It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Olympics 2012 - > The Bomb Is In The Tower / Sculpture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That tower looks like a drunken attempt at an amusement park ride

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

oh okay just making sure...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

It is ugly as sin.....what the heck does it represent anyway...DNA?

Could be the infinity symbol.
Not sure how it relates though

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Midnight has long passed in London ... Nothing happened, as usual

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey guys, first time post, in the ATS Forums

Replying to the youtube video posted on here. I was watching a series of video parts linked by Ben 81 regarding the london olympics/ batman massacre. Only to get the notification by youtube that the account who posted these videos has been terminated, due to copyright infringement. Was a really interesting video comparison between the Aurora massacre and the movie Rampage
edit on 27-7-2012 by m0rgz1e because: Fixing grammar. Makes more sense now.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just finished watching, nothing happened, move this to the hoax bin, where it will be joined by the dude who has 2 aliens living in his yard that are supposed to make themselves known to the world tomorrow

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

The bomb is buried in the stables where ever they do the polo and or there is something about a satellite....was a dream.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
IMO any false flag during the Olympics has been called off because of the heat on them, I dont think they excepted Holmes to come under the microscope like he did..

The next false flag will be completely random.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Could it be the incomplete start of THIS www.raisethecloud.org... obviously not materialized vision. I think there was an ATS thread about this bizarre observation deck...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
NOTHING HAPPENED

Now how do you feel right now ?

Huh ?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

LOL. That is particularly amusing as the drummer who led the opening ceremonies is deaf. She was excellent, whoever designed this monstrosity could have used her talent. The problem is that this was the design they intended. I don't wish to pick on the English who have to live with it. We have some equally hideous designs in the United States, the one I personally like the least is City Center, Las Vegas, it looks like a bunch of buildings falling down.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

I don't believe you, I mean, that tower is the ugliest damn structure I've ever seen, why would anyone even want to go near it let alone waste a photo on it!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkultracanuck
IMO any false flag during the Olympics has been called off because of the heat on them, I dont think they excepted Holmes to come under the microscope like he did..

The next false flag will be completely random.

The worrying thing is that I think you might be serious? But then I did point out somewhere a few days back in anither thread that obviously nothing will happen at the Olympics because the good folk of ATS have rumbled them. Yet another success - we ought all get medals, the number of times we've saved the world

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The human sacrifice for the Olympics was done in Colorado so expect nothing to happen during the Olympics in London.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Is the human race really this blood thirsty and addicted to decay as many post like this implies.

It really is worrying to see people strive to see some mass destruction of something to fit an idea, and these are suppose to be 'switched on' people and not 'sheeple'.

What is it and sensationalism that people can't seem to live with out? It is quite disgusting to be honest.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

It's only my observation in the past 24 hours of way too many coincidences involving Eaton and Aurora shootings that appear to be connected in a very weird way.

I'd be shocked if anything happens over in London and I'm betting on it the Games will end on a good note other than a little scuffle here and there on the streets no different to any other day in the UK but nothing major.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I cam across abit strong there, I apologies, it wasn't directly aimed at you but more the general concensus of peoples thoughts at the moment. It is almost as if people are pushing for something to happen.

Would you expand on your thoughts and the links abit more?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

It is ugly as sin.....what the heck does it represent anyway...DNA?

It probably does represent DNA, possibly alien DNA lol, there has been a lot of alien symbolism involving the Olympics and aliens for some unknown reason, they have even installed surface to air missiles as a defense.

Here are the apartments where the SAMs are. You can even see that hilarious tower in the background.
edit on 28-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

All right, I admit, I have no proof to back up the alien DNA claim. However, it does seem like the structure has a lot of symbolism involving ushering in a new age. Here are some quotes from the Wikipedia article, which can be found here.

Kapoor said that one of the influences on his design was the Tower of Babel

I'm not sure what to make of this... however, the last time the Tower of Babel was made, it represented unity between many who tried to build a tower to the heavens and were then scattered to the ends of the earth by God and given different languages so they could not communicate with each other anymore. This structure could represent an end to that era, a rebuilding of the tower, and a uniting of the people once again.

Both believe that Orbit represents a new way of thinking, "a radical new piece of structure and architecture and art" that uses non-linearity – the use of "instabilities as stabilities."

Non-linear thinking is definitely a trait of the Age of Aquarius. In my opinion, this is also associated with feminine aspects, and funny enough, they mention that.

Nicholas Serota, a member of the design panel, said that Orbit was a tower with an interesting twist, with "the energy you might traditionally associate with this type of structure but in a surprisingly female form"

In conclusion, the 2012 Olympics should be seen as a symbol of the dawn of the Age of Aquarius. There could be a simulated alien attack in order to introduce us to our new masters, who are seen from the Christian perspective as the Anti-Christ, but even if this does not happen, I think the symbolism is there and that the Age of Aquarius is at least somewhat about reconnecting with our all-knowing alien ancestors and turning away from God.
edit on 28-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

One of the best video pointing all signs concerning the London illuminati olympic
more then i have ever see before
it was linking perfectly Aurora and the London olympic 7 day laters
made links from the movie Rampage and Aurora
and some batman conspiracy with symbolism and hidden clues in many movies
the video will probably be put back but it show us that YT try to censor the truth

i saw that video yesterday .. and now i get this

"Last Discoveries London Oly..."
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

•Sabrina BrightStar
•PCCW Media Limited
•Paramount Pictures Corporation
Sorry about that.

edit on 7/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

a W near a M
how convenient

put them together for a moment

edit on 7/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Just finished watching, nothing happened, move this to the hoax bin, where it will be joined by the dude who has 2 aliens living in his yard that are supposed to make themselves known to the world tomorrow

Ohh that guy, yeah, 2 different aliens chatting about the earth on his lawn....

-------

The tower have a helicopter pad ? Maybe her majesty or VIP land on it, then rollercoster down in style ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join