It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techiyas hamesim (revival of the dead) tomorrow the world will see

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
Tomorrow, beings whose human vessels have passed on, will return to earth to spread messages of encouragement and light to mankind.

This has been done before, many times in other countries, with the virgin mary appearing in egypt many times in the i think 70s ? Where many thousands witnessed it several times.

The same will be happening tomorrow afternoon. Three prominent figures, two from christianity, one from judaism, who were respected and made a difference to millions of lives, will appear.
Tomorrow is a day that i can not even begin to describe its importance.
The world will never be the same again, tomorrow is the make or break day.

Techiyas hamesim
edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Mary hasn't made an appearance in 2000 years, she's dead. We're forbidden to speak to the dead. What amazes me is how people claim Mary made appearences when no one knows what she looks like.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There is only one famous person who matters in Christianity, anyone who preaches a different Gospel to this is a false prophet and lier
Jesus is the one that all Christianity waits patiently for. Not these silly shenanigans.

You do well to heed the words of the Bible
1 Peter 3:15
English Standard Version (ESV)
15 but (A)in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, (B)always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and (C)respect,

Honour Christ as Holy, not these petty people you turn into demigods

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by sopheruk

Where's my Pagan messenger?.

Damn that's lame only christianity and judaism have their guys show up??? LAME.

I thought pagans believed in Jesus...?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe

I watched this rabbi in a video on 25 july asking government official
to make mashiach appear.Is this project blue beam and the luciferian
take over .Are they following a script world religions are all suspect.

You can't make Jesus appear, he will not return until all the jews say "Blessed is he who comes in the name of YHWH". Thats what he is waiting on, theyre the only ones who can call him back and i'm sorry but, right now most of them do not believe in him so good look getting them to bless him.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Why would ad mosia ask in 1990 netanyahu to make massiah appear,and netanyahu
says we are working on it.This is not right or logical my heart says lucifer B.S.

Israeli PM and Rabbi Discussing the Moshiach - Dajjal THIS IS VIDEO WTF.
sorry never imbeded video.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You can't make Jesus appear, he will not return until all the jews say "Blessed is he who comes in the name of YHWH". Thats what he is waiting on, theyre the only ones who can call him back and i'm sorry but, right now most of them do not believe in him so good look getting them to bless him.

Do they have to say it all at the same time? Phew! Good luck coordinating that!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

No, they all will end up crying out at the same time, ofcourse 2/3 of them will be killed and they have to suffer near extinction again to make them call him and believe. That's hebrew bible prophecy. Prophecy has to be fulfilled in eschatological order.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sopheruk, I cannot believe you started another thread with lies. First the two 7ft aliens from Venus who hang out on your front lawn, now all this dead rising and deities returning.

You need meds dude, I told you before. See a psychiatrist!

Many of us are open minded and all , but this is pure nonsense. If these aliens and others were to return, they wouldn't be contacting one earthling to orgenize it all.

Is this some kind of experiment to see how many people are gullible or do you have mental issues? I don't have that answer, but nothing will be happening like you say it will!
edit on 27-7-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
Tomorrow, beings whose human vessels have passed on, will return to earth to spread messages of encouragement and light to mankind.

This has been done before, many times in other countries, with the virgin mary appearing in egypt many times in the i think 70s ? Where many thousands witnessed it several times.

The same will be happening tomorrow afternoon. Three prominent figures, two from christianity, one from judaism, who were respected and made a difference to millions of lives, will appear.
Tomorrow is a day that i can not even begin to describe its importance.
The world will never be the same again, tomorrow is the make or break day.

Techiyas hamesim
edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

Will you have the intestinal fortitude to come to your thread and say " I was wrong " when this doesn't happen? I promise I will come to your thread and admit you were right if it comes to pass. This IS NOT asking you to bet, but rather just to be up front and not just be someone who looks for a few quick thrills on ATS then runs away and hides when their moment of importance is snuffed out

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

No, they all will end up crying out at the same time, ofcourse 2/3 of them will be killed and they have to suffer near extinction again to make them call him and believe. That's hebrew bible prophecy. Prophecy has to be fulfilled in eschatological order.

I like how Terry Goodkind talked about Prophecy in The Sword Of Truth Series.

"We can't know how the future will come about. We can't know the meaning of what she said, how it will be true! Or if. Not until it happens! Only then can we know what it means, and deal with it."

The wording of prophecies is often extremely ambiguous, and rarely ever refers to people by name. Interpreting prophecies is unpredictable and unreliable business. Prophecies are always fulfilled, but are more often self-fulfilled, carried out because their existence influenced their subjects. Moreover they are usually fulfilled in ways other than those that would be conventionally expected.

"Your life is yours and yours alone. Rise up and live it."

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

LOL I just came in the house ready to post the same thing!

Lol...just LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

So your christian jesus needs permission from the jews to return?

The chosen people calling the shots even over your demigod himself!

>mfw
edit on 27-7-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: >mfw I have no face

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Project bluebeam anyone?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Where's my Pagan messenger?.

Damn that's lame only christianity and judaism have their guys show up??? LAME.

Yeah, what is up with that?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's a mystery; figure it out! Perhaps this will help...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
What is unbleivable is the amount of people who seriously make train wrecks of their lives and work to derail others progress, and spend so much longer getting back home, taking a long torturous trip through mirrors and intense suffering for the harm they've dished out to others, not for one moment realizing that the army of darkness, is souls that got trapped following AI. The opposition in the system.

And what is this system, this never ending storybook?

Imagine a future world, cities, transport tubes that go every other system out there, and missions, volunteering, education. The schooling or learning itself is downloaded, but then you do practicums to learn the skills, to really perfect. So as an example, you could enter this simulated reality, where time is different and in a minute, learn for 50 years whatever you are studying.

Considering the kind of system it is, a kind of AI to begin with, following the darkside and staying for ages in misery here, because you harmed your brothers and sisters on the other side and following AI, a toaster, basically, really really really, makes zero sense.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yo...Smart guy.... Eh.. you misspelled Hameisim.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So i suppose you won't be responding after nothing happens?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Wise beyond years. I feel you indeed. This is all a dream within a dream...

It is however, a grand one...

edit on 7/28/2012 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

CRAP, I slept through it! What did the three wise men say???

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join