It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012: The "Events" (SuperMegaThread)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Great thread SpittinTruth.

Apart from all the symbolism talked about on other threads, the various conspiracies, and facts reported in the mainstream news (eg ..www.newser.com... ).

Think back to the Russel Crowe movie Gladiator... when the new emperor (Commodus Aurelius) is standing over the model of his new stadium.

________________________________________________________________________________

Commodus: Yes...the greatness of Rome. And what is that?

Lucilla: It's an idea. Greatness...greatness is a vision.

Commodus: Exactly, a vision. Do you not see, Lucilla? I will give the people a vision and they will love me for it. They will soon be tired of the

sermonizing of a few, dry, old men. I will give them the greatest vision of their lives.
________________________________________________________________________________

Apart from the usual bread and circus the elites provide the masses to be happy with, I believe the Olympics is also a 'vision'. Many people are caught up in it, believing it is "reality" though.

Not a lot really changes imo. Technically we're still in a Grekko-Roman worldview, where the whole world is now like a new Roman Empire.

World empire Greece was the birthplace of democracy (..ie. an idea) .. an idea which Alexander the Great..and the later the Roman Empire with their new form 'republican democracy' pushed worldwide through military might-- That's still the way it is today imo.

The Olympics represents a vision... an idea... it's part of a new enlightened democracy being pushed worldwide that we now call "Globalism". (..think torch, the five olympic rings etc)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I THOUGHT it would have been a good thread. I was hoping it would be filled with things like THIS Instead of making a new post. Oh well. I tried!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Video link.
Women's 4x100m Relay Olympics London 2012. USA New World Record VIDEO

Unfortunately when I uploaded this video to YouTube it was blocked - coffeeright or something. So you'll have to follow the link to watch it on ImageShack where I usually host my images but rarely any videos.

USA quartet smash world record

August 10, 2012

The USA women's team broke a 27-year-old world record as they won Olympic gold in the 4x100m relay on Friday night.

The American quartet of Tianna Madison, Allyson Felix, Bianca Knight and Carmelita Jeter clocked 40.82 seconds to smash the previous best, set by East Germany in 1985, by nearly half a second.

They also shattered the best-ever Olympic time which had stood for 32 years.
Jamaica's Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce - the individual 100m champion - Sherone Simpson, Veronica Campbell-Brown Kerron Stewart took the silver in a national record of 41.41 while Ukraine took the bronze.

This video was produced by
Peter Dow from Scotland
to say "THANK YOU WOMEN OLYMPIC SPRINTERS.
Thanks for a fantastic race and well done to the USA team for your new world record!"
& to say "Hi, SEXY LADIES!"

Peter Dow is single and looking for a woman

<< 1  2  3   >>

join