It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techiyas hamesim (revival of the dead) tomorrow the world will see

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Yep dude needs help and a good heavy dose of Halidol or Thorozine

Dude really does need help. Looks like he's a serial troll.

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

uk.answers.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AsNgh0y3UG9NnnFfcXHL9XsgBgx.;_ylv=3?show=BStCUVZfaa&link=question#yan-questions-answers

www.bernardschnitzel.webs.com...

edit on 28-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oh man this is too good. From ol Bernie's website:

" interior of an andromedan spaceship
this is all we were allowed to photo - the red device is a laser to help track the surroundings"

The folks at amsterdam city cruises call them fire extinguishers.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He claims censorship, is he supposedly someone trying to blow the whistle on what he saw or is he working the dark side agenda of ridicule. The photos are a joke and I wasn't too impressed with the boobie shot.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
And he was at Rorkes Drift. I am unsure if this is similar to Rorke's Drift.

bernardschnitzel.webs.com...
edit on 28-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

link   
Loooooooooooool Pleadian scout craft a penny farthing.

link   
reply to post by Shadowcast

Thats pretty decent of them to stick a radiator in there!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The guy is hilarious. He is no Nasa scientist. Most likely a couple of teenagers having fun. Look at his photo evidence of aliens on his website. Well that was kind of fun. Next...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I could get his site taken down by MI5 as he has a Photoshopped pic of the queen holding a hand gun hmmm but I don't associate with TPTB
edit on 7/28/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.imdb.com...:

Pirates: Run home, Jack! Run home, Jack!
Jack: "Run home, Jack."
Captain Hook: Smee, no, no, no! They've got it backwards! Tell them to turn it around!
Jack: Maggie?
Smee: Switch!
[the pirates fix the sign to read "Home Run Jack." They read it]
Pirates: Home run, Jack! Home run, Jack! Home run, Jack! ...

Peter Banning: [flying from Neverland with his children] Thank you for believing.

We're still freeing this world though, make no mistake.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BuffDaddy

It was a fun thread to participate in for sure. But I wouldn't say he is hilarious--that is a kind of madness that, frankly, is a little frightening!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I just flooded my bathroom! Got so interesting I forgot I started running bath water

link   
reply to post by thetruth8v733

Interesting but quite immature, emotionally and spiritually.

Most mature souls have learned they cannot control others, and only can control their reaction to others, so for this person, claiming to be Bernie from NASA, to have this reaction to the ATS mods is quite immature, and possible the sign of an overactive ego.

Most spiritually aware know there is the whole continuum of spiritually aware humans on earth and would not make and blanket statements about humanity in general.

Personally, and I cannot speak for others, I respect wise men and women and sometimes children who aid us in learning higher truths and encouraging us to love our fellow man, and I don't respect those that engage in the blame game and spew hate and enourage division.

So "if" this person had any useful information about NASA coverups etc, I feel it has been tarnished by his seemingly low vibrational state. Just my two cents.

edit on 28-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

link   
In fairness if he did manage to get a staunch christian or two have a ritual bath / shower and invoke some beardy dude that's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

AMEN....to that

And he's out of his tiny mind if he thinks he has fooled every one....I was eaten up with

curiousity to see how he would get out of the hole he had dug himself into....and in the

end the mods came to his rescue.

I have to say i DID enjoy the sense of humour of every one who took part...I did mention

it in a post inferring that i was either very sad and maybe needed to get a life OR that

ATS members had a wicked sense of humour..... i think it's the latter.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I didnt invoke a bearded guy. His picutre had a saturn box on the forhead.

theforceiswithinyou.twilightlegend.net...
Pictures of it here.

No invoking anything. I said Come in Come in Come in. But only if its allowed. Ie. earth is a school.

I've been writing posts and threads about coding for some time. I know what the black box some of the Hebrew priests wear means.

edit on 28-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickneal7
Can we put in requests?

I got a friend who passed on two years ago. Was wonderin' if me and him could have a beer and chat.

sorry holmes, once you move on, YOU MOVE ON.

metta to your friend, but he probably doesnt even like beer anymore, only his human self did.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
OK, this is getting interesting, now TMA and I are having a discussion on WHY he did this. TMA says Bernard is a master troll who likes to set people up. I countered with why do that, and also, I sensed his energy and it was OK, his knowlege of some ET things was quite high, so why play the game? Why set people up? What is the agenda.

Then he said, that the 3 X was like a spell, so they, NASA and all the PTB are trying to get people to open the gates to hell.

And redirect our intentions. I said they can try all they want.

Its all kiddy stuff. We are all infinite parts of infinity and truly nothing can overpower our intentions, the only redirection that would take place is his own intentions.

So the deeper questions are, WHY do this?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Man I hope that guy didn't overdose on whatever it was he was on, that stuff must've been strong!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

So the deeper questions are, WHY do this?

Madness has no purpose. That is the mark of a sociopath. This guy takes a sense of humor and turns it into a sickness. I had fun in the thread, but I can't laugh with this guy. I feel sorry for people engaging in hollow pursuits like this.

But, then again--some said Andy Kaufman was a comedic genius.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
From his website

"My wife is Brenda we have been married for 25 years and have two children

alphie, simon and teresa"

Perhaps the third one is a child from a different dimension?

Website

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join