It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
That shape is problematic for flight. Looks more someone tossed a neck pillow in the air.

I thought the same thing. Is it possible the movie has been produced in reverse? Having that shape but turned around would seem to be an easier to fly craft.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by senselessness
It's fake...

1) It's from xxxdontuzxxx who is a known hoaxer.

2) It's not a real video. The background is as still image.

3) Fake camera movements. It's obviously a virtual camera.
edit on 27-7-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

as i said....crap....the source is crap....the video is crap....

all anyone needs to do is a bit of research into the creator/uploader of this....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedabound
Hi all,
I've seen a lot of UFO's but nothing quite like this.
Would be interested in your thoughts on this one, seems very real to my eyes.

news.gather.com...

Anybody out there come across something like this before? Might be test flying a new model!

AND of coarse, it is another blurry episode of E.T running a MUk. It's all a BLUR to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
xxDonutzxx

HOAXER!!!

You do realize xxDonutzxx is Crazybreakingnews???

All of his vids are cgi garbage. I really feel for those that believe this guy is genuine, there is no hope for you im afraid

in the age of cgi, any video could be suspect.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well it doesnt look cgi,
the camera shake, zooming in and out, in and out of focus would be hugel problematic, so imo its definitely there,
just my 2 cents.

EDIT: actually I take it back, look at 0:17, the camera shake looks simulated as the shake seems to be perfectly equal in all directions, hmmmmm...... looks cgi to me, also the fact that this user has uploaded loads of ufo vids is a dead giveaway imo.

edit on 27-7-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Do not take me wrong but I think this video as been edited and is being played in reverse.
dos not make sense for any secret or alien technology to go against the law's of aerodynamics.

plus there is no landscape therefore is difficult to assess dimensions and other data

www.flickr.com...

here's the millennium falcon

just my views

Kind Regards to All
edit on 27-7-2012 by marxstirner because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by marxstirner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I call hoaxster at work here. This video is sooooo fake it screams hoax. WHAT DO YOU THINK? he,he,he,he
Is E.T really this dumb?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well it may be a hoax...but i think a lot of you all are instantly convinced of that fact before you all watched it...Im not saying that its some alien craft...but i think it would be nice to stand on the middle ground every now and again

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

EDIT: actually I take it back, look at 0:17, the camera shake looks simulated as the shake seems to be perfectly equal in all directions, hmmmmm...... looks cgi to me, also the fact that this user has uploaded loads of ufo vids is a dead giveaway imo.

edit on 27-7-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

not only the fact of lots of uploads...but go watch the quality of them all....they are all very similar....the EXACT SAME as the other shysters welovetofoolpeoplewithcrazybreakingnews......

edit on July 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
UFO yes, Alein, no. What you see are products of the US DOD budget. Any aircraft you have seen photos of were developed thirty years ago or more.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The uploader's library on Youtube is distinctly in the 'anything goes' catagory. The 'all rights reserved' means not much really, and there is not even a good reason to suppose that anything that has been uploaded belongs to the uploader, I leave that open ended. But you do see some curious comments when posters want to make a point about someone they consider a hoaxer. One was a poster who said the clouds in the background are a still, when there is no need for that if hoaxing, in fact some natural scenes actually done in CGI, (the vue 8 etc) like the clouds will fool most people most of the time, and the whole thing could be CGI. Another said 'aerodynamically incorrect' when there are/were supersonic planes with forward engineered wings like the modern Grumman X-29, and Sukhoi Su-47, and also the Nazi Junkers Ju 287, (1944) which was not supersonic I don't think, but all built for a purpose, maximum lift and agility. So the shape and apparent direction and background cloud is not an issue here, and not just good reasons for believing it a fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
To me, whatever it is seems to be gliding, the way it moves.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Hi all,

news.gather.com...

Anybody out there come across something like this before? Might be test flying a new model!

Looks like a model of the Millenium Falcon flying.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Hi all,

news.gather.com...

Looks like a model of the Millenium Falcon flying.

Well some poster put up a crap demo of the model Falcon a few posts back, and in fact the remote hand control looks more like the 'object' in the video than the Falcon itself.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Oh crap, the cylons found us!!!
Where's Admiral Adama and the Galactica when we need em????

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I swear, some people want to discredit videos as much as the believers want to believe them. It's a cool vid, It's not a light in the night sky and it's unlike many we have seen recently. With that said, it should always be in the back of our minds that it could be faked or something of terrestrial origin that we aren't aware of. Quit the macho man attitudes and take the video for what it's worth and contribute something usefull to the conversation. Geeesh!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
OK, here's another one from this fraudster

Notice how the 'invisible at the time' UFO video has been composed so that there is ample space available to edit in the UFO at a later date? Funny, that...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If that's not enough for the believers, here's the uploader's patterns of movement:

23 hours ago in South Korea
2 days ago in Mallorca
4 days ago in London
2 weeks ago in Liverpool
2 weeks ago in Townsend, US
2 weeks ago Sanibel Island
2 weeks ago Vienna
3 weeks ago Vanilla
4 weeks ago Germany
1 month ago London
1 month ago Damascus
1 month ago West Glacier, US
1 month ago Germany

And the uploader MUST have taken the footage himself, because he has claimed copyright. Unless he's committing an international felony punishable by imprisonment by international treaty...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
sorry, but all future videos from xxxdonutzxxx should be automagically transported to the hoax bin!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think it's CGI . If you watch the video from 00:18 to 00:20 you see the camera jerking around but the jerking around seems fake, like it was added in. Its too artificial looking. The camera follows the craft a little too well imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join