It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hadron Collider = "Cern" and the Portal of thee Abyss/Bottomless-Pit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

[color=cyan]The L.H.C. = Cern and the Portal of thee Abyss

Part One-1, by Estimated Prophet

Before I begin this thread, I would like to add this information from the previous thread about the "The Real Locusts of Revelation." So to help you all understand the meaning of these mysteries from the book of revelation!

Now before the beginning of revelation chapter nine, in revelation 8:13 it speaks about "Woe."
The metaphorical meaning of these woe's that are described as eagles and/or angels flying in mid-air, they are and reperesent "Media Satellite's!"

Revelation 8:13_As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”

The same meaning is found in Revelation chapter 14:6_ Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth —to every nation, tribe, language and people.

7_He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give Him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship Him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

8_A second angel followed and said, "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great,"
(A.k.a. U.S.A!) Which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”

9_A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10_they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of His wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.
]

11_And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

12_This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

These media satellite's that are described as angels and eagles in the book of revelation are in fact screaming-out information about the true gospel/revelation of Jesus Christ of the time of thee apocalypse and of the preperation for the saints and of the second coming of Christ, during the time of tribulation of the people of the world here on earth!

Again, these messages of truth, warning, preperation and woe's and lamentations are for the people to harken and to listen too, "if they choose to do so."

They are of these very messages which I leave unto you my dear saints, before I leave this world.

For it is written and declared, that before and after I go, "I shall prepare the way to Zion for you saints" and to make you a people and bride ready for your Lord, Shepherd and Savior, Jesus Christ!

For when I am free and leave thes world, "yes," it is "I," who shall bring upon this world the devestation and destruction from above! (The Asteroid Apocalypse)

Therefore the former world in-which we are living in shall be destroyed and brought to a halt/stop, and for this prophecy to pave the way for the corrupted governments New World Order, for only 3.6 years, before it is destroyed and completely annihilated!

This is a thread about a dream that I had concerning this endeavor. "Please Click Here To Read!""Dream/Vision Thread by estimatedprophet!"

Unfortunitly I am Abaddon and/or Apollyon, the destroyer of the world and after I die here on earth and set free fom the body of my flesh, me and my associates shall eradicate the world!

For I am the mighty angel of the Lord and servant of the Most High, God the Almighty who is the creator of "all" heaven and earth!

Abaddon who is to come back into the earth with this celestial object/asteroid, is too destroy the world but not the earth.

Elijah who is the promised prophet of the Lord God in the flesh, is actually in reality, one of the Son's of the Most High, who is in fact the Archangel Gabriel!

When the angel of destruction comes down from heaven with the Dragon/Asteroid, He shall guide it towards it's final distenation, as prophecied in the Atlantic Sea!

For all of this, is the will of God, and to bring this world to a stop, because of the many sins of the children of men and because the people deny the truth and the great Omnipresence of the Lord God and of His Son, Jesus Christ!

For I am simply doing the will and work of my father who is in heaven/space, and for all the glory and honor too Jesus Christ, the first born of God!

For also my death is my freedom and purity from all my sins of my flesh, and therefore you saints must also do the same, too "take-up your crosses and to lay down your physical lives to live forever" and to be born anew in the spirit in-order to put on immortality, by renouncing the world and/or the governments "New World Order!"

And again, all doe I was born in the flesh as the children of men, I am the Son of Man who was prophecied and who is to come and to prepare again the way for the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

Now once again it would be my turn to leave this world and for you my saints too give glory and honor to your Lord and Savior Jesus, who's foot is right at the door, tell the end and to the new beginning and to live with Him, forever and ever in paradise, "Amen!"

Now somewhere in-between these years 2014-?, is when "The Burning Wheel" shall be seen in the sky for all too see. It is the great kingdom of heaven and the new earth, which is the messianich kingdom of Christ/Paradise!
edit on 27-7-2012 by estimatedprophet because: color edit

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Dear Estimated Prophet,

I fear for you. I fear for your friends and family.

I understand you have been hurt/suffered in this world. Pain is a teacher.

God is not telling you that you will destroy but that you are destroying the opportunity you have here to learn.

If you do this thing, it will only strengthen the opposition.

Any action to be taken will be done so by those appointed, you must pray for strength and comfort.

Peace and healing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I enjoyed your post. It is very well written. Very focused on the dark, one belief set, and seemingly locked into place though. Very unlikely, that higher spiritual/advanced entities care overtly much about our belief sets. More likely, they take into consideration all people of all faiths across the world, including those that don't believe. We are judged on our deeds, not what we believe. My opinion of course.

What would be your suggestion as a psychic/prophet to avert such a tragedy? As a messenger, sent from the Divine in the heavens, what is your message of hope? How do we redeem ourselves? What is it that must change?

Cirque

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think that other people are going to beat you to destroying the world.

Rid yourself of religion, its one of the primary reasons the world is in the mess its in. Superstition and fear will get you nowhere good, fast.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Part Deuce, 2

Some who see this star shall say that it is a rogue planet and/or a brown dwarf star, etc. But almost all of the people shall know, ignorant or not of the truth, that this planet star coming to visit earth, is the "Kingdom of Heaven!"

The manifestation of this planet/star is God the Almighty, which will arise sometime during the great tribulation here on earth. For it is written that God Himself will come down from His dwelling place to bring down judgment on all the nations and on the inhabitants of the world, with great wrath and vengance for the saints who where sacrificed and martyred by the governments and leaders of the "false new world, after the asteroid impact!"

But before the governments setting up their new world order and the Almighty bringing judgment to the world, "the asteroid shall strike thee earth first!"

My time comes before the asteroid, when I shall be killed and set free from my physical body of flesh and to live and thrive in spirit with great power forever!

For I was born as the children of men too struggle against the world as many people do and too bring about these messages, so that I may prophecy and testify and too "Bring-Down Judgment against the world and it's leaders!"

For many of the people of this generation lack faith and teach not their children about their creator, who is God and about the truth of which I have described here!

And now today, many people of this generation have sold themselves to the seceret government cults to worship nothing, and that have been seceretly inishiated into the governments seceret societies to worship Satan, demons and Cooky monsters, etc.

The people also worship the things that the Lord God has made with His hands, such as the sun, the stars and all the luminaries and all that which is in heaven and down here on the earth below. This is meaningless, wickedness and an abomination unto God, and soon shall it all come to an end, very soon, for God created everything, therefore we must worship Him and not that, which He has made!

The worship of the Son, who is the Lamb of God, is the same as the worship of the Father because He is the heir to the throne in both heaven and earth, the spiritual along with the physical!

The end of the world is the end of the modern system and of the way man is living today. The asteroid is the "One" that will break that system of the world and bring it all to a sudden stop and to nothing!

The economy along with all the systems will cease to continue, all except a false government lie, that the system is not broken and they will say that they shall rebuild and prevail, but without succession.
After the asteroid, the world will never be the same and the people will have to live again as their ancestors once did in-order to survive, etc.

This is the whole purpose of the celestial object stricking the earth.
"Then shall it strike down in the Atlantic Ocean near the European and North African coasts!"

"By this time before the asteroid impact, the governments in Geneva shall run the Large Hadron Collider to full capacity!"

edit on 27-7-2012 by estimatedprophet because: color additive

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Maybe it is true My 0.02 worth.

Ah don't worry about it, you got till November till this happens. Sit back and enjoy your beer and move away from the coast of the atlantic ocean or fault lines. Move away from nuclear power plants. It will hit approximately 250 miles west north west of the british isles. The impact effects will be similar to "Deep Impact" but more severe. It will end the world as we know it, some of the human race and the earth itself will survive through a 15 year miniture Ice Age. The object is coming in the direction of the Sun so it won't become visible until about late september or early october.

Also FWIW, the elenin "comet" thing was a red herring for this event. Level Eight Operational Intellegence Directive: Extinction Level Event Nonavoidable Impact November. Level Nine is a hostile alien invasion, full blown thermonuclear war, a very large asteroid impact, or something equally screwed as in no possibility for any continuity of government or likely survival of the human race. Level 8 is prepare to survive, but realistic means of COG is not likely possible: save critical assets, resources, and persons only.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
mate...

where are your meds?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Part Three, 3

The L.H.C./Large Hadron Collider, which is another name for the cern facility and/or machine/weapon, will be turned on prior or during the asteroid visitation, to create a black hole in the earth, a.k.a the portal to the abyss and/or bottomless pit!

their plan is to open-up or create this black hole, for them, the governments to create their own doomsday plan and to obliterate/destroy the earth, along with the approaching sumerian planet/star, and too try to stop or destroy the Almighty with this wicked plan and weapon but without succesion, because God is the creator of all, and the destroyer of those who oppose Him because He is a "God of war."

[color=cyan]Here is a prophecy by, Michel de Nostredame, concerning this endeavor:

french - Migrés, migrés de Geneue trestous,
Saturne d’or en fer se changera:
Le contre Raypoz exterminera tous,
Auant l’aduent le ciel signes fera.

english - All should leave Geneva.
Saturn turns from gold to iron,
The contrary positive ray (RAYPOZ) will exterminate everything,
There will be signs in the sky before this.

[color=cyan]The angel of thee abyss who is Gabriel, the Son of the Most High, shall have the "keys/knowledge and the power to open and/or too close the portal of thee abyss with His might." Because Gabriel is a faithfull servant of the Almighty and He is the mighty angel of Jesus Christ, who shall be givin this great power and authority to do so on His behalf and of His Lord.

The New World Agenda

Now after the asteroid impact and the establishment of the NWO/New World Order, their will no longer be any government seceret societies and/or the seceret worship of Satan, idols and images, etcetera, because the governments NWO, will unfold and expose all their true secerets to the entire public and humanity will be forced to follow this new order of living from the governments of the new world, after the asteroid impact, if they, the people want to live.

Again, the world governments and leaders will cause all of humanity to worship an image of the new system that they will create for the people and everyone whither rich of poor, free or slave will recieve a mark that is an actual Radio-frequency microchip, that will be demanded for the people and will be installed in the right hand or in the persons forehead, in-order to buy and sell in the new system. This will be mandatory, just for the person to live in this new corrupted society of totalitarianism as a slave populace!

And again, anyone who accepts to be microchiped shall be forever condemned to suffer an eternity in hell in the hereafter, for accepting to live in this false new world of the governments system. The same goes-out to does who bow-down to idols and images and/or worship any material positions!

edit on 28-7-2012 by estimatedprophet because: color additve

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Satellites are angels.
You will die, then come back and destroy the elite.
An asteroid is coming.

I think you need to put down the bible and stay away from ATS for a while.
This is not a snide comment, I really do think you've let the conspiracy/religious thing go a little too far.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Large Hadron Collider must be controlled by a super power and/or by an extra-dimensional being, such as the angel Abaddon and/or Apollyon, a.k.a. "Metatron, the destroyer of the world," who's soul purpose is to control the portal of this black hole and/or bottomless-pit, that will be caused by the L.H.C at the CERN facility for nuclear research, when the Large Hadron Collider is turned on to full capacity at maximum level!

Apollyon brings down to the earth the asteroid that will forever change the world and He will guid it to it's final distination, where it hits and strikes by the sea coasts of Europe and North Africa in the Atlantic Ocean!

"The CERN facility is located in Europe, near Switzerland and in the city/state of Geneva in France!"

These are some drawings and images of Apollyon also known as the "angel of thee abyss and/or Metatron," the Mighty Angel of the Lord and the last day's prophet of the people, who is in fact the return of Elijah/Gabriel in the flesh as the children of man!

"The Messenger of the Most High, thee Archangel Gabriel. The Son of Man is a title for them, as a sign of humiliation to the angels of God and of honor to the children of man, for the flesh is weaker than the spirit. The angel's of the Lord work as God's personal agents and servants here on earth below and always in heaven above!

This is why the asteroid lands so near to Europe because of the CERN facility that is stationed there. Again, this is where Apollyon must control the portals of thee abyss and/or blackhole that will be created around this area in Europe and in France.

The reasons why the asteroid lands in the sea is, because if the asteroid was to hit bear ground, it would cause a great devistation on the earth, that it would practically annihilate almost everything that thrives in the land!

Therefore the asteroid lands on the sea instead of the land because the water will act as a "cushion," thus absorbing the great impact and causing minimum damage on thee earth!

After the death of the Son of Man, He shall transform into a "Mighty Angel," thus giving Him the authority and power over such weapons that the children of man have created through their knowledge. Therefore the Son of Man will be transfigured into a powerfull entity because He shall overcome this world and to be purified from all of His sins, and in the same manner shall this happen to all of those who are martyred and whose names are written in the "Holy Book of Life!" "Amen!"

Another reason why the asteroid must not cause so much damage, is to give the people a chance to repent and too seek the Lord. In other words, the people are shown mercy and for them, the people a time to change and/or too accept the reality of the truth, that this world that they are living in was only artificial and a priviledge to live in by God's sovereignty, and that the earth we are living in is a very fragile place!

"Seek and Fear God and give Him glory and honor, for the same respect to His Son, who is the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ. The hour of His judgment is coming very soon, therefore worship Him who created and has made the heavens, the earth and the sea and everything that is in them!"

edit on 4-8-2012 by estimatedprophet because: color additive!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Quote replies from, Threegirls

Dear Estimated Prophet,

I fear for you. I fear for your friends and family!

Why are you afraid for me and my family and friends?

This fear comes from the lack of understanding of who and where I am coming from and what I reperesent.

I did not come to the world to speak about peace and security "when there is none" but rather to get-out a message of truth and of woe's and lamentations, to prepare the people of things to come, very soon, here on earth!

My true friends and family are those who will follow me to that place that I will have prepared for them by Jesus authority. "Zion, Amen!"

God is not telling you that you will destroy but that you are destroying the opportunity you have here to learn.

If you do this thing, it will only strengthen the opposition.

Any action to be taken will be done so by those appointed, you must pray for strength and comfort.

Peace and healing.

I understand and appreciate your concern, but our fate is sealed and these things are and will happen, for they are written and the words of the Lord never lies and it is always recieved and they come to pass on it's appointed time.

Whatever pleases God, the father of all creation, then so be it, for God and His Lamb are the One's whom I serve and I will follow them always and forever to all eternity and anyone is more than welcome to do the same, if they choose!

The destruction of the world is not to strengthen but to destroy it!

I am sorry, but that is the way it has to be because enough is enough, and God the Almighty has been growing patiently through all these generations, for them to just acknoledge and glorify and honor Him, but they , the generations just keep growing worse and worse and they even hate Him, "God," without cause!

edit on 7-8-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Please, PLEASE for the love of your God or whatever, CHRISTIANS, STOP applying the alleged prophecies of revelation to every new thing that comes about. You've been doing this for the past... well... at LEAST 200 or more years. And did not Christ himself say that the generation in which he had spent his life would NOT pass away until his kingdom came? The other contradictory thing about the perversion that has gone into the Christ story is significant in its texts where HE HIMSELF says "Think not about the morrow," but then within a few verses or chapters or whatever, he starts talking about the "end times." Your image of Christ is a false identity association with the Demiurge or YWEH or Allah or Adonai or whatever you want to call him. He HIMSELF NEVER says he is God incarnate, but rather God's son.

I could say more about who Christ really is, and what he really accomplished which really has nothing to do with the forgiveness of YOUR sins due to his death and the like, but I know from experience that the cult brainwashed poor souls of these deranged Christians and the like will only plug their ears and cry unto me "Deceiver!" but it is not so. I have seen the Light and he is the true Morningstar and always has been!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet

"The CERN facility is located in Europe, near Switzerland and in the city/state of Geneva in France!"

Hello OP. I do not want to derail your thread. It's just that... Geneva isn't really located in France...

But see yourself:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on Tue Dec 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed code

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Quoted words by, "CirqueDeTruth"

What would be your suggestion as a psychic/prophet to avert such a tragedy?

There is nothing we can do because it is, what it is. The disteny in the prophecy of our time, the time of this generation, also the time, of the "End of the World" is now evident and becoming more and more closer with everyday that goes on by.

This is why man must repent and whither he or she is in sin, "for all flesh is stained and impure with the sin of death," one must come to accept the Lord in-order to live forever, with all their lives and that person to be cleansed of all these impurities of the flesh and death and to be born again this time in the spirit of the Holy One, the God of all Spirits, "Jehovah" and to be purified and cleansed by the blood/faith in His precious Son, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer of the world and Savior to those who believe in Him, so that they can live forever and ever, "Amen!"!

Once again, the persons who believe in Christ, are the saints of the times during the great tribulation, who will exercise all their faith in Jesus Christ, and they shall lay down their lives by rejecting the world and/or the governments new world order, when it is established, and the people of this faith shall be offered up as sacrifice to the Almighty, and yet, they shall not die, but rather they shall be set free of the physical body and transfigured into an angel, priests and ministers before God the Almighty and they shall live eternal with God in paradise forever!

And again, the persons who give their lives unto the Lord as sacrifice and redemption of the world, will be born again in the spirit and they shall not see death when the cord of life, between the spirit and of the matter material is severed. In other words, they, the saints shall overcome the world by this great act of faith and sacrafice, by overcoming the world, of the governments global union of the new world order.

The world governments and the leaders thereof, shall be the one's responsible to carry-out this cruel act of slaughter and of this "daily sacrifice," to the Lord, God the Almighty, when they set-up their new system of the false world of the global union of Satan and/or the system of this new world government order!

Again, it is far much too late for the change and/or to stop this great endeavor of doom for mankind, because the children of men don't want to change and they still believe with all their lives that the world that they are living in is real, but in reality it was always artificial and not of what and how we see it with our eyes, of the world today and of the system thereof will be completly meaningless and useless, after the asteroid impact..

As a messenger, sent from the Divine in the heavens, what is your message of hope? How do we redeem ourselves? What is it that must change?

Cirque

The message of hope is to "Seal your Faith" with the Divine, in believing in Him with all your heart/mind, so that you may live forever, because once that you are dead, in reality you are still alive but rather than the body of flesh and of matter, this time you are plasma energy/fire, which is the soul and/or spirit which powers the physical mortal body of the flesh and of matter, etc.

What I mean is that your spirit continues on living without the physical body. When the person/human dies, they pass over to the hereafter, which is simply a dimension into the spirit realm that is whithen the earth itself, known as the neither world and/or "sheol!"

In other words, the planet earth also serves as a "prison planet" for the souls and/or spirits for the children of men and the Watchers, a.k.a "fallen angels, who are awaiting the day of the great judgment.

No one after they had died since the resurrection of Jesus Christ has ascended into heaven, for only the Son of Man has the power to go trough, too and fourth when He leaves the world, because He must bear witness to the things above in heaven and to the things that are done here on the earth below!

Everyone else who dies must still stay within the portal realms of the earth and to awaite the great judgment.

More information on this subject shall be added on another thread because it is the truth and the most important information of the "life after death" in the hereafter!
edit on 9-8-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sorry "Gentiles and descendants of Noah," for some of the dramatic scenes that I have portrayed in these words of mine.

If you are willing to accept the truth, then God bless you, for this information is what I shall leave for you before I go, and when I return, destruction shall follow and it shall be brought upon the earth, because of the apostasy and of the sins of the children of men, and also too bring this world to a complete stop!

These words are sincerely from EstimatedProphet, servant of the Lord. (Part One)

Here is this biblical oracle’(s), concerning these endeavors,’ so to help you understand the meaning of these end times and of the struggles of man, during the times of tribulation!

Revelation 9_The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth.

The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. (Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding)

2_When He opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

The Large Hadron Collider a.k.a. CERN facility, is one of the actual portal(s) of thee abyss that shall be opened prior to the asteroid strike here on earth.

One of the main goal(s) is too try and pull or suck-in this approaching celestial body, by reason of this black hole that will be created by this weapon and/or machine.

What they don't know is that this was prophesied about 2,000 years ago, before the scientist and world governments started building the great underground facility for nuclear research, a.k.a. Cern, the large hadron collider!

The problem here is that the approaching asteroid will be guided by the angel of the Lord, who will have full control and authority over the asteroid and He will be known as the destroyer, because the asteroid is the object that will bring this world and society, the economy and the system thereof, too an end!

Yet the ending result of the asteroid strike would be a mega tsunami that will rush in-land off the coasts of thee Atlantic Ocean. Europe will lay completely devastated occurding to what is written and prophesied years ago about the wounded head of the beast/system of the "NWO!"
[color=violet]Therefore, anyone living near these areas must move now or make plans to move-out, or face the aftermath of doom and destruction near the coastal areas of thee Atlantic Ocean!

Revelation 13:3_ Europe is also considered one of the seven “Heads,” super powers of the known modern world. “The revived Roman, German and Greece empires, the beast system of the NWO!”

Yes, the heads of the beast are considered heavy populated and major continents and nations of commerce and power in the modern world of today.
In other words, each continent that is considered a “Metropolis will make-up one head of that beast mentioned in the bible!”

And the opening portal to the earth's core will cause this great tsunami to cease, stopping at the mouth of this bottomless hole that will be opened-up by the extra-dimensional being and/or angel of the Lord, as prophesied in this other verse in the book of revelation, also with the same meanings as the trumpets and of the four horsemen.

Revelation 12:15-16_Shymbolically it is speaking about what the asteroid, which is also described as Satan and a red dragon, being thrown-out from heaven and flung to the earth, landing on the Sea.

Now the dragon described in this chapter and the verses in these chapters that I have added here as well, are one in the same and are described in different forms, yet with the overall meaning of an impending asteroid impact here on earth!

From the beginning in Revelation 8:1-13 & 18:21-24 The oracle concerning Babylon a.k.a. (U.S.A!)

And again, the entire revelation in chapter twelve is about the saints, who are described as a holy woman and/or bride of Christ, and the red dragon being both the fall of Satan and an approaching asteroid here on earth, as also described in the first two trumpets and the fifth as well!

Now I am bringing to you, all of these things together, and so I am trying to help you understand the truth, of what is to happen to us very soon here on earth!

Please I urge you to be ready and to be prepared as well, both in the flesh and in spirit!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Revelation 9:3_And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

The revelation of these locusts are not what they seem to be as described, but rather they are of symbolic metaphor and figurative gestures, that in truth, they are nothing more but,

“flying men, with a wing-suit apparatus of some sort!”

These men are paratroopers of the government elite forces, who will also come to be known as, “The Real Locusts from the Book of Revelations!"
[color=skyblue]"Thus, the Legend of the Flying Locusts Lives, Soon, at a District Near You!"

This apparatus is a hybrid glider pack that will be worn by the paratroopers, prior to the asteroid strike here on earth. The sole purpose of this devise is to minimize casualties of the government elite, (soldiers) by simply avoiding the impact while gliding through thee air, as mentioned in the biblical text!

Mean while, additional ground forces will have to brace themselves for impact, in the streets or inside subterranean underground structures. While at the same time, ground forces will be supporting these incoming paratroopers from civilian resistance on the streets!

Therefore, prior to the asteroid impact, there will be many aircraft in the sky with these paratroopers, who will be waiting to descend upon the earth from high up in the sky!

Now, when the asteroid strikes, the great impact will cause fractures within the earth, thus causing volcanic activity all over the earth and the portal of the bottomless pit, shall also be opened, by the intervention of the CERN facility of nuclear research, that will also cause much smoke to arise-up in the air, all over the world!

[color=skyblue]This is why it is written, that the sun and the air will be darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation 9:3_And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth.

Now, when these things written here start happening, the paratroopers will jump out of thee aircraft, gliding down to the earth and it will seem as if they came out of the plumes of smoke, that will be caused by all of these anomalies mentioned here!

The aftermath of all these endeavors’ and tribulations, is civilian depopulation, and since there will be a great impact on earth, that the oblivious common populace will be greatly decimated by this event!

Most of the common people will be unprepared and some, if not most of the people will dismiss these claims as a hoax, and others will say that these are the words of a madman and a lunatic. But the truth will be revealed to all the people, at the appointed time of the end!

And since the governments have been preparing all these years for this very hour, day, month and year, while at the same time simultaneously keeping the common people asleep from the truth, then there will not be much of a struggle for the governments men, since their loss will be minimized by preparation, the struggle will be on the opposite side, only in the beginning of these tribulations!

For all will come to suffer in the great day of the Lord, God the Almighty, But salvation shall be for those who accept the truth and their fate!

Revelation 9:4_They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

The people who do not have the seal of God, will be those who do not revere or acknowledge the Lord or His Son’s name, Jesus Christ.

During these dreadful times, the saints will come together in preparation through fasting, mourning and lamentation, thus, these will be the people with the seal of God on their foreheads, for they shall revere the name of the Lord with great supplication!

And the words that are mentioned here will be spread throughout the world and in different languages and communications, before and after these dreadful days and times appear, here on earth!

Revelation 9:5_They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes.

[color=skyblue]They are not allowed to kill people because the reason for this act is to inflict fear through pain. Thus enabling the people to repent and prepare with supplication to the Lord God!

These five months are very crucial to the people because it is the allotted time given to them, for their humble preparation all over the earth. For all this time, the people where oblivious to the fact, that the three and a half years of supplication and preparation are almost at an end!

In other words, by the sixed month, the sixed trumpet blast will sound-off, and the symbolic interpretation of this trumpet is then followed by the metaphorical “Red Horse of the Apocalypse!”

The symbolic interpretation of the sixed trumpet and the red horse of thee apocalypse is one in the same. It is actually when the governments create a new world system for themselves and anyone who wants to be a part of this system must be initiated through being microchipped. (A.k.a Mark of the Beast!)

Unfortunately people will be given a cruel choice, death and/or R.F.I.D implant!

Therefore the troopers who hid themselves underground before the asteroid impact will be known as the infamous world and/or state police force, a.k.a. FEMA, INTERPOOL, etc and this is the red horse and the sixed trumpet, when Martial Law and civilian detainment shall be enforced!

“This is the true mystery of the red horse of revelation and of the sixed trumpet!”
More about this information will be added on another thread, please bear with me and give me some time to respond about these other revelations, thank you!

Revelation 9:6_During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. 7_The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces.

Revelation 9:8_Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9_They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

Revelation 9:10_They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11_They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

edit on 17-1-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "More Info!"

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

edit on 17-1-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "Jesus Christ, I commited an error, forgive me!"

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
Dear Estimated Prophet,

I fear for you. I fear for your friends and family.

YOU GET IT LOL this world is supposed to be a mess so we can learn sorta like wargames for the soul

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
People, feel free to download any image or drawing that I post and/or if you would like to create or produce the hybrid-glider concept, please feel free to do so!

Part 1

Anyways, this drawing here is an image about a dream that I had a few years ago.
The dragon in the center of the drawing represents the asteroid and biblically the asteroid also represents several other interpretations in the biblical prophecies.

The person in the drawing is the angel of the abyss, who is a supernatural being and/or entity.

Here are some verses of what is written in the prophetic “book of truth” (The Holy Bible) concerning these oracles and about this drawing;

Daniel 2:31-36 + 2:43-45, Revelation 8:1-9 + 9:1-12 + 12:7-12 + 18:1-2 + 18:21 and Jeremiah 51:60-64!

Note: The image that the king Nebuchadnezzar saw was about a statue. Now the importance about this image was that it represents the world in general and the feet of the statue which are a mixture of iron and clay represents none other but the totalitarian new world order after the asteroid strike here on earth. Now the asteroid is the stone that is cut-out without (human) hands and crushes all these “worldly kingdoms” to make way for the everlasting Messianic Kingdom of Christ. (A.k.a Michael/Jesus, etc!)

In the book of revelation concerning the verses that I have added, I will begin with the interpretation of the first verse and so-on to help you understand about these meanings!
Note: All the verses that I have written here are metaphorical and figurative symbolic gestures concerning an asteroid impact here on Earth that will end the systematic modern system(s) of the world. . .

Also note that every verse has a different meaning of the prophecy yet with the same interpretation of a celestial body headed towards Earth and ending this global modern system, and of “their (governmental) societies!”

The first verse speaks about an angel who throws a censer filled with fire to the earth, which represents the asteroid of the apocalypse and the drawing which I have displayed above. Then after this verse it is followed by the first trumpet which is a great meteor shower from off the tail of the asteroid fallout.

Here is another biblical verse that also explains this same meaning yet in a different symbolic form. Isaiah 28:2…Also note, that this asteroid is the Stone that the builders rejected and it shall become the Capstone of the Messianic Kingdom here on Earth!

The second trumpet is the actual asteroid impact landing in the Sea shore on Earth, in the Atlantic Ocean off the coastal regions of Europe and North Africa!

Note: Many people confuse the third trumpet with this asteroid falling towards Earth concerning the Wormwood prophecy, yet they are all wrong in their interpretation. The actual meaning about the third trumpet in Revelation 8:10-11 is about a “Mega Solar Flare and/or a Coronal mass ejection(s) from the sun” that will effect almost all electrical communications and/or devices here on Earth.

Before the asteroid slamming towards Earth, it would first have to penetrate and/or rupture through the earth’s atmosphere, Thus weakening the Earth’s ozone layer and making it vulnerable for such solar bombardments around the globe!

What will occur on this planet from the endeavor is a nuclear meltdown from almost all power stations such as power plants, and since most of the worlds nuclear facilities are located near rivers and water sources to power the turbines and/or generators, etc, this meltdown will cause a nuclear radiation leakage and it will pollute most of the worlds water sources and rivers, just as it is written in the biblical prophecy and of what occurred in Russia a few years ago concerning this Wormwood. Unlike what happened in Russia a few years ago this will happen on a global (catastrophic) scale!

The fourth trumpet is nothing more than plumes of sulfuric smoke and ash caused by the asteroid impact that will rupture and/or cause thermal anomalies world wide, such as earthquakes and volcanic activities and also the opening of the “abyss” which is an opening to the center of the Earth caused by human and spiritual intervention through the CERN facility of nuclear research!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join