It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techiyas hamesim (revival of the dead) tomorrow the world will see

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think the good doc has been banned.

Per the other thread it appears this may be his last thread on ats

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
He's banned. They locked his main thread he was advertising for. Pity he didn't just go to religion forum and post about his whomever ... this guy is he kept talking about. Anyway, the show is over folks, back to the REAL issues.
edit on 28/7/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This was interesting to watch. I just wish skeptics could learn to express skepticism without being assholes. It's not pretty.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

They did that very fast too. I don't like the energy I'm feeling regarding the Olympics at all. Got hit by a wave of energy when I walked out the door and the clouds looked like some letters in them. TMA (the magicians apprentice) and I are in a chat, and he's picking up that energy and not liking it either.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Let's be honest, we went outside and looked up, didn't we? Well I did. I heard birds and frogs under a clear sky. At least I got to take a break and sit outside for a few moments. Thanks Sopher, I know you are still going to come back and read this. Will you please share with the group what your experiment proved?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
And here it is,

I fooled every single one of you, including the moderators, and it felt great to mess with you and take you on the same emotional ride that ats moderators have taken me on for years now.

I am Bernard Schnitzel, a nasa scientist and roswell witness, and my threads have been censored by abovetopsecret.

The last episode was the final straw, and this is my revenge.

I want to add that this entire thread has been saved, every page, and is being made as i speak into a documentary for a new bernard schnitzel website. So it will never be censored.

The war between ats and bernard schnitzel will never be over, untill i get my apology!!!

Humanity are a vile vile species, who care about themselves, violence, foul language, fornication, and they excpect an advanced species to help them? REALLY?
how about you help your dam selves.

The filth on this earth will be wiped out sooner or later, AS IT HAS BEEN SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST, and you will only have YOURSELVES TO BLAME.

This war will never be over!

Bernard Schnitzel

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth8v733

wow!

get a life!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This will be closed too
Lol

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I hope you're having a blast, if so, everyone called you Bernard. But it was as good an opportunity as any to join in the prayers with a few others and ask for real Help to come in. So, sometimes I see things as a golden opportunity to turn everything around, and shine light on someones game plan.
If that's really you, at least we know you're not part of some suicide pact.

Oh and the fooled bit, many wrote lots of possibilites and even named you. TMA did a good job too. We've been chatting all morning.

edit on 28-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Dang Berny, you might seek out some anger management classes.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Oh, I thought it be something so much better than that. What a waste! Boo...the party is over.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Dude needs some serious help

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Guys check what's he has put on his website about us

Bernard's Website

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth8v733
And here it is,

I fooled every single one of you, including the moderators, and it felt great to mess with you and take you on the same emotional ride that ats moderators have taken me on for years now.

I am Bernard Schnitzel, a nasa scientist and roswell witness, and my threads have been censored by abovetopsecret.

The last episode was the final straw, and this is my revenge.

I want to add that this entire thread has been saved, every page, and is being made as i speak into a documentary for a new bernard schnitzel website. So it will never be censored.

The war between ats and bernard schnitzel will never be over, untill i get my apology!!!

Humanity are a vile vile species, who care about themselves, violence, foul language, fornication, and they excpect an advanced species to help them? REALLY?
how about you help your dam selves.

The filth on this earth will be wiped out sooner or later, AS IT HAS BEEN SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST, and you will only have YOURSELVES TO BLAME.

This war will never be over!

Bernard Schnitzel

*Inserts evil laugh*

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
By the way, now I'm really curious, never heard of Bernard Schnitzel until this thread. So, is there any links anywhere.

link   
So who was this guy? What's his story and his beef with ATS? I'm a new one to ATS. I'm not exactly sure how this was his idea of revenge.

Seems like a really creepy person with a misguided sense of humor.
edit on 28-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
By the way, now I'm really curious, never heard of Bernard Schnitzel until this thread. So, is there any links anywhere.

Here bernardschnitzel.webs.com...

link   
Seems to me you didn't fool anyone, only made an as2 out of yourself... good riddance

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yep dude needs help and a good heavy dose of Halidol or Thorozine

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The ego of the berk is just outstanding.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join