It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techiyas hamesim (revival of the dead) tomorrow the world will see

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I countered with why do that, and also, I sensed his energy and it was OK, his knowlege of some ET things was quite high, so why play the game?

Even if his knowledge of "ET" is genuinely high, that doesn't mean that the trickster archetype hasn't devoured him. Aliens are real but they are not aliens per se...they are archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic (mythological) forms. The trickster is an archetype. Archetypes can overwhelm and devour the ego-self.

www.tricksterbook.com...

edit on 28-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Really? I read his posts under his profile now, except on the thread they removed, which bothered me, why not just hoax it?

Anyway, I was trying to sort out 2 theories:

1. someone geniunely trying to give info but banned, and then doing this.

2. someone just working counter intelligence to ridicule ufology, top on my list of possibilities all along but incongruous with the energy I felt in his posts. But the pictures on his blog, support that.

Real mystery.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

As an experiencer of real ET, that is not true. They are not archetypes.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

As I said, they are real. But that doesn't mean they aren't archetypes of the collective unconscious. They are living myths. It takes a lot of study to understand this, because Jung just isn't easy to read.

MISHLOVE: One of the things that Jung pointed out in his book is that we must pay attention to the research that Dr. J.B. Rhine was doing at that time at Duke University in ESP and psychokinesis, and that even if UFOs had a physical reality, could be photographed or could be weighed and measured, that they still might in some manner be projections of the human mind.

McKENNA: Oh yes, this is an important point to make, which the flying saucer people are forever misunderstanding, and that is that saying the flying saucer is a psychic object does not mean it is not a physical object. Jung in Mysterium Coniunctionis is at great pains to say that the realm of the psychic and the realm of the physical meet in a strange kind of never-never land that we have yet to create the intellectual tools to explore. This is where the mystery of synchronicity is going to come to rest, the mystery of all kinds of paranormal activity on the part of human beings, and the mystery of the flying saucer. It's interesting, you see, that if you take the broad world of the so-called mysteries -- parapsychological, shamanic, extraterrestrial, and so forth -- and hypothesize another spatial dimension, one more spatial dimension, then suddenly all these mysteries become trivial. They are easily done. Locked boxes are opened; future events are discerned; lost objects are found. This sort of thing becomes quite the ordinary run of things if we hypothesize dimensions hidden from ordinary experience.

www.intuition.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Nah, theyre mainly scientists and mostly women do those research roles and the men guard them. Both due to the equality structure of their nations, but also due to logical roles of teamwork for the men are better suited as guards they're very tall, 7-8 feet, the human ones. There are probably a lot shorter too. We're in a populated universe and everyone is at different frequencies, some far more aware and positive. Then there is the spiritual group of ET, as in your relatives, your direct family here watching over. I'm not referring to the other side, the dark side, they just need to be rescued, the dark side lost sanity a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Well, I don't have the benefit of feeling his energies and intentions with the posts. But you know the old saying..you can't joke a joker.

I don't think he had any legitimate info to leak. Searches of his posts and other websites simply show that he is a world-class jokester.

The fact that he seems to have created so many accounts to accomplish his jokes ending in repeat bans from ATS show some kind of fruitless endeavor at work. It doesn't really seem to accomplish its goal of ridiculing the UFO community either as many posters in the thread simply weren't buying it. I mean, a few were humoring him by trying the chants and bathing rituals (at least saying they were--we can't verify whether they truly believed or were just humoring the OP to suss out more info). But, come on, nobody fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

His energy was calm, aware and steady. Kind of warm.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
see the pic of a 'Pleadian Scout Craft'?
www.istockphoto.com...

ETA: Old Bernie never learned to not link photos, the inside of the Andromedian ship is from Amsterdam:
www.amsterdamcitycruises.nl...
edit on 7/28/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Like a performer on stage? I'm not doubting you by any means--please don't misunderstand me. I believe you. It just seems like this guy has his act down pat. Maybe that's the confidence and collected-ness you felt?

By coincidence--I actually got to see a fair number of your posts on a few different threads today before entering the thread in question. I agree with a lot you have to say and find that you articulate yourself really well.

What do you sense about my energy?

edit on 28-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Well, I don't have the benefit of feeling his energies and intentions with the posts. But you know the old saying..you can't joke a joker.

I don't think he had any legitimate info to leak. Searches of his posts and other websites simply show that he is a world-class jokester.

The fact that he seems to have created so many accounts to accomplish his jokes ending in repeat bans from ATS show some kind of fruitless endeavor at work. It doesn't really seem to accomplish its goal of ridiculing the UFO community either as many posters in the thread simply weren't buying it. I mean, a few were humoring him by trying the chants and bathing rituals (at least saying they were--we can't verify whether they truly believed or were just humoring the OP to suss out more info). But, come on, nobody fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

I think he is just a sad, lonely, little man. I don't think there really is any more to it than that.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I love how literally the third post in the hoaxed thread was "hello bernard, its been a while...."

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yes his pictures don't seem to fit with disclosure and censorship but more Sorcha Faal type counter intelligence. They're a joke and I wasn't pleased with exploiting the customs of another culture to get the boobie shot in.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Nah, theyre mainly scientists and mostly women do those research roles and the men guard them. Both due to the equality structure of their nations, but also due to logical roles of teamwork for the men are better suited as guards they're very tall, 7-8 feet, the human ones. There are probably a lot shorter too. We're in a populated universe and everyone is at different frequencies, some far more aware and positive. Then there is the spiritual group of ET, as in your relatives, your direct family here watching over. I'm not referring to the other side, the dark side, they just need to be rescued, the dark side lost sanity a long time ago.

All of that can be true without contradicting anything I said. You don't seem to realize that, and so that means I have no chance of making myself clear to you. It's too hard for people who haven't read lots of Jung to understand. So carry on with your mythological projections...they are beautiful and so are you.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Maybe, but the abstract isn't coming for this. I use archetypes for mythology around the world, and even for the occult gnostic information which is like hiding truth behind a scarey monster or serpent or demon even, when the whole battle is inside us, primarily, our inner Michael needs to slay our inner dragon, or the job being to turn our weaknesses into strengths. So I run in quick and grab info from any speaker, and then run out before shadow or any negativity that is collected around that info pounces on me.

But, I can't stretch that to the ET message except as it conforms with the archetypes and myths of the past.

I think the scientists up there and positive people, would like to see us grow up more and get out of all the myths themselves and think more clearly, logically and spiritually in a more natural and intelligent way.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The whole battle is inside us and outside us, which means that the archetypes of the collective unconscious are inside us and outside us simultaneously. The collective psyche, which transcends time and space... is inside us and outside us...everything we think of as 'out there' is just a symbol of what is 'in here'. Including any and all aliens, their civilizations, their planets, their personalities.

This was the case back when our projections took the symbolic form of Gods and it is the case now that our projections take the symbolic form of aliens.

"Every natural fact is a symbol of some spiritual fact." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

edit on 28-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Wait I missed a boobie shot? O.o

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

As Above So Below, As Below So Above? The whole universe is playing within you and that is what you see looking up? Some of that is true and some of it isn't, just like here We can all be in our own private room in hotel earth, or in the DVD of earth, we all have our CD version of it playing, but we're still in it with others, all those CD's are interlapping.

So maybe a combination of that. But ET is also that person with their own CD interlapping with yours as we're all trying to do our bit and get out of the simulated reality school and wake up.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Its on his blog, some natives dancing I think, and he had to put the picture up, choosing with care to ensure it was one of the youthful young maidens who hadn't had children yet, so naturally exploiting their customs to get the boobie shot up.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Unity_99: I agree with you on that. I think that each of us is a note in the symphony. We are both actors and audience on the same stage.

BlueMule: I agree with you too. All that is "out there" is a reflection of what's inside.

This is what I have been saying all along. Kind of cool to meet the two of you like this posting off-topic posts in a hoaxed thread

HomerinNC: I agree with you about the Beatles and going swimming haha
edit on 28-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ugh sounds like old nat geo mags...
I'll pass lol

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join