It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole 4 pages, but did somebody consider the CGI angle? I mean, they way it 'dsiappears' is suspicious.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
I didn't read the whole 4 pages, but did somebody consider the CGI angle? I mean, they way it 'dsiappears' is suspicious.

No way man, this is REAL!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

I was looking up the Alaska pyramid when i came across a picture that exactly like the UFO we are looking act. Kind of weird. Whenyou go to the site just scroll down until you see the ship that was downed.

Earthfiles.com

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well after reading many of the de-bunkers posts I'd probably have to agree. If this guy is posting so many decent looking vids, chances are it's another one for the hoax bin. Either that, or this kid 'cried wolf' and actually has something this time (unlikely).

Initially looked good, but I guess you can do much with computers these days.

Because of this, I'm coming to the conclusion that the older vids of UFO's are the ones we should give the most attention. Before every pimple faced kid could work magic with CGI etc. Perhaps pre - 1990?

Same with the sasquatch phenomena, the Patterson-Gimlin vid is still the best footage available because it would have been very difficult to fake in the 1960's.

I appreciate all the feedback.
Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound

Originally posted by TechUnique
Hmmm I wonder if this is a joint US/SK technology? Definitely isn't a weather balloon or a plane or helicopter that's for sure!

I bet you its Human though. Doesn't seem 'sophisticated' enough to be Alien. Its gotta be secret tech and it has USA written all over it.

That was my first thought to be honest. It moves a lot like one of ours, and the speed is about right.

The only problem is how do you get that shape to fly? It looks like it should be flying in the other direction! No vapor trail? or noise? Just seems a bit odd.

I guess if we knew all our top secret tech it wouldn't be secret though :/

Really? The movement and speed is about right?

Getting back to reality...

If this thing is indeed some type of craft moving across the sky, then it OBVIOUSLY doesn't work via conventional aerodynamic principles. That much is bloody obvious.

It would have to work via some type of anti-gravity drive or other type of space bending principle. Meaning it's designed for space travel, not just travelling inside an atmosphere.

If it does indeed work on some such advanced propulsion principle then the shape of the craft doesn't tell us anything, and in fact the shape may be much different then what we are seeing from our frame of reference.

There is no possible way to work out whether this is an alien craft or secret government craft... assuming it really is a craft and not some type pf optical illusion, camera glitch or CGI.
edit on 27/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

If this guy is posting so many decent looking vids, chances are it's another one for the hoax bin.

I love it! When people post #ty videos, it's obviously fake, because it's #ty. When people post decent videos, obviously fake because they are decent. So it's fair to say pseudoskeptics won't be satisfied with anything other than firsthand experience? Hell, even then I bet you will just say it is CGI or chinese lanterns

edit on Fri, 27 Jul 2012 22:04:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

If this guy is posting so many decent looking vids, chances are it's another one for the hoax bin.

I love it! When people post #ty videos, it's obviously fake, because it's #ty. When people post decent videos, obviously fake because they are decent. So it's fair to say pseudoskeptics won't be satisfied with anything other than firsthand experience? Hell, even then I bet you will just say it is CGI or chinese lanterns

edit on Fri, 27 Jul 2012 22:04:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Read my posts above!

Actually, don't bother... you're a wanna be believer... carry on...
edit on 27-7-2012 by BagBing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

Wanna be believer eh? You came to the conclusion how? Wanna be believer of what?
edit on Fri, 27 Jul 2012 22:17:45 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Wanna be believer eh? You came to the conclusion how? Believer of what?

erm... you're demonstrably a little bit mad? And not to mention wrong?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

Mad? Me? Not at all, I find this thread amusing. If I didn't I wouldn't be here. Care to psychoanalyze more? What is it you think I want to believe in again? Aliens?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
Millennium Falcon

Enough said, ok, second opinion is Flying Gigantic Clam

That's what I thought !

-

Object seems to move using thrust, since thrust is low level method to move, I think it might be human created or specifically created/maneuvered to move like that in earth air space. Weird for a UFO to move like that.
edit on 27-7-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound
Well after reading many of the de-bunkers posts I'd probably have to agree. If this guy is posting so many decent looking vids, chances are it's another one for the hoax bin. Either that, or this kid 'cried wolf' and actually has something this time (unlikely).

Initially looked good, but I guess you can do much with computers these days.

Because of this, I'm coming to the conclusion that the older vids of UFO's are the ones we should give the most attention. Before every pimple faced kid could work magic with CGI etc. Perhaps pre - 1990?

Same with the sasquatch phenomena, the Patterson-Gimlin vid is still the best footage available because it would have been very difficult to fake in the 1960's.

I appreciate all the feedback.

Peace

Sorry to sound offensive, but some things are just heresay! They have no basis in truth.

Are we cool?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by upgrayedd
That was probably one of the best UFO video that I've seen in years.

A video of a bird is the best UFO video you have seen....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I been a member for some time but usually do not bother to comment very often. But Im pretty tired of every Ufo report being American Black Ops crafts. You Americans make me laugh! You went to the moon first right, every UFO is yours right? B.S ! If there is any such thing as advanced tech on this planet id be looking at China before America but to be honest the reason no one has an answer to the UFO subject is because we aint got that answers or the technology. Dont get me wrong I have nothing against Americans but dealing with the study of real UFO cases its the Americans with there vivid imaginations that have ruined the study and introduced so much baloney to the subject.

Saucerprobe

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Damn, im using my ipad and when i wrote my post and then continued to copy a url from a video my properly written reply was erased... Sigh.. In conclusion i believe this video is cgi but im astonished just one reply suggested the idea that it could be a ufo like the ones that appear on the tether incident.. People with knowledge of ufo videos did not mention thether incident video, im astonished really... Anyway i dont even want to try and enter the video properly into my post because im afraid it will get erased also so all im going to do is post the link i copied
www.youtube.com...

Cheers.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ok now laugh at me but it kind of looks like that u-shaped thing on the bottom of the baltic sea that they are investigating lol dont laugh now just my opinion

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by upgrayedd
That was probably one of the best UFO video that I've seen in years.

A video of a bird is the best UFO video you have seen....

I'm the first to admit that this could be a lot of things... but a freaking bird? How does this keep coming up?
Have you bird lovers actually watched the video ?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

Why would we laugh at you, no one in this thread knows exactly what it is, some act like they do know for a fact, but really your opinion is as valid as anyone else's in this thread. Don't put yourself down, because what you say is true, he (xxxxxxxxxxdonutzxxxxxxxxxxxxx) might have looked at the "sonar" images from the baltic sea object and then proceeded to create a cgi video based on those images. Good post

edit on 27-7-2012 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
LOL... LOL... LOL...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join