It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Only "God" Which Exists Is Lucifer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Lucifer was recently brought by New Ager (those behind the NWO/Zionism/Illuminati, not those that are simply New Age practitioner) to convince us that God didn't exist, because Lucifer was the true bringer of light. Want a proof? Benjamin Crème (a renown New Ager Zionist that is in "contact" with "Matreya" said that "Matreya" was under Sanat... ambigram of Satan).

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye

Originally posted by openlocks

reply to post by IandEye

Form does not come from emptiness, it is emptiness. And emptiness is not a "VOID", even emptiness is empty. What you have said is pseudo-buddhism/pseudo-quantum physics. The rest of your post, I have nothing to comment on because I have no clue what you are talking about.

you can not say emptiness is form unless you also say form is emptiness. they are not exclusive in buddhist-babble, as you so eloquently put it. yet form does come from emptiness- gravity and magnetism are 'empty' as they have no form yet affect matter so greatly. so planets, people, etc are all directly the result of something which itself is formless.

If something IS emptiness, then how can it come FROM emptiness? LOL, your "babble" is incoherent to say the least.

saying "emptiness is form and form emptiness" is laying a philosophical foundation for the rest of the conversation- it is not a scientific fact. however to say that form exists because of emptiness IS a fact as demonstrated by gravity and magnetism, waves and just plain old common sense.....

which came first- the form or the emptiness?

There is absolutely NO scientific evidence that matter COMES FROM emptiness, as you are implying. Site one study, one bit of evidence that suggests such a preposterous notion. There is some, however, scientific evidence that form IS emptiness. When a scientist says 99.9999999999....% of matter is empty space, he is just not saying 100% is emptiness because matter is perceived and that would shatter man's perception of reality. But matter has yet to be found, scientifically speaking. You see a form and you analyze it and you find molecules and you analyze them and you find atoms and you analyze them and you find electrons and protons and you analyze them and you find quarks and leptons and you analyze them you find energy and you analyze it and you find nothing.

Form IS emptiness, emptiness IS form. Neither came from the other. There is the appearance of form within emptiness, there is the appearance of emptiness within form.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by IandEye

Form does not come from emptiness, it is emptiness. And emptiness is not a "VOID", even emptiness is empty. What you have said is pseudo-buddhism/pseudo-quantum physics. The rest of your post, I have nothing to comment on because I have no clue what you are talking about.

you can not say emptiness is form unless you also say form is emptiness. they are not exclusive in buddhist-babble, as you so eloquently put it. yet form does come from emptiness- gravity and magnetism are 'empty' as they have no form yet affect matter so greatly. so planets, people, etc are all directly the result of something which itself is formless.

If something IS emptiness, then how can it come FROM emptiness? LOL, your "babble" is incoherent to say the least.

saying "emptiness is form and form emptiness" is laying a philosophical foundation for the rest of the conversation- it is not a scientific fact. however to say that form exists because of emptiness IS a fact as demonstrated by gravity and magnetism, waves and just plain old common sense.....

which came first- the form or the emptiness?

There is absolutely NO scientific evidence that matter COMES FROM emptiness, as you are implying. Site one study, one bit of evidence that suggests such a preposterous notion. There is some, however, scientific evidence that form IS emptiness. When a scientist says 99.9999999999....% of matter is empty space, he is just not saying 100% is emptiness because matter is perceived and that would shatter man's perception of reality. But matter has yet to be found, scientifically speaking. You see a form and you analyze it and you find molecules and you analyze them and you find atoms and you analyze them and you find electrons and protons and you analyze them and you find quarks and leptons and you analyze them you find energy and you analyze it and you find nothing.

Form IS emptiness, emptiness IS form. Neither came from the other. There is the appearance of form within emptiness, there is the appearance of emptiness within form.

does form have inherent existence? did it create itself? these are rhetorical questions because neither you nor I can answer them to anyone's content, but according to the dogma of buddhism the answer is no ("mu" if you want to be funny). does a dog have buddha nature? it surely has emptiness if it is form, but i guess buddha-nature is something else.... the razor's edge between emptiness and form perhaps.
im not trying to say god is emptiness and lucifer is form- they are both concepts out limited human minds have conceived to explain the 99.9% inexplicable universe- duality as many people have pointed out.

im only trying to emphasize what i posted in an earlier reply to another ATSer..... worshiping "nothing" is counter-intuitive and it takes a highly developed sense of awareness to appreciate something like that. we strive to see things for what they are, but how can we do that when they are continually becoming something else?

however i will point out that according to Kabbalistic teachings anyway, Emptiness and Wisdom birthed Adonai, the guy who created Adam and Eve. the heretics say that, because he couldn't perceive his mother and father, he thought himself God and has continued to do so every since. this isnt proof that form comes from emptiness but it is from a very old teaching.....and i'm not saying its all true but the 1st part corroborates my post so how could i omit it?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by IandEye

Lucifer was recently brought by New Ager (those behind the NWO/Zionism/Illuminati, not those that are simply New Age practitioner) to convince us that God didn't exist, because Lucifer was the true bringer of light. Want a proof? Benjamin Crème (a renown New Ager Zionist that is in "contact" with "Matreya" said that "Matreya" was under Sanat... ambigram of Satan).

i have used the term Lucifer very glibly, i will admit. it produces such a knee-jerk reaction because it means so much (and so little) to so many people in the West. if I the title had been something like: "The Only Thing That Exists Is Suffering And Pain" this thread would have gone nowhere so I confess to mixing oriental and occidental jargon, which i guess is like a mental magic trick, so i apologize if you didn't like it. for my next trick, watch me pull a "nothing" out of my hat.....you just cant do it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
ONCE KEPT IN A STABLE SNUG AN WARM but now you growing old in open feilds your forced to roam dapple rose he doesnt want you any more times gone by you will remember.....How can there be a push to value nature an animals over human life?We are animals we are in nature.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

New Age does not teach that God does not exist. The New Age has so many different beliefs within it. Also, if you follow Lucifer you are not a New Ager, you are a Luciferian, so it is a different thing.

Sanat (Kumara) is means "eternal youth", it is in a different langauge so it has nothing with being an ambigram for Satan.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
New here so Hello there. What? I having a hard time deciding if God Exist and was only created by man, so Satan too. What gives? People take a book and its fact! So if aliens came, now we call them Gods too? Did somebody forgot to say that evil comes from man and man only? Opps, now you started it. Who decides what is good or evil or any aspect of it between the 2. You know it is wrong to do something before you do it, nobody else around so where is God or the Devil then? Hagwash people, its you who decides and chooses good and evil nothing more! No dark matter, could be only it would not be of Satan and has no point really but the difference to matter we havent understood yet. And at the least point to concider is we are falling angels from hell and we have a chance at redemption here now! Just a small aspect to concider.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

sure it's all about perceptions, which- being human/alien or whatever- are LIMITED and could never grasp the totality of everything, much less the no-ality of nothing. maybe Man is the center of the universe (like the Church forced people to believe for years) and everything else is just fodder for His growth, but if that's the case there are very few of them and we're left with hollow robots. but anyway.......im kind of saying we are angels who have fallen into Hell and because we grow up with images of perfection put into our brains (children's books, cartoons, etc.) we can not accept the sickness that is right in front of us. well, maybe the people on ATS can.......

America is like the city that SIddhartha Guatama grew up in- his father controlled his every experience within and without the castle walls so that he would never witness suffering. so naturally, the 1st time the future Buddha saw a sick old man, he took the 1st step towards enlightenment. just seems to me that in this country we are actively pursuing the things that make us feel good and completely ignore and deny the things which don't. what if those things that make us feel good are in fact not good....i dunno- like Dinsey for example. or coc aine is a perfect example because- yeah it obviously made a lot of people feel good but it has also created violent and inhuman cartels who control it. maybe if people weren't so wrapped up in avoiding suffering, there would be more interactions between the government and its people. i'm not saying i don't believe in any god, but how can someone who does be happy for even a moment if someone else is suffering? even without total spiritual enlightenment, it seems people would see and know this. and yet people hide behind religion for wars, gain of capital, and so on, when in fact these things have nothing to do with religion, unless it is the worship of Lucifer.

ramblings aren't against the T&C i hope....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

form comes from emptiness. it is "the Void" which is the source of all things.

Actually, I have determined from a scientific source, that the void is simply a lack of love.

The world is hell.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

God does not appear to exist. God does not make an appearance.
God is the seer and knower of the appearance.
God cannot be percieved because God is knowing what is percieved.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
The Devil is the antichrist. The Antichrist is the mass consciousness humanity has taken on. The consciousness of duality and believing in good and evil. The only thing that exists is good, while human beings on Earth choose to use their free will to manifest evil. Of course, ' They know not what they do, forgive them father'. But God lies within everyone of us, not outside of us.. This is the true God. The way, the truth, and the light.

In yeshuas' name, amen

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Lucifer = Social memory complex?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Actually, I have determined from a scientific source, that the void is simply a lack of love.

The world is hell.

The void is pure love.
The 'world' (form) if believed in is hell.

God is the void of deep sleep where no things are appearing.
The morning light appears when you open your eyes, the 'world' is sound and fury, it can be deceptive, it can make you believe all sorts of things.
The 'world' brought by the light bringer cannot appear without the presence of God. God is always present watching.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
As far as lucifer goes, all I believe in is hate. I truly believe in spiritual consciousness. I am well in front of hate so even though it is used against me I cannot perceive the reasons behind it. I am familiar with one creation, the powers behind creating the earth and the universe, or every day consciousness does not appear to be dual to me.

Now for me to research why there is a motivation for hatred, perhaps a spirit can have hatred after life, and they are living through the spirits here in bodies. When I learned from an exorcism, which in my opinion is the closest evidence we have towards the idea of satan, even people who believe in the devil don't have anything on them. These individuals literally have had a demon take over their mind and live through them, which obviously makes me conclude evidence of something

If there is a dual spiritual influence outside of earth the route between lucifer and the creator of lucifer would still determine two lanes - one love and one hate.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Demons are any thing named. 'What is' is un-namable, it is the mystery. However man labels and names and divides the whole into fragments. The fragments are angles (angels) of the one pure light source, the father.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"Some say that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he does not exist" ill need someone to explain how the qoute is a great trick, I thought evil feeds off our fears so how would the devil feed off our fears if we are cinvinced he doesn't exist?

I guess it goes above my head

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

I think the only reason for this Post is to pick a fight with Christianity. I won't fight but I will be brutally blunt. Jehovah God the creator of Heaven and Earth will laugh at your calamity when it comes upon you.

I haven't the slightest clue what you are saying in your post other than somehow you are giving credit to Lucifer. Oh, how he loves the blind! Thank God you were not born as savior of the Earth. Unlike Jesus Christ you would have fallen down and worshiped the enemy.

I hope it is not to late for you! Jesus came to save. Lucifer came to destroy. Apparently you do not know The Word of God. How many souls will be lost because of the blind leading the blind? You are a blind guide. And you will be held accountable for those you lead in a lie!

You think you are wise, but you are only wise in your on eye's. Hurry and do Romans 10:9,10 before you are caught unaware. Also take a look at John 3:16.

Lucifer is not the true God, he is defeated by the blood of the Son of God. You know that is the truth, so stop trying to look so ignorant.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
lucifer...bringer of the light....
without him ....we would still live in the darkness....

I'm more willing to believe a creature that allows me the freedom to be tempted is a nice being...then to live under one that gives me freedom but will kill me with a giant flood if I do one of the many many things "against the rules" but perfectly able to be done. What a retarded idea. If I made a creature, and I really loved it, I would make it impossible for it to do the things that were against the rules I made. heck, I would just say...go on and do whatever you can. You're free.

That's the great thing. The biblical g-d is like a super controlling dictator. People HATE dictators on Earth, but if it's told in the form of a biblical story, suddenly everyone is on their knees! Pathetic!

I don't believe in any of those man-made stories! They certainly sound evil to me. I'll live free. Thanks. Have fun trying to figure out who the good one is -- the vengeful skyman or the red man with horns and a tail. I mean, seriously...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Your thread is Blasphemy

Lucifer is a fallen angel that descended into the pit for good reasons
because he was mad at his father the Creator (the Only god)
for loving all souls egually even if they are confuse and younger then the gods
lucifer of course loved his father but couldnt accept the fact to be loved egually to everyone
he then renounced his own Father because of Jealousy .. one of the 7 sins
and screamed his hatred of humans through the pages of time
so he can trap every souls in his deception games to drive away people from the light
by promising power and fame to the weak minded in exchange of their souls
with a little bit of divine knowledge or futur events so you believe him

with the Creator you will never have to sell you soul of do bad things
lucifer is a god yes but a fallen god
everyone have the potential to be gods but not the Creator

edit on 8/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
wow- you said so simply what ive been banging my head against the wall trying to convey. nice job.

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by greyer

The world is hell.

The void is pure love.
The 'world' (form) if believed in is hell.

God is the void of deep sleep where no things are appearing.
The morning light appears when you open your eyes, the 'world' is sound and fury, it can be deceptive, it can make you believe all sorts of things.
The 'world' brought by the light bringer cannot appear without the presence of God. God is always present watching.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join