It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techiyas hamesim (revival of the dead) tomorrow the world will see

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Jesus & the gang are sorry for the late appearance as they are currently all at my place having a knees up & getting pissed.

Jesus is thrashing me in a few games of pool at the mo.

The virgin Mary is also here (she aint a virgin no more) !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So, I have wondered about a Project Blue Beam (which, I admit, I know very little about) and how I would be able to tell what was going down.

I am partially deaf in both ears--I can hear and enjoy music and have conversations, but my speech recognition is far from perfect. I would say I correctly recognize about 80-85% of the words being said to me without asking for someone to repeat themselves.

If any kind of broadcast message hits us--I'll probably be able to tell if it's real or fake based on how clearly I can hear it haha.

If I can't make it out--it's a faaaake!

If I get the message 100% loud and clear--well, then that will be intriguing

I'll be sure to share the results of my experiment IF (this 'if' needs to be bigger!) necessary.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The event spoken of is new to me, and a strange one indeed. I read a little about it last night, but I was already too tired to get anything out of it. Some time today I hope to get a second look. I'm watching two of my grandchildren today, and they move like lightning. I'll have my hands quite full.

I see so much going on in the world, just as it is written, and I expect everything to happen... just as it is written. Anything less than that, doesn't get it for me either. I'm just so ready for this to unfold completely.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by sopheruk

Project Bluebook is actually about to take place then?

Don't you mean blue beam?

The same one they pulled off with the Virgin Mary in Africa not long ago.

As I always say and been told "Beware of those that bare false gifts"

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I would politely request to divert your atention at this moment to my other thread, photo and broadcast updates,

Both events are linked

Ad Mosai

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Well, today is your tomorrow. You said the afternoon. What timezone?

Seriously, you imply that we will all witness something. This wasnt the case in the other instances you reference. If therewere an event like this, that would be really big. A game changer. Somehow I thing its wishful thinking along the same lines as those who believe that aliens will somehow save us from ourselves.

I truly believe that WE are the only ones who can save ourselves. Thats going to take some pretty serious horsepower and I dont see it happening. More likely that we destroy all but a few of us who will try to start over and do it all differently. Even that would be a longshot tho...
edit on 28-7-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Littlejohnny1
Jesus & the gang are sorry for the late appearance as they are currently all at my place having a knees up & getting pissed.

Jesus is thrashing me in a few games of pool at the mo.

The virgin Mary is also here (she aint a virgin no more) !!!

Wow...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Well, today is your tomorrow. You said the afternoon. What timezone?

Seriously, you imply that we will all witness something. This wasnt the case in the other instances you reference. If therewere an event like this, that would be really big. A game changer. Somehow I thing its wishful thinking along the same lines as those who believe that aliens will somehow save us from ourselves.

I truly believe that WE are the only ones who can save ourselves. Thats going to take some pretty serious horsepower and I dont see it happening. More likely that we destroy all but a few of us who will try to start over and do it all differently. Even that would be a longshot tho...

5pm UK time (just over 2 hours now) Please follow the other thread for broadcast, photos and updates

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

First, interesting avatar picture. Very pious looking.

Second, being a holy man of some sort, I'm sure you're aware that if your prophetic utterance does not come true, you will be ignored - Moses relayed this through God Himself.

If your prophecy does not come about, then no need for apologies or revisions - just don't make any more of them!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Let me be the first to say, bye bye hoaxer. Thanks for the laughs.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This thread was should be moved to Hoax.

Trying to make all of us look like idiots...

No facts or decent sourcing.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Let's give him the benefit of another 40 minutes or so, I think it's only 4:20 PM London time. He said 5:00 PM.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Time is running out, today is a make or break day, for your thread and credibility.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
who cares...
edit on 28-7-2012 by dayve because: yep

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

edit on 28-7-2012 by dayve because: irrelevant

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Hi there.

Where will this event take place?

Edit: 13 minutes to go here!
edit on 28-7-2012 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nine minutes to go!

Is it okay if I shoot someone that wakes up from the grave? There's a cemetery near me. If I see people digging themselves out of the ground, I'm gonna lock and load!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is what the bible has to say about the return of Jesus.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well, it's 11:01 and I don't see dead people digging themselves out of their graves.

Nothing on TV either.

Bummed!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So... nothing happened...another failure for the religious and their prophecies... but now we're all going to read excuses made in the name of god, and all the garbage that follows it.

Enjoy the weekend.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join