can compare it for curiosities sake.

I'll keep looking but it appears this information isn't very widely disseminated. At least the photographic evidence part.

Judging by the photos of living dwarfs, I am inclined to believe their rib cages are quite far spaced from their pelvis. Just as in the 'normal' human skeleton. Not seeing much structural difference aside of their size.
edit on 30-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

found this, but don't know if it's helpful

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i heard about this 2 months ago....its interesting.....but might be a fake

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
I know that all babies have heads like that so they can pass through Momma a lot easier.
Yep. I freaked out when my daughter was born until the Doc told me that its normal as the head will shape itself into a perfect round after few days. I'm assuming that this is more than likely a birth defect. Hydrocephalus. This can also prove the entire discovery itself as per how and why it was a baby's skull and not an adult. Possibly died due to complications?
LINK

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Look at that pointy chin..... It looks like a troll..... trolls are common here on ATS
I can see what trolls are made of now.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I've noticed they don't have any teeth [For whatever reason] The children in question do and they seem to be pretty odd in appearance

No?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I've noticed they don't have any teeth [For whatever reason] The children in question do and they seem to be pretty odd in appearance

No?

I dunno, somebody asked for dwarfs, I gave em dwarfs

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This thread had me thinking today and in a conversation with my husband, it was mentioned that our youngest child, has a rather large head. It's rather elongated, I suppose. My husband doesn't think that the Peru skulls are anything all that unusual when looking at our own child's head! He's only three and I'm sure he will grow into his head, but I thought I'd post it to illustrate how large, even today, some kid's heads can be.

He was my fourth child and my only c-section. This was because his head was too big to engage the birth canal. He didn't weigh more than my other children, they were all 9 1/2 lbs, varying only in ounces between them. Anyhow, I thought I'd upload it for comparison purposes and let you all decide.

You will need to scroll the pics over, as he is the one with the blue shirt on. I should have scaled them down a bit. Sorry about that folks.

Cirque
edit on 31-7-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: after thought

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

I know that all babies have heads like that so they can pass through Momma a lot easier.
Yep. I freaked out when my daughter was born until the Doc told me that its normal as the head will shape itself into a perfect round after few days. I'm assuming that this is more than likely a birth defect. Hydrocephalus. This can also prove the entire discovery itself as per how and why it was a baby's skull and not an adult. Possibly died due to complications?
LINK

Man HP I thought I was the only one who thought that when my daughter was born!! I did the exact same thing 3 months ago when my daughter was born!!

I asked the doctor if that is normal and they said it is perfectly normal, which made me relax!!

She had a really elongated head and her head looked like an alien!! But less than a couple days and her head was perfectly normal.....Healthy beautiful baby girl!!

Here is my little angel now!!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I swear to god how similar she looks to mine when she was that age. Beautiful baby. God bless.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

OMG so cute!! Makes me almost want another. Almost

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

LINK

Man HP I thought I was the only one who thought that when my daughter was born!! I did the exact same thing 3 months ago when my daughter was born!!

I asked the doctor if that is normal and they said it is perfectly normal, which made me relax!!

She had a really elongated head and her head looked like an alien!! But less than a couple days and her head was perfectly normal.....Healthy beautiful baby girl!!

AAAAAWWWWWW!!!!.... Bless! She's a right little cutie isnt she? looks like she's got wind though. All of mine used to smile in their sleep when they had wind!! They are lovely when they are that age, it's when they get up and about and start walking and talking is when the stress starts, my daughter is 12 now, and she has always been a cutie, I told her when she starts growing lumps and bumps I am gonna lock her up in a room 'till she's at least 30 years old!!

(MODS- sorry for being off topic there, but had to throw in a compliment, CHEERZ!)
edit on 2-8-2012 by DARREN1976 because: missing letters from words, had to add them..

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Please forgive if someone already posted this from Wiki. I'm reading while at work and can't read through all the pages.

I don't know Slayer, head binding or flattening was so common all around the world that I've always been a bit confused about the conspiracy aspect. We know that many cultures engaged in it, even in North America it was practiced into the mid-1800's. It also seems to be very common in the finds in Peru.

The Wiki has a fairly good article - LINK -

Intentional head moulding producing extreme cranial deformations was once commonly practised in a number of cultures widely separated geographically and chronologically, and so was probably independently invented more than once. It still occurs today in a few places, like Vanuatu.

Early examples of intentional human cranial deformation predate written history and date back to 45,000 BC in Neanderthal skulls, and to the Proto-Neolithic Homo sapiens component (12th millennium BCE) from Shanidar Cave in Iraq.[1][2] It occurred among Neolithic peoples in SW Asia.[3]

The earliest written record of cranial deformation dates to 400 BC in Hippocrates' description of the Macrocephali or Long-heads, who were named for their practice of cranial modification.[4]
Paracas skulls

In the Old World, Huns[5] and Alans[6] are also known to have practised similar cranial deformation. In Late Antiquity (AD 300-600), the East Germanic tribes who were ruled by the Huns, adopted this custom (Gepids, Ostrogoths, Heruli, Rugii and Burgundians). In western Germanic tribes, artificial skull deformations have rarely been found.[7]

In the Americas the Maya, Inca, and certain tribes of North American natives performed the custom. In North America the practice was especially known among the Chinookan tribes of the Northwest and the Choctaw of the Southeast. The Native American group known as the Flathead did not in fact practise head flattening, but were named as such in contrast to other Salishan people who used skull modification to make the head appear rounder.[8] However, other tribes, including the Choctaw,[9] Chehalis, and Nooksack Indians, did practise head flattening by strapping the infant's head to a cradleboard. The Lucayan people of the Bahamas practiced it.[10] The practice was also known among the Australian Aborigines.

The Paracas culture resided on the coast of Peru, south of the capital Lima. Some estimates are that this culture existed between 700 BC and 100 AD, but sources vary, mainly because very little carbon 14 testing has been conducted on organic materials found in the area. Julio C. Tello (1880 to 1947), the "father" of Peruvian archaeology, conducted archaeological digs around the Paracas area in 1927 and 1928 as a result of learning that tomb robbers had found large caches of funerary materials, including highly prized textiles, as well as ceramics and ceremonial offerings at a site called Cerro Colorado, which is now a protected area inside the Paracas Ecological Reserve.[11] Little work has been done by archaeologists since Tello's time, but the plundering of the tombs of the nobility of this culture has gone on, ceaselessly, up to this very day. One intriguing aspect of this culture which has been overlooked by most researchers is the fact that the nobility practiced skull binding, resulting cranial deformation. They were not unique in this, as the process of manipulating the shape of a child's head in infancy was practiced by many cultures, at different times, around the world.[12] The Paracas situation is somewhat unique in that researchers Juan Navarro and Brien Foerster have found the presence of at least 5 distinct shapes of elongated skulls, each being predominant in specific cemeteries. The largest and most striking are from a site called Chongos, near the town of Pisco, north of Paracas. These skulls are called "cone heads" by many who see them, because of their literal conical appearance. Testing of these have illustrated that, on average, the cranial capacity is 1.5 liters, approximately 25% larger than contemporary skulls, and weigh as much as 60 percent more. Also, eye orbit cavities are significantly larger than contemporary skulls, and the jaws are both larger and thicker. Moreover, the presence of 2 small holes in the back of the Chongos skulls, called foramen, indicate that blood flow and perhaps nerves exited the skull at the back in order to feed the skin tissue. This would seem to indicate that nature did this, and not cranial deformation.[13]

DNA and carbon 14 testing are underway on 3 samples from 3 different Paracas skulls to determine exact age and ancestry.
Maya modified skull exhibited at the Museo Nacional de Antropología e Historia, México.

They include this work by Paul Kane painted around 1850. Flattening was still happening in North America even then.

I see it as being very much like tattoo's and piercings.
edit on 8/2/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

LINK

This type of crap is the exact reason I deleted my facebook account. Just couldn't resist the urge, could ya?

The skulls in question are clearly not babies. You just said it takes only a couple days to go back to normal. These skulls are from people that were more than a year or two old.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theroguelion

Dont be a wanker! But i agree these heads are most likely from board shaping or banding.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
babies born by c section look good because their heads don't get squashed thru the birth canal....babies skull bones are not fused so the skull becomes pointed and narrower to allow the head pass thru.

the skull looks normal after a couple of days and the skull bones evetually seal together.

can you image how many stuck babies there would be if not for this feature???
edit on 2-8-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I saw a young man at Chucky cheese, yes, Chucky Cheese, that was the spitting image of Akhenaten, he was gorgeous, you wouldn't think so, but I couldn't take my eyes off him, I wanted a picture of him so bad, but of course how could I ask?

So I can understand how shaping of their children heads some could find beautiful.

edit on 023131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join