It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Only "God" Which Exists Is Lucifer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
form comes from emptiness. it is "the Void" which is the source of all things. space is 99.9% empty and it is Lucifer who gives life to the .01% we call "matter" (as if it really does....matter, that is).

so it must be perfectly clear to you now where the ideas of genetic superiority, space travel, and Lady Gaga come from.....right?

if you tell people they're living in Hell they'd probably go crazy or worse. but if you tell them its Heaven they will try to live, work, and reproduce as long as they can manage to.

the old saying is: "The greatest trick of the Devil was to convince the world he doesn't exist" but I say that he's the only thing that "exists"

this is why the Catholic church says we are born into a world of sin and why the Bible says the world is Lucifer's. maybe all those groups who are said to worship the Devil (the list is too long to put here) simply recognize what i'm saying- that the "Devil" is "matter" (which tends towards entropy, by the way, in every single case).

so by my theory it is natural that the least spiritually awake people would be the same people who need control over the material world- and they get it in the form of money, politics, etc. therefore it is logical that our world will keep getting more and more forked up as time goes on and that these sub-humans will remain stagnant in their self-created Purgatory that is .01% prison bars with 99.9% empty space between them.

miracles do happen- a lot- but they don't originate from matter or logic......

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

You've pulled a few flawed tidbits from the whole mess and cobbled together a skewed theory.

"Some say that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he does not exist. The more insightful suggest that the greatest trick mankind ever pulled was convincing itself that all of its dirtiest aspects were embodied in a physical spirit that exists outside the body, thereby removing all responsibility for fate and flaw." - Me

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The Devil is the antichrist. The Antichrist is the mass consciousness humanity has taken on. The consciousness of duality and believing in good and evil. The only thing that exists is good, while human beings on Earth choose to use their free will to manifest evil. Of course, ' They know not what they do, forgive them father'. But God lies within everyone of us, not outside of us.. This is the true God. The way, the truth, and the light.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

Form does not come from emptiness, it is emptiness. And emptiness is not a "VOID", even emptiness is empty. What you have said is pseudo-buddhism/pseudo-quantum physics. The rest of your post, I have nothing to comment on because I have no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
How can Lucifer exist without God. They were both originated in scripture, the same book. Lucifer was just a supporting character.

With all the majesty that is life from when you open your eyes, everything in a system working beautifully an equilibrium. Why is everything here , why are we here? The mountains the valleys the oceans......you don't believe in intelligent design?

Lady Gaga was just laughing at gay men if you read in between the lines, her concert on HBO,mshe used to be bi-sexual herself. Her video where she is giving birth to something and a lot of symbolism.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
lucifer...bringer of the light....
without him ....we would still live in the darkness....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye
form comes from emptiness. it is "the Void" which is the source of all things. space is 99.9% empty and it is Lucifer who gives life to the .01% we call "matter" (as if it really does....matter, that is).

I actually thought about this before. Everything is made of "light". Certain people try to escape this conclusion by saying that there is a "false" light and a "real" light.

so by my theory it is natural that the least spiritually awake people would be the same people who need control over the material world- and they get it in the form of money, politics, etc. therefore it is logical that our world will keep getting more and more forked up as time goes on and that these sub-humans will remain stagnant in their self-created Purgatory that is .01% prison bars with 99.9% empty space between them.

So the people following Lucifer control the world (the material - which is made of energy/ light).

The spiritual are the ones who will die and go to nothingness outside of Lucifer???

And heaven and hell is still a matter, just a higher type that is still made of light, so if you are truly spiritual you won't have a heaven or a hell, but go to nothingness???

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
The Devil is the antichrist. The Antichrist is the mass consciousness humanity has taken on. The consciousness of duality and believing in good and evil.

I don't think that is correct because The Bible says that The Anti-Christ comes AFTER Jesus resurrection but BEFORE he returns, but people have know about good and evil since before then, so this duality mindset can not be the anti-christ...

I'm only referring to the bible, because you quote Jesus in your post.

Originally posted by openlocks
reply to post by IandEye

Form does not come from emptiness, it is emptiness. And emptiness is not a "VOID", even emptiness is empty.

Is it necessary to say "emptiness is empty", that is repeating yourself. If form is emptiness, then we wouldn't be able to distinguish between the two. If you would have said, form HAS mostly emptiness, or form COMES FROM emptiness and is apart of it, that would have been understandable; but to simply say "form is emptiness" would mean that you can not distinguish.

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
How can Lucifer exist without God. They were both originated in scripture, the same book. Lucifer was just a supporting character.

Lucifer was not "originated" in scripture. He exist in older religions before The Bible was written. It is also possible to believe that Satan or Lucifer created everything, so yes you can believe in Lucifer without God.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by IandEye

Form does not come from emptiness, it is emptiness. And emptiness is not a "VOID", even emptiness is empty. What you have said is pseudo-buddhism/pseudo-quantum physics. The rest of your post, I have nothing to comment on because I have no clue what you are talking about.

you can not say emptiness is form unless you also say form is emptiness. they are not exclusive in buddhist-babble, as you so eloquently put it. yet form does come from emptiness- gravity and magnetism are 'empty' as they have no form yet affect matter so greatly. so planets, people, etc are all directly the result of something which itself is formless.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You cant have a top without a bottom, a back without a front or a left without a right, dark without light etc.....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050

With all the majesty that is life from when you open your eyes, everything in a system working beautifully an equilibrium. Why is everything here , why are we here? The mountains the valleys the oceans......you don't believe in intelligent design?

Lady Gaga was just laughing at gay men if you read in between the lines, her concert on HBO,mshe used to be bi-sexual herself. Her video where she is giving birth to something and a lot of symbolism.

i agree. lucifer is part of duality. i often thought in a metaphoric way that the devil and the creator were brothers, with the devil being the capricious, having-something-to-prove younger one of course.....

i do not believe in intelligent anything, Bladerunner.....
but seriously, the theory of evolution which states that survival is based on adaptability seems like intelligence- adaptability being the 'awareness' of the environment on some level...a 'biological intelligence'.... i don't want to get into the duality of intelligent-design vs. evolution because personally i believe it's a little of both.

thanks for the info on Lady Gaga, every tidbit helps......

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
god, lucifer, good, bad, light, dark, these are all constructs of the mind. as RAW said "what reality tunnel do you live in?" there is no such thing as an objective observer. there is only matter, matter is energy. and all things are just energy vibrating at different frequencies. and from this, the only question is - are you vibrating at a high or low frequency? high frequencies attract a similar energy and vice versa, the so-called "law of attraction". thats all this is, nothing but mind games. there is no devil except the one we have created in our mind. it doesn't exist and neither do you, at least not in the way you think you do....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by IandEye

you can not say emptiness is form unless you also say form is emptiness. they are not exclusive in buddhist-babble, as you so eloquently put it. yet form does come from emptiness- gravity and magnetism are 'empty' as they have no form yet affect matter so greatly. so planets, people, etc are all directly the result of something which itself is formless.

If something IS emptiness, then how can it come FROM emptiness? LOL, your "babble" is incoherent to say the least.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
god, lucifer, good, bad, light, dark, these are all constructs of the mind. as RAW said "what reality tunnel do you live in?" there is no such thing as an objective observer. there is only matter, matter is energy. and all things are just energy vibrating at different frequencies. and from this, the only question is - are you vibrating at a high or low frequency? high frequencies attract a similar energy and vice versa, the so-called "law of attraction". thats all this is, nothing but mind games. there is no devil except the one we have created in our mind. it doesn't exist and neither do you, at least not in the way you think you do....

lol....ok- now try saying all that without using "is" like RAW might....

i completely agree that matter is every thing. but for every thing is there a no-thing.

just to clarify (to everyone) the reason "exists" is in quotes for the title of the thread is because emptiness has no existence- it is the opposite of that. to put it bluntly.....Lucifer the Light-Bringer is what humans worship as God whether they know it or not because to worship the real "god" is counter-intuitive because in that case there's nothing to worship and any form of worship is "lost in the void". this is why humanity has worsipped the penis instead of the vagina for our recorder history...because they have to worship something and the vaginal canal is too mysteriously elusive....thats what the obelisk is- a penis. a something

ETA: I didn't put exists in quotes in the title.....but I meant to.......

edit on 27-7-2012 by IandEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

there is no such thing as duality, there is only the minds belief that there is. Adyashanti can explain it a lot better than I can.

The whole video is great but forward to 4:35 for a great explaination.

This is just my 2 cents. I don't know anything, this is just where I'm at at this point in my understanding...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by IandEye

If something IS emptiness, then how can it come FROM emptiness? LOL, your "babble" is incoherent to say the least.

saying "emptiness is form and form emptiness" is laying a philosophical foundation for the rest of the conversation- it is not a scientific fact. however to say that form exists because of emptiness IS a fact as demonstrated by gravity and magnetism, waves and just plain old common sense.....

which came first- the form or the emptiness?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Spot on.

There is another saying which is "The devil is in the detail". Look at what happens when people start literally applying every single detail in the various so-called "holy" books. The human race is screwed, and responsibility is in very short supply.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Old scratch is most definitely god of the earth, But not of the universe. I believe he is just playing his role in the scheme of things. If the god of the universe truly wanted to he could destroy him utterly. He is just here to facilitate out learning.

I view him more as a teacher helping us to overcome our emotions and animal nature, and when it's all said and done he will probably be an ok dude. I say dude, but i am fairly certain he/it is neither male or female.

Another notion I play with is that the earth itself IS Lucifer. That's why there is such a push over the last 30 years to get people to value the environment and animal life more than human life. I think that will play an integral role in how this cookie is to crumble.

Don't get sucked up in the hatred for humanity. It is detrimental to you in the loooooong run.

Love, PassiveObserver.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT* HAS A FATHER
is the FATHER not above his SON
And what of the BRIGHTEST LIGHT* offspring what are they?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

In all spiritual traditions sound, or the Word, comes before light. Light is created by vibration, or sound. Lucifer is a finite creation of the infinite God.

Lucifer's greatest trick was notg convincing the world that he does not exist, it was making the world forget the inifinite exists and that we are all of the infinite.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

So I'm curious. is this a thread of or another lesson in who God is and what the devil is and where they are and who came first the chicken or the angel and my dad is bigger than your mom and so on the opinions going, going, gone.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join