It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: Harry Reid Flips His 25 Year Position on Auditing The Fed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I did a search and didn't see this anywhere, if it has already been posted mods feel free to remove it.

As usual Ben Swan does an excellent job reporting on issues the MSM won't even touch. Here we have spineless Harry Reid saying that he has wanted an audit of the fed for 25 yrs going back to 1987, and when it finally is a possibility he flip flops and won't even bring it up for a vote. This doesn't surprise me one bit though, if you look up corruption in the dictionary, there would be a picture of Harry Reid. This guy is so bought and paid for!!

Call Harry Reid's office and let him know how you feel: 202-224-3542

e-mail is reid.senate.gov/..this takes you to his Nevada homepage and there is a e-mail tab on it.

edit on 27-7-2012 by KibbleChild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KibbleChild

Why is it only in local affiliates that we seem to get qualified reporters who are actually trying to educate people and report on actual news, as compared to the polemicized and politicized tripe in the national media?

Man, I love Ben Swann.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

All the qualified reporters work for a local news channel, duh. Haven't you seen Anchorman? But seriously, all major mainstream media outlets do mostly seems to me to be either spewing propaganda or reporting what comes through their news ticker, from who knows where. But I don't know much about that because I stopped watching news on the TV about a decade ago.
edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

join